Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 437896 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3300 on: July 28, 2016, 10:16:48 PM »
Hillary is going to absolutely eviscerate him in the debates.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: July 28, 2016, 10:34:18 PM »
I thought the debates were going to be good, but now I'm convinced they will just be talking on two completely different planes with Trump focusing on character attacks and fear mongering and Hillary focusing on issues (and some fear mongering).  Really hope Gary ends up on stage so that everyone has to stay somewhat civil to avoid getting completely outclassed by a moderate.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: July 28, 2016, 10:37:38 PM »
Trump will get wrecked in the first debate then refuse to participate in the "rigged system corrupt media gobble gobble"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: July 28, 2016, 10:38:09 PM »
Hillary will be specific with numbers and plans, Trump will be extremely vague and probably childish, and Hillary will moonwalk into the White House.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: July 28, 2016, 10:44:28 PM »
Trump's best game plan is to ignore every question and attack the emails & bengazi until they shut his mic off

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: July 28, 2016, 10:47:19 PM »
Trump's best game plan is to ignore every question and attack the emails & bengazi until they shut his mic off
He should just copy everything she says but in his R-word voice. This is his best shot.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3306 on: July 28, 2016, 10:56:50 PM »
The demlemmimgs are seriously overestimating hillrods abilities.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: July 28, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »
But they're delusional, so not surprising

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: July 28, 2016, 10:58:55 PM »
So, hand over the emails if Russia has or gets them. Got it.

:lol:

i didn't want to put the time into it during the speech and royals' game, but i'd like to reengage now.  is it your understanding that the people that were howling in outrage that the fbi didn't recommend clinton be prosecuted for using her private server for govt emails was due to unhappiness that we've somehow misplaced a few emails?  like if some kindly country would just drop them off at the international lost and found everyone will heave a big sigh of relief and waggle their finger at clinton, telling her she got lucky this time, missy, but be more careful in the future?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: July 28, 2016, 11:01:23 PM »
He should just copy everything she says but in his R-word voice. This is his best shot.
his face is the best part of the Rword voice so that should be his move when they put him on mute

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: July 28, 2016, 11:08:19 PM »
So, hand over the emails if Russia has or gets them. Got it.

:lol:

i didn't want to put the time into it during the speech and royals' game, but i'd like to reengage now.  is it your understanding that the people that were howling in outrage that the fbi didn't recommend clinton be prosecuted for using her private server for govt emails was due to unhappiness that we've somehow misplaced a few emails?  like if some kindly country would just drop them off at the international lost and found everyone will heave a big sigh of relief and waggle their finger at clinton, telling her she got lucky this time, missy, but be more careful in the future?

This is all based on what I have gleaned from top stories: I think the outrage was due to the fact that Clinton did send and receive classified emails on a private server, which she knew she was not supposed to do.  The "30,000 emails" thing based on my understanding is that she deleted a lot of the emails she sent/received, which are now unrecoverable from her server.  We don't know if any of those emails were classified, but we know all emails on that server easily could have been hacked at one time or another.  If Russia has any/all the emails (including the 30,000), the damage is already done.  It would only be positive at this point for us to know what was leaked (and admittedly good for Trump's campaign if it proves the emails were hacked).

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: July 28, 2016, 11:23:16 PM »
good, so you do understand that when trump said he hopes russia finds the emails and turns them over to the press he is saying that he hopes that the exact thing people outraged about clinton's email conduct consider would be most damaging to the country will occur.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: July 28, 2016, 11:49:41 PM »
Hillary will be specific with numbers and plans, Trump will be extremely vague and probably childish, and Hillary will moonwalk into the White House.

Earth to skinnybenny, people don't vote for numbers and plans

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: July 29, 2016, 01:37:07 AM »
Trump says her deleted emails were national secrets or confidential. He hopes a foreign power has said emails or can find them. I don't think risking national security to win a political barb is something many Americans are okay with....but he was making a joke.... So it's okay.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: July 29, 2016, 03:17:12 AM »
Trump will get wrecked in the first debate then refuse to participate in the "rigged system corrupt media gobble gobble"

Quite likely.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: July 29, 2016, 03:58:10 AM »

Except that people vote for plans all the time.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: July 29, 2016, 04:26:34 AM »

Judas Priest do we have people run in' around here selling steak?  Good heavens men, you sell the SIZZLE!!!!   
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: July 29, 2016, 05:34:06 AM »

Agreed.  This is the only shot he has to survive going forward.  Either that, or I guess he could physically attack her the first time she tried to be specific.  His ppl would really dig that too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: July 29, 2016, 07:40:02 AM »
Trump says her deleted emails were national secrets or confidential. He hopes a foreign power has said emails or can find them. I don't think risking national security to win a political barb is something many Americans are okay with....but he was making a joke.... So it's okay.

Are you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). In your mind trump is the one risking national security. Democrats are so rough ridin' stupid

Online stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: July 29, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »

Of course, there are millions of voters. From the smartest man on earth but also a HRC supporter :Yuck:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146605145036/persuasion-update-clinton-vs-trump

Clinton’s side includes more than her campaign team. It also includes pundits, supporters on social media, and the liberal-leaning parts of the mainstream media. While the Clinton campaign itself has been notably weak with its persuasion game, the folks on her side have been viciously effective at branding Trump a crazy racist.

Nothing else in this election matters.

Viewed through the Master Persuader filter, the facts of this election don’t matter because facts are not persuasive. The lies don’t matter. The flip-flopping doesn’t matter. Trump’s command of the issues don’t matter. Trump’s insults don’t matter. Policies don’t matter. Trump University doesn’t matter. Even charges of sexism are not enough to derail him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: July 29, 2016, 07:56:54 AM »
So the Clintler campaign says this is a national security issue (steps back in stunned amazement). 

So NOW it's a national security issue?   

My FSM, astounding, but DemoLemmings can only gurgle about Trump. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:10 AM »
good, so you do understand that when trump said he hopes russia finds the emails and turns them over to the press he is saying that he hopes that the exact thing people outraged about clinton's email conduct consider would be most damaging to the country will occur.

I think the "lock her up" folks believe Hilldawg's email was hacked, but that doesn't mean they hope it was, which is really the worst case scenario. Since they believe the emails are already in the hands of Russia or China, I don't think it's inconsistent to hope for proof that it happened in order to show the situation was as serious as they have been claiming.

It would be like if there were early reports of a mass shooting happened in Texas and Trump said he hopes we can confirm it was an illegal Mexican immigrant. Yea, it's a dick thing to say, but it's still way different than hoping that the shooting occurred at all.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: July 29, 2016, 08:08:56 AM »
I would be interested to hear the "clear meaning" of the words I just quoted. Because your reaction implies you are not taking them at face value.

Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing; I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

he expresses the hope that russia has, or can find, the emails from clinton's server, so that they can be shared with the press.  the clear implication is that he thinks this would help his campaign.

He's obviosly making fun of the press and Hillary Clinton. It's not his fault the mouth breathing media chooses to interpret that as treason.

I hate when I agree with FSD.  I feel like I should take a cold shower.

Online stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: July 29, 2016, 08:15:05 AM »
So the Clintler campaign says this is a national security issue (steps back in stunned amazement). 

So NOW it's a national security issue?   

My FSM, astounding, but DemoLemmings can only gurgle about Trump.

Just say Clitler. 100% commitment.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: July 29, 2016, 08:17:52 AM »

Are you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). In your mind trump is the one risking national security. Democrats are so rough ridin' stupid
I

Hillary also risked national security with her email server.... A practice not started by her. All of these things are bad. Only dumbasses here are the ones defending Trump because "lol its okay he said it was a joke"