Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: travel thread
« Last post by Ghost of Stan Parrish on Today at 09:07:26 AM »
I have only been to Tokyo and I loved it. I was going to suggest going to Robot Restaurant but it looks like they are permanently closed. :frown:

Hahaha, I went to Robot Restaurant, too. Absolute madness, I couldn't stop laughing.

Recommend to check if one of the sumo tournaments is happening while you're there. Visiting Kyoto is an absolute must. Kind of cool to visit a sake distillery and have samples. Kabuki theater was super interesting, but I don't know if kids would enjoy. Same for an onsen we stayed at in the middle of nowhere (Iya Valley), which was beautiful but probably not something kids would enjoy, at all.
Ask him when Gene Jr and Klieman Jr are going to take over KSU athletics
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: NBA Playoffs Thread
« Last post by waks on Today at 08:36:36 AM »
i’m disappointed by the knickerbockers’ play today.  all made worse by losing the series to the pacers. 

i never expected to be rooting for the wolves in late may, but here we are.
the Pacers are great unlike you clams!  :shakesfist:
the best pacers team in history was in a video game (reggie miller and detlef schrempf).
For this I cannot argue.
Does Gene miss General Myers and me being on campus everyday?
Ask Gene if there can be another Rev Honey sponsorship
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: Official KC Current Thread
« Last post by ChiComCat on Today at 08:05:46 AM »
I went to the stadium for the first time this weekend.  The stadium was great.  You can tell they did some things to keep the cost down without really affecting the fan experience.  There isn't a bad seat.  The food selection is great and the mobile ordering looks very useful.  It should be a great size for concerts too once they get that going.
ICC issues arrest warrant for Ben Netanyahu, crimes against humanity

Did someone leave the freezer door open or was that reception Pedo Pete aka Ol Dusty Crank got at Morehouse College over the weekend?

Where his speech writers continued to let him read lies and gaslight . . . pause, wait for applause

Essentially Flyertalk / Re: 201* Concert Thread
« Last post by Pete on Today at 07:37:40 AM »
It looked very cool in the pictures.  I'm hoping to catch a concert that I love there but will probably settle for whatever is in town next time I'm in Vegas.

The production dude we talked to mentioned that Lady Gaga and Eagles were both rumored in the future. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10