Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: Official KC Current Thread
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 11:40:26 AM »
streetcar is great in theory, but how many people does each one hold?  a couple hundred?  running every 8-10 minutes, seems like an ineffective way to get out of the area quickly if a lot of people are planning on using it once it's expanded.
the streetcar continues to be the novelty that it was designed to be.  it is not mass transit and never was meant to be.  come at me titola.
Kansas State Football / Re: 2024 Season Prediction Thread
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 11:29:34 AM »
I think we go 11-1, win the CCG, get a bye, win that game, lose semis to UGA or w/e by 2+ TDs. We use that as motivation for our year next year when Avery wins Heisman and we go 16-0
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 11:24:56 AM »
Guys, I think we go undefeated then lose the Big 12 Championship to a dark horse Big 12 team, then lose our first game in the CFB playoffs. Eerily similar to 1998.
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but I don’t think the Big 12 will be a lock to get a 1 loss conference CCG loser into the playoff.

TCU was a literal lock before we beat their ass in the Dr pepper and that with the 4 game playoff.

A 12-1 Big12 team with their only loss being in the Dr pepper will be in the 12 team playoff.

Correct, it would be pretty damn unlikely for 2 teams to not get in. SEC/big 10 will have 3, us and ACC 2, and then a G5 and polly ND will be the norm
« Last post by ben ji on Today at 11:05:17 AM »
Guys, I think we go undefeated then lose the Big 12 Championship to a dark horse Big 12 team, then lose our first game in the CFB playoffs. Eerily similar to 1998.
I hate to be a Debbie downer, but I don’t think the Big 12 will be a lock to get a 1 loss conference CCG loser into the playoff.

TCU was a literal lock before we beat their ass in the Dr pepper and that with the 4 game playoff.

A 12-1 Big12 team with their only loss being in the Dr pepper will be in the 12 team playoff.
They finished sixth and trophyless. Some turnaround  :lol:   (Cole Palmer is a baller though)
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: Official KC Current Thread
« Last post by meow meow on Today at 10:53:50 AM »
streetcar is great in theory, but how many people does each one hold?  a couple hundred?  running every 8-10 minutes, seems like an ineffective way to get out of the area quickly if a lot of people are planning on using it once it's expanded.
Kansas State Football / Re: Thank God for Iowa State
« Last post by bshea85 on Today at 10:51:43 AM »
Looks like a fun party.  All the people are coming.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 10:49:59 AM »
I don't see how the president of Irans chopper flying itself into a mountain is WW3 related. Does it mean someone with a less hardline stance is coming in?

bad time for an unfortunate coincidence to happen to the leader of pretty much the only country pushing back against Israel (atleast militarily speaking)
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 10:39:09 AM »
I don't see how the president of Irans chopper flying itself into a mountain is WW3 related. Does it mean someone with a less hardline stance is coming in?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by michigancat on Today at 10:29:26 AM »
I agree that the robot restaurant is great if it's not dead.  My group also did a Mario Kart-esque tour where we dressed in costumes and cruised around Tokyo.  It seemed way safer than I would've expected experiencing traffic in the States but I'd imagine the lil' Daves are too young.

The pig/puppy/monkey/owl cafes seem fun but are super depressing once you get in there.

I went to a hedgehog cafe that was fine
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10