Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 05:39:39 PM »
I'm flying out to Phoenix tomorrow to see my mom and stay a week. Both are directs so I'm hoping it's smooth sailing.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 05:25:00 PM »
I was flying back from Philly to KC (Lawrence) once, with a connection through O'Hare, except I didn't need to change planes because it was the same flight number, so I got to stay on the plane. We sat there for 5 hours because they needed an engineer somewhere (Dallas, I assume, because it was AA) to sign off on a repair. The repair? Changing the placard (sticker, really) on a lavatory ...

Ahhh, the joys of traveling.
I mean, I'd try it before knocking it. I'm skeptical of the economics, but I can't deny I'd be curious.

Farm animals inevitably eat their crap so I’d like to not eat crap but culture wars aren’t won by the sanitary
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: IT'S FRIDAY!!!
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 05:20:54 PM »
hell yeah let’s go
5 interviews for a Deadpool movie.... By joy Behar.... For 10 milly....

I mean., they believe murders are being under reported to help Biden
I mean, I'd try it before knocking it. I'm skeptical of the economics, but I can't deny I'd be curious.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kc restaurant suggestions
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 05:10:51 PM »
WHOOPS  :lol:
I draw the line at lab grown meats.
I don't think I'm particularly keen on lab grown meat but I can't really put my finger on why. Probably because I don't understand the science.
I am in the wrong industry. I usually don't have a problem with others making a fortune, but $10MM to condust a few fun interviews genuinely p*sses me off. Esp involving someone like Joy Behar...I know people who were ruined by the covid lockdowns, which she supported. Plus, she is a horrible, dumb hateful person.

We are living Hunger Games IRL. Western civilization needs a hard reset.
2 edits
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10