Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 76613 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #175 on: September 07, 2012, 09:58:57 AM »
Had a dream that I got choked out by JO at kites last night. He chokes way harder than Trim.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 07, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »
Had a dream that I got choked out by JO at kites last night. He chokes way harder than Trim.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Choke Out Bitches

Offline the_ugly_clown

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 07, 2012, 02:55:18 PM »
came home from work to find a small orange kitten in my house.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 07, 2012, 03:42:58 PM »
The other night I dreamt about how I would frame Gooch for my murder if he cheated on me. This was caused by the fact that I just finished reading a book on this subject though.

Online Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 07, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
I recently had a dream where a coworker that I hate fell from a great height.  I was very  :horrorsurprise: in my dream and not  :drool: so it allayed some of my fear that I am becoming a heartless bad person.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2012, 04:32:34 AM »
The other night I dreamt about how I would frame Gooch for my murder if he cheated on me. This was caused by the fact that I just finished reading a book on this subject though.
This is pretty awesome. T's and P's Gooch!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 09, 2012, 02:20:51 AM »

I have seen this man in 3 completely different dreams. He was slightly different from the picture, but I recognized him immedialely. He appeared suddenly and disappeared in the same manner. His message in all 3 of my dreams was:" It's all over". That was repeated 3 times in each dreams. The differences in the picture and the man in my dreams are: his hair was a little longer in the top; his eyebrows were not as bushy. Other than that, he is identical. I had no fear of him, but many questions...

Well, eff.  Guess I didnt need to sleep tonight.  It's probably best if I dont cause that creepy crap would definitely haunt my dreams.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2012, 02:38:54 PM »
Last night I had a dream that fanning was working for the same company I work for. In the dream, I flashed back to Steve Dave saying that someone else was posting from the same IP that I was and I was surprised to find out that it had been fanning all along!  :cheers: I went into his office while he was unpacking his boxes (he had just moved offices to one down the hall from me) and I walked in and said, "Hey Fanning, I'm dobber!" We shook hands and had a great laugh. I think we were on our way to becoming good friends, but I was a little uneasy that it was going to cause problems between my wife and me (due to Fanning's filly slaying).

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2012, 02:51:20 PM »
Whenever I have a nighmare I make it so I hit a gong in my dream so that I know it is a nightmare and that it will all be fine.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2012, 03:57:25 PM »
had another dream last night that i was running from a tornado. does anyone else have tornado dreams on a regular basis? i've had them about once a month for as long as i can remember. sometimes i'm at my house trying to hide from a tornado. sometimes i'm running away from one...usually through corn fields/bean fields. kansas...

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »
had another dream last night that i was running from a tornado. does anyone else have tornado dreams on a regular basis? i've had them about once a month for as long as i can remember. sometimes i'm at my house trying to hide from a tornado. sometimes i'm running away from one...usually through corn fields/bean fields. kansas...
ARE YOU SURE IT WASN'T A CYCLONE? :runaway:
:adios:

Offline the_ugly_clown

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2012, 05:51:03 PM »

Yes. The dream always takes place at my parents house.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2012, 06:07:50 PM »
Last night I had a dream that fanning was working for the same company I work for. In the dream, I flashed back to Steve Dave saying that someone else was posting from the same IP that I was and I was surprised to find out that it had been fanning all along!  :cheers: I went into his office while he was unpacking his boxes (he had just moved offices to one down the hall from me) and I walked in and said, "Hey Fanning, I'm dobber!" We shook hands and had a great laugh. I think we were on our way to becoming good friends, but I was a little uneasy that it was going to cause problems between my wife and me (due to Fanning's filly slaying).
:sdeek: I HAD THE SAME DREAM TOO!!!

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »

Yes. The dream always takes place at my parents house.

Not as often but yes tornados plague my dreams as well.  Sometimes they shrink down an enter the building I am seeking refuge in.  Logic would say this little rough rider tornado is too small to hurt me.  But these little bastards seem to have an even stronger vortex than their larger counterparts.  They seem to always suck my eyes out.   :eek:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 12, 2012, 09:37:26 AM »
:sdeek: I HAD THE SAME DREAM TOO!!!
:sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline hurtsogood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
John Hubert was tearing Texas Tech apart.  Even in my sleep, I look past coal aggie.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2012, 08:55:37 AM »
VERY weird dream last night.

CK7 and I were miami vice like detectives in some random city(i want to say bogata but it could of been miami). We bust up some big drug runners and engage in a 20 minute gun fight. After taking out like 20 of the bad guys I get shot and CK7 covers me while I get away but ends up being captured.

They beat him up trying to get information from him and break his legs......This is where it gets real weird.

CK7 is all F'd up so they take him to the gorilla enclosure and the local zoo and throw him in there on the stretcher. He cant walk due to the broken legs and is strapped into the stretcher. The gorilla's take care of him and I visit the zoo every day to check up on my partner. One day I'm at the zoo, about 4 months after original shootout, and the gorilla's carry him out to the front on the stretcher. He undoes the straps holding him in the stretcher and stands up and starts to walk. The best way I can describe his walk is to picture D from always sunny when she has her aluminum monster gear on.

Then i wake up.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2012, 08:44:48 AM »
Anyone else get the dream where you forgot about a class for pretty much the whole semester and then you scramble right at the end to try and pass but it's too late? Yeah, those come on strong this time of year.
:adios:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
Anyone else get the dream where you forgot about a class for pretty much the whole semester and then you scramble right at the end to try and pass but it's too late? Yeah, those come on strong this time of year.

I used to get those alot, I would always panic and then have to remind myself I had already graduated.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2012, 08:58:54 AM »

I used to get those alot, I would always panic and then have to remind myself I had already graduated.

Yeah, had that exact dream many years after I had graduated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »

ME too! must be some kind of syndrome

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2012, 09:09:07 AM »
Bunch of dreamers here. I'm a do'er.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2012, 09:14:01 AM »
had a dream last night that all of our WR's were hurt (except TLBL) so i had to play but i'd never practiced or played before and wasn't on the team.  it was raining.  we were playing Michigan at home. 

since i didn't know the offense, i was asking TLBL to tell me what routes to run while we were in the huddle but he didn't really want to help me out and was getting frustrated with me.  klein was too busy running the offense and focused on the big picture so he couldn't help me either.  it was very stressful and woke me out of my sleep at around 4:45.

the good news is we got sbarro pizza for our pregame meal.  bad part is the pizza buffet was outside in the rain (it was covered though).

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2012, 09:35:48 AM »
Bunch of dreamers here. I'm a do'er.

dreamers DO while sleeping. sorry you are wasting all your unconscious time doing nothing.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2012, 09:44:16 AM »

ME too! must be some kind of syndrome

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=21832.msg567279#msg567279

We've had this discussion people.  Granted it was in the wrong thread.  Still buncha lukes.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.