Author Topic: Man oh man . . . good chance for the townie haters to grab a front row seat . .  (Read 7263 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if you want the team to win, you should go to the game and cheer for them.  it gives them an advantage (home court) and makes it easier for them to win.  but it sounds like your hate for weber outweighs your love for the team.  sad really.

i know this is when you turn the tables and say the same thing to me.  unfortunately for you, it's not a similar comparison, otherwise i would.

a)you aren't in a very good position to tell me what i should and shouldn't be doing. i am.
b)what you said is way too simplistic.
c)what's your absolute favorite food and when was the last time you had it?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Bummer I will be clipping my toenails that day

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
if you want the team to win, you should go to the game and cheer for them.  it gives them an advantage (home court) and makes it easier for them to win.  but it sounds like your hate for weber outweighs your love for the team.  sad really.

i know this is when you turn the tables and say the same thing to me.  unfortunately for you, it's not a similar comparison, otherwise i would.

a)you aren't in a very good position to tell me what i should and shouldn't be doing. i am.
b)what you said is way too simplistic.
c)what's your absolute favorite food and when was the last time you had it?

thanks for playing today folks!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mommy and daddy fighting at the dinner table. VERY awkward.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

k-state fan versus non-kstate fan, no analogies needed

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

metaphor

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

metaphor

funny, i had a dream last night i was in Comp 3 back at KSU but my prof gave me a test with history questions, wtf?  no wonder!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

metaphor

funny, i had a dream last night i was in Comp 3 back at KSU but my prof gave me a test with history questions, wtf?  no wonder!

Do you still have dreams that you're late for class or maybe you forgot to show up for a final or whatever?  Those freak me out all the time.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

metaphor

ha! you coming back to ksu for something. that's rich.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
I am not picking sides in the PI'ing contest, but that was  :lol:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

metaphor

ha! you coming back to ksu for something. that's rich.

oh man, you on the k-state basketball board, that's rich.  find a new team yet ricky?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

metaphor

Do you still have dreams that you're late for class or maybe you forgot to show up for a final or whatever?  Those freak me out all the time.

Yes.  True story, had one last night that I hadn't been to a class all semester and was frantically trying to get notes from someone to study for the final that was the next day.   :ohno:  Such a great feeling when it dawns on you that it's just a dream and you're all "I already graduated and never have to do that stuff again and also was super successful when I did it."  #noregrets   :thumbs:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

metaphor

Yes.  True story, had one last night that I hadn't been to a class all semester and was frantically trying to get notes from someone to study for the final that was the next day.   :ohno:  Such a great feeling when it dawns on you that it's just a dream and you're all "I already graduated and never have to do that stuff again and also was super successful when I did it."  #noregrets   :thumbs:
Man that's been happening to me too. So weird. I dream that I have to take like 3 more classes to graduate and I never go to class and am failing so bad not even aceing the final will help.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I always have failing college dreams.  they kind of took the place of late for football practice dreams. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I always have failing college dreams.  they kind of took the place of late for football practice dreams.

Oh man . . . had a football coach with a gun to our head dream regularly, he was about that mean.   Then there's the " can't get out of high school" dream.    :dunno: :ohno:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

Oh, man.  Still have those to this day.  I show up and don't have like 3/4 of my gear, minutes to game time and am :runaway: the eff out.  No one is ever helpful either or even mildly sympathetic to my plight during the dream.  Teammates?  More like jerkmates.  :shakesfist:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Oh, man.  Still have those to this day.  I show up and don't have like 3/4 of my gear, minutes to game time and am :runaway: the eff out.  No one is ever helpful either or even mildly sympathetic to my plight during the dream.  Teammates?  More like jerkmates.  :shakesfist:

These probably stem from the fact that you were too busy banging some gal right before gametime instead of getting ready for the game.  Who's the jerkmate now?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile

These probably stem from the fact that you were too busy banging some gal right before gametime instead of getting ready for the game.  Who's the jerkmate now?

:tipofthehat:  Served me right up.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

metaphor

in my dream, i was late and the professor gave me the final even though there was only like 2 mins left during the exam time.  when she handed it to me i was like "ya i kept going to the wrong building" as an excuse for why i hadn't been there all semester, she seemed to buy it.  she also let me take as much time as i needed taking the test.  it was an essay test but i answered the 1st question with 1 sentence that was like 4 words long.  i just felt like i nailed the answer and no reason to write more.  can't remember much more than that about the dream.  i did feel bad about not going to her class and wished i had since it was so pud. 

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Back to OT, I'm gonna yell

GET A HAIRCUT!!!1! :bball:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

I used to get the...O crap, i totally blew off camp and havent been to practice in 2 weeks, will the coach still let me play?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

I used to get the...O crap, i totally blew off camp and havent been to practice in 2 weeks, will the coach still let me play?

yes, had this a lot. 

Offline IlliniTillIDie

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Going to games only hurts in the long run.  Watch from your couch but you can't give Currie or Weber your support or you will be watching teams built around guards like Michael Orris miss the tournament for the foreseeable future.  It is best for the program to get rid of Currie and Weber as soon as absolutely possible.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Going to games only hurts in the long run.  Watch from your couch but you can't give Currie or Weber your support or you will be watching teams built around guards like Michael Orris miss the tournament for the foreseeable future.  It is best for the program to get rid of Currie and Weber as soon as absolutely possible.

thanks rational/non idiot illinois fan. i wholeheartedly agree.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Moving into a new house this fall.  Using my season tix money to pay for part of a new big screen and pool table. 

Will watch WildWildCustardCats from new CNS Entertainment Arena this season.