Author Topic: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet  (Read 86522 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/JoeDavisMedia

Aww... He's trying to make a girlfriend on Twitter. Look at @JoeDavisMedia's recent tweets to @AwPhoenix... LMFAO!

He's the Fitz of squawks.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Aww... He's trying to make a girlfriend on Twitter. Look at @JoeDavisMedia's recent tweets to @AwPhoenix... LMFAO!

that's not funny

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

So now I have to set up another column?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i've always loved saul and thought he was underrated as far as bbs'ing, but he is really breaking out in this thread.  fantastic effort!

This.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
KansasSports @free_ryan I already gave the two people their PS3s. What else do you want from me?

grats, saul.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
He will pay dearly for this.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile

LOL! Ya, isn't that some sort of thing you can take to civil court for winning a prize and getting ripped off?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
<object width="621" height="293"><param name="movie" value="http://starwars.com/games/playnow/crawl_creator/SWcrawlWidget.swf?cs=hmk2yhd63z&pauseBefore=true"><param name="wmode" value="opaque" /><embed src="http://starwars.com/games/playnow/crawl_creator/SWcrawlWidget.swf?cs=hmk2yhd63z&pauseBefore=true" width="621" height="293" wmode="opaque"></embed></object>.

shut

down

everything

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

LOL! Ya, isn't that some sort of thing you can take to civil court for winning a prize and getting ripped off?

you and he seem to be very litigious people

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

word of the day  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mancave, when is something interesting going to happen in real life? 

Offline mancavesports

• Fan
    • View Profile

I've never taken anyone to court in my life, and don't plan ever needing to. He's the moron taking me to court for making fun of him on Twitter. He's basically blaming me for everybody ragging on him, when it's his own doing...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I've never taken anyone to court in my life, and don't plan ever needing to. He's the moron taking me to court for making fun of him on Twitter. He's basically blaming me for everybody ragging on him, when it's his own doing...

I'm thinking about suing you for being awful at twitter and message boarding.  BSAC..is this actionable?

Offline BigShotAttorneyCat

• CEO, goEMAW.com
  • Fan
    • View Profile

I'm thinking about suing you for being awful at twitter and message boarding.  BSAC..is this actionable?

yes, confirmed

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:dubious:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
no PS3 :(

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
so kansassports is private now  :frown:  destroys his own goal but also mine (which was to follow him)  :frown:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
so kansassports is private now  :frown:  destroys his own goal but also mine (which was to follow him)  :frown:
It won't last long

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It won't last long

Never does.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rumblings that Saul's PS3 = smashed/pissed on

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rumblings that Saul's PS3 = smashed/pissed on
:frown:

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but the groupie chick who tried to say that she wasn't a groupie BECAUSE she aborted a BBall players baby is respected.. Obviously a groupie is not going to have a baby even if it is from a Bball players baby batter, being pregnant and/or caring for an infant totally would get in the way of your future groupieing..

I'm not sure if you guys have ever tried being a groupie with a screaming baby tagging along, but trust me when I say;"it's a pain in the ass."

So once you have a kid you either have to leave it in a dumpster, or wait until it's like 12 before you can get back into actively groupieing again and by that time your looks have faded and you probably have stretch marks and a blown out vag.. So, the younger groupies are going to get all the action..  

What I'm trying to say is aborting that kid is not evidence of her not being a groupie, but actually evidence that she IS in fact a groupie..
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:38:38 PM by MichiganisGood »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but the groupie chick who tried to say that she wasn't a groupie BECAUSE she aborted a BBall players baby is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).. Obviously a groupie is not going to have a baby even if it is from a Bball players baby batter, being pregnant and/or caring for an infant totally would get in the way with your future groupieing..

I'm not sure if you guys have ever tried being a groupie with a screaming baby tagging along, but trust me when I say;"it's a pain in the ass."

So once you have a kid you either have to leave it in a dumpster, or wait until it's like 12 before you can get back into actively groupieing again and by that time your looks have faded and you probably have stretch marks and a blown out vag.. So, the younger groupies are going to get all the action.. 

What I'm trying to say is aborting that kid is not evidence of her not being a groupie, but actually evidence that she IS in fact a groupie..

It appeared she already had a kid prior to the abortion.  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but the groupie chick who tried to say that she wasn't a groupie BECAUSE she aborted a BBall players baby is respected.. Obviously a groupie is not going to have a baby even if it is from a Bball players baby batter, being pregnant and/or caring for an infant totally would get in the way of your future groupieing..

thanks for dropping this knowledge

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I'm sure this has already been discussed, but the groupie chick who tried to say that she wasn't a groupie BECAUSE she aborted a BBall players baby is respected.. Obviously a groupie is not going to have a baby even if it is from a Bball players baby batter, being pregnant and/or caring for an infant totally would get in the way with your future groupieing..

It appeared she already had a kid prior to the abortion.  :dunno:

Well that just throws a monkey wrench into my entire theory, unless it's a dumpster kid.. Probably a dumpster kid..