Author Topic: I miss _Fan  (Read 18188 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: I miss _Fan
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2018, 02:33:13 PM »
Really is too bad that BSAC left. Maybe he just posts on the mod board now.
:adios:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2018, 02:55:04 PM »

he was tired of getting PI'd and people disagreeing with him probably

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2018, 02:59:21 PM »

he was tired of getting PI'd and people disagreeing with him probably
I thought the problem on this board was that everyone is part of the in crowd and agrees with each other all the time

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2018, 03:12:39 PM »
BSAC getting run off was the beginning of the end of this place.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2018, 03:15:44 PM »
I showed up and Bread left. Sorry.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2018, 03:21:27 PM »
Bread was the very best but now everyone's on keto

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »
It never ceases to amaze me that people with bad opinions get really mad when other people challenge them to support or explain their bad opinions

Wow...great strawman here lib.  Well done.   :ROFL:   Keep selling that!  "People don't like goEMAW because some posters respectfully disagree with their positions.  They just can't deal with people disagreeing with them"   :ROFL:

this is such a rough ridin' terrible take
there are a lot of posters who come here and don't deal with any sort of PIing

this board isn't for everyone and i think we all prefer it that way

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »
if anything we all need to be better at PI'ing. there are still a F ton of browns just browning around, browning up threads R & L

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »
if anything we all need to be better at PI'ing. there are still a F ton of browns just browning around, browning up threads R & L

IPA is doing great, he is definitely #1 of the >2k 2013 club.

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=40272.msg1811042;topicseen#new

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2018, 04:33:52 PM »
Sorry bud spracne is right about this one

No need to apologize, I'm honored to be your scapegoat, too. Kind of telling how a couple dozen half-serious comments were able to destroy an entire message board you and Spracne (maybe half the board, Idk).

To be serious, I had no idea that anyone even knew who I was until the "Which Poster Should be Our OC" thread. Like I said, I barely ever participate in convos, and the only posts I can even think of that have generated such controversy is when I like to give the alt-right some baffling in their echo chamber here. Again, if that ruined it for you, it was probably for the best. Carry on...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2018, 04:36:08 PM »
Give me your all star starting five of posters that have min. 2k posts and joined in 2013 or later.

Here are your choices

meow meow     Pak'r Élitaire     2/10/2013     7776     
TownieCat     Fattyfest Champion     6/17/2013     6993     
renocat     Pak'r Élitaire     8/23/2014     5262     
catastrophe     Pak'r Élitaire     6/11/2014     5232     
IPA4Me     Pak'r Élitaire     8/20/2013     3178     
Trogdor     Katpak'r     7/31/2013     2973     
Canary     Katpak'r     10/1/2014     2955     
Yard Dog     Katpak'r     11/14/2014     2302     

meow meow  :ROFL:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 04:38:47 PM »
I was unaware of the alt-right echo chamber
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2018, 04:42:02 PM »
When I first joined this board I was very excited because I love the Cats so much. When I moved to DC  I tried a few times to watch KState games while talking in chat about the game. i missed being able to watch the games in person or with my friends. Every time I was told by a mod I wasn't allowed to talk in the chat or I would be kicked out of the chat room. So I stopped going there. Early on a few other posters specifically targeted me, I bumped into one in particular in the Ville who told me not to take it too seriously that everyone on the board was shitting on me.

I still love this board. I am more of a reader than an active participant though because I don't feel super welcome to contribute. But, I am also deeper into my career and have much less time to devote to BBSing. All that being said - I don't think that I am "God's gift to BBSing" or anything, but my personal experience was very specifically not an encouraging one. So take that for what it is.

I would also agree with everyone who has posted already that when the team doesn't do well there is less enthusiasm. When I experience a KITN from a KState sporting event I often have to avoid GE for awhile because I am way too into the Cats. haha I still love this community and hope we can keep it around awhile longer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
Whisker Biscuit can dish it out, but my god what a baby.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2018, 04:44:47 PM »

No need to apologize, I'm honored to be your scapegoat, too. Kind of telling how a couple dozen half-serious comments were able to destroy an entire message board you and Spracne (maybe half the board, Idk).

To be serious, I had no idea that anyone even knew who I was until the "Which Poster Should be Our OC" thread. Like I said, I barely ever participate in convos, and the only posts I can even think of that have generated such controversy is when I like to give the alt-right some baffling in their echo chamber here. Again, if that ruined it for you, it was probably for the best. Carry on...
Brando, are you still struggling with the {you} thing?

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »

Brando, are you still struggling with the {you} thing?

Not following....

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2018, 05:06:01 PM »
When I first joined this board I was very excited because I love the Cats so much. When I moved to DC  I tried a few times to watch KState games while talking in chat about the game. i missed being able to watch the games in person or with my friends. Every time I was told by a mod I wasn't allowed to talk in the chat or I would be kicked out of the chat room. So I stopped going there. Early on a few other posters specifically targeted me, I bumped into one in particular in the Ville who told me not to take it too seriously that everyone on the board was shitting on me.

I still love this board. I am more of a reader than an active participant though because I don't feel super welcome to contribute. But, I am also deeper into my career and have much less time to devote to BBSing. All that being said - I don't think that I am "God's gift to BBSing" or anything, but my personal experience was very specifically not an encouraging one. So take that for what it is.

I would also agree with everyone who has posted already that when the team doesn't do well there is less enthusiasm. When I experience a KITN from a KState sporting event I often have to avoid GE for awhile because I am way too into the Cats. haha I still love this community and hope we can keep it around awhile longer.

And now you made my top 5 2k/2013!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2018, 05:07:04 PM »

And now you made my top 5 2k/2013!

Hey everyone, apparently I made it. This is it. The big times!

Thanks Seven for believing in me.  :cheers:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2018, 05:08:43 PM »
snapchat, instagram, and reddit aren't taking the young BBS talent. 

it's twitter and groupchats. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
message boards were a moment in time, as was kstate bball.  we stare mortality in the face, in this thread, trying to decide whether to spend our last days burning and raving.

also, i think you'll find no one will kick you out of chat now, yard dog.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2018, 05:31:01 PM »

So the coveted 17-25 demographic said to hell with gE.c and just took to Twitter huh.  I bet the young _fan and _33 enjoy sharing stat sheets and KSU themed YouTube videos and photoshopped pics via group chats with their bro’s.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2018, 05:38:16 PM »
I’m a wetwillie fan, make him a mod
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »

Hell even my old balls friends group chat about Cats.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2018, 06:10:12 PM »
I mean there has to be like hundreds of current kstate dude/dudettes on twitter just killing it with sports takes that could post here but don’t right?!

Wildcat Salute, though!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2018, 07:04:37 PM »

So the coveted 17-25 demographic said to hell with gE.c and just took to Twitter huh.  I bet the young _fan and _33 enjoy sharing stat sheets and KSU themed YouTube videos and photoshopped pics via group chats with their bro’s.

:lol:

I like this thread.