Author Topic: Game of Thrones SHOW thread for people who are confused by the book thread  (Read 369547 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
peter will be throwing lisa through the hole

im sure of it

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Disclaimer fo those of you who get your panties in a wad anytime a book reader posts: This is speculation here, not anything I've picked up from reading farther in the books.

I think Petyr is going to end up having a pretty gruesome, awesome death. He's played with fire and though he's really good at playing the game, I think he believes he's unbeatable. With all the other high quality players running around sooner or later he's going to lose.

Sansa will kill him or have him killed. IMO she's going to learn rad things from him and will become much more likeable in the next book.

Isn't Brienne on her way to find Sansa? I could see her taking him out.

Someone important is going to fall through that damn hole in the floor. Order of likeliness:

1. Petyr
2. The squire Podrick
3. Creepy Boy Lord Robin Arryn
4. Lyza Lysa
5. Brienne
6. Sansa

Note: I'm rooting for the Creepy Boy to fall the most and Brienne to fall the least.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Disclaimer fo those of you who get your panties in a wad anytime a book reader posts: This is speculation here, not anything I've picked up from reading farther in the books.

I think Petyr is going to end up having a pretty gruesome, awesome death. He's played with fire and though he's really good at playing the game, I think he believes he's unbeatable. With all the other high quality players running around sooner or later he's going to lose.

Sansa will kill him or have him killed. IMO she's going to learn rad things from him and will become much more likeable in the next book.

Someone important is going to fall through that damn hole in the floor. Order of likeliness:

1. Petyr
2. The squire
3. Creepy Boy
4. Lyza
5. Brienne
6. Sansa

Note: I'm rooting for the Creepy Boy to fall the most and Brienne to fall the least.

The creepy boy is very valuable.  He's John Arryn's only son and therefore sole heir to the Lord of the Eyrie, Defender of the Vale, and Warden of the East.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

1. Petyr
2. The squire
3. Creepy Boy
4. Lyza
5. Brienne
6. Sansa

The creepy boy is very valuable.  He's John Arryn's only son and therefore sole heir to the Lord of the Eyrie, Defender of the Vale, and Warden of the East.

Except he isn't the heir. He is the Lord of the Eyrie, etc.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

1. Petyr
2. The squire Podrick
3. Creepy Boy Lord Robin Arryn
4. Lyza Lysa
5. Brienne
6. Sansa

:don'tcare:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Yes, yes.  He is Jon Arryn's heir and all of those other things now.  Point being he is a very valuable commodity in the game.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
will peter be able to control him after killing his mom?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

As long as he gets someone with tits to feed the kid.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

I'm not sure, but I hope someone kills her before we have to hear her make sex sounds again.  :Yuck:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

I'm not sure, but I hope someone kills her before we have to hear her make sex sounds again.  :Yuck:

and before that child actor has to suckle on her teat again

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
peter will be throwing lisa through the hole

im sure of it

:Wha:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

He's basically the weakest most sickly, frail, dependent character in the show/books whose mother is crazytown in love with LF.  I'd say LF is more than capable of pulling that off.  They're both just chips to him obviously.  The guy is amazing at the game. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Petyr didn't admit to it, his coconspirator started blabbing about it with him around, he even tried to quickly change the subject.

For the record, Littlefinger is my favorite character.

He is very intriguing. . .but I wish we knew more about him.  I can't help but feel that the story line has been pretty drug out this season.  A lot happens in the episodes. . .but then you realize that the story line only moved forward like a centimeter. . .whereas the first few seasons moved ahead at what seemed a break neck pace.

Yeah I think that's right, but I guess they are also having to write new stuff now instead of just portray what was already portrayed in the books. I kinda hope it speeds up. Last episode had me all like, "meh".

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
Now THAT was one hell of an episode! Prediction: Tywin will make Tyrion and Jaime fight to the death, and Jaime will die because everyone who is too close to Cersei dies.

Also, Sansa will throw Liza into the hole.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Now THAT was one hell of an episode! Prediction: Tywin will make Tyrion and Jaime fight to the death, and Jaime will die because everyone who is too close to Cersei dies.

Also, Sansa will throw Liza into the hole.

WHO KNOWS???

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
The mountain will be fighting for  tywin and I bet ober volunteers as champion for tyrion

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Or jaime

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
The mountain will be fighting for  tywin and I bet ober volunteers as champion for tyrion

Good call. In this scenario, what happens to Tyrion if the Mountain wins?

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
the accused is executed if his champion loses the fight (dies), so the potential for four lives to be lost is there, instead of just two.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The New mountain looks crappy

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

you are crappy.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Finally caught up on the show --

Few options for the upcoming trial by combat:

- Oberyn wins: Tyrion is free, but probably has to leave Kings Landing.
- Mountain wins: Tyrion is sentenced to death.  Probably escapes Kings Landing beforehand with Jamie's help.
- Oberyn and Mountain kill eachother: Retrial by combat?   Probably escapes Kings Landing beforehand with Jamie's help.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile

Finally caught up on the show --

Few options for the upcoming trial by combat:

- Oberyn wins: Tyrion is free, but probably has to leave Kings Landing.
- Mountain wins: Tyrion is sentenced to death.  Probably escapes Kings Landing beforehand with Jamie's help.
- Oberyn and Mountain kill eachother: Retrial by combat?   Probably escapes Kings Landing beforehand with Jamie's help.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

you are crappy.

dude looks 20 years younger than the Hound.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Whoever it is will be representing Cersei (not Tywin) since she is the one who brought the accusation.