Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 370462 times)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Stannis is my guy for better or for worse. The one true heir.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
 :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
WHAT.THE.eff.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Glad to see Stannis got what he deserved.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
Holy crap!
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
God damnit

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Like, the lady in red is at the wall so I'm sure she will fix this, but still.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"This season rough ridin' sucked"
-Book Readers

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I felt like not much happened until this episode.  Like, tune in next season, now that some crap done did go down!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Now we enter the world that only exists in the HBO producers lap tops.

The Big Train

I felt like not much happened until this episode.  Like, tune in next season, now that some crap done did go down!

the good stuff is coming, I promise!

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Stannis didn't die, Arya didn't die, Jon didn't die. Plus Sansa used the corkscrew to pick a rough ridin' lock. Yawn.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think the last 3-4 episodes have been the most consecutively exciting since it has started.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Heck I bet even Myrcella makes it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think Stannis is dead. Good. I guess Jon Snow probably gets resurrected, but I hate to think of him abandoning the watch and under the thumb of the red lady. Ollie's betrayal makes me sad.

I guess I didn't really care too much about lil Lanister. The Cersei moment was also a little anticlimactic because I just don't like her. At all.

Dragon lady is back with dothraki, which I'm not too excited about, but we'll see. Why did she take the ring off?

Sansa and Theon - dead or the next Arya/Hound? I'm hoping for the latter.

All in all a pretty shitty season finale, but I still think it'll all pay off.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:07:24 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
The show creators explained that Danny took off the ring so that anyone following after would know they were in the right place. Are you kidding me? Who is going to stumble across that tiny little ring in an area that big?

The Theon Sansa jump was annoying. I don't know why they left that ambiguous. The show creators were not trying to be secretive after the show saying that her and Theon escaped. Why not show that when they jump it is different than when that other girl got pushed. How much snow would have to be down there to break that fall?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The show creators explained that Danny took off the ring so that anyone following after would know they were in the right place. Are you kidding me? Who is going to stumble across that tiny little ring in an area that big?

This was my initial thought on why she took off the ring, but yes it will be a really big coincidence when Jorah & Daario find it.

The Theon Sansa jump was annoying. I don't know why they left that ambiguous. The show creators were not trying to be secretive after the show saying that her and Theon escaped. Why not show that when they jump it is different than when that other girl got pushed. How much snow would have to be down there to break that fall?

Sure they escape, but how badly were they hurt in the jump? Have to watch next season to find out.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Exactly what was Dany hoping to accomplish when she walked away from Drogon? I understand that she was hungry but she was not equipped to hunt or anything.

I have a hard time believing Jon is dead, but rather only temporarily dead.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

of course it was Russians

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Exactly what was Dany hoping to accomplish when she walked away from Drogon? I understand that she was hungry but she was not equipped to hunt or anything.

She was just trying to get the lay of the land - see if she could figure out where she was or how far away from Meeren Drogon had taken her.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

She was just trying to get the lay of the land - see if she could figure out where she was or how far away from Meeren Drogon had taken her.

And very unfortunately Drogon is in no shape to swing in and save her in the near future. Too bad she locked up her other dragons.

Jon is definitely going to be resurrected by Melisandre. Otherwise why would she return to castle black specifically and not ride somewhere else entirely?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

And very unfortunately Drogon is in no shape to swing in and save her in the near future. Too bad she locked up her other dragons.

Jon is definitely going to be resurrected by Melisandre. Otherwise why would she return to castle black specifically and not ride somewhere else entirely?

I don't think those Dothraki are there to hurt Dany. I think they are there to follow her...but that's just speculation.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Yeah, I assumed that the dothraki will follow her. Fist pump and things

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't think those Dothraki are there to hurt Dany. I think they are there to follow her...but that's just speculation.
people are going to get super butthurt'y about that rape scene.