Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It won’t dump if he dies. And if it does it’s a good buying opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: KSU Booze Cats
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on Today at 11:51:09 AM »
Elite stuff from Neighbors dad right here.

https://x.com/goodforanother/status/1797442939909722360

My immediate first thought was that he was paying tribute to Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
« Last post by Kid In the Hall on Today at 11:49:40 AM »
I know absolutely nothing about college baseball and the baseball playoff system, but this seems like a big deal for us to make it to the next round.  Am I correct?
yes, v big deal for our ksu booze cats. Second ever super regional for the boys in purple. Two wins away from Omaha.

It's basically making the Sweet 16 in a sport where the deck is stacked against a program like K-State
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Lock Hunter Biden UP!
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 11:19:37 AM »
We are inching closer to KK's desire to round up the political class and execute them on the front lawn of the whitehouse
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Lock Hunter Biden UP!
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 11:08:37 AM »
I'm not even sure what he's being charged with.

Being horny
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump 2024
« Last post by Justwin on Today at 11:08:14 AM »
Part of me thinks that the more times he can be found guilty, between now and November, the better for Don.

explain to me how this makes sense in your head

Part joke, part the observation that the more things that happen that should blatantly disqualify him from public support the more popular he seems to get.

If that were literally true Trump wouldn’t appeal, wouldn’t defend these cases etc.  but it’s not, maga just thinks if they rage cry repeat enough the cases will go away.  Like “hahaha I actually like to get my ass kicked, keep banging my wife it actually makes her like me more”

Appealing and defending the cases keeps it in the news. The more guilty verdicts, the more persecuted Trump is. If Trump just accepted them, it would take away from the persecution narrative.

The problem is this only works for those already in the cult. There's what I'd assume to be a significant portion of his 2020 voting block who have had enough. His game now is all about appealing to his base, but that's not going to get him to win, he needs dudes like this.
https://x.com/ColinCowherd/status/1588191961650933762

Problem is that now, just one election cycle later, he's fed up.

https://x.com/awfulannouncing/status/1797009075185819848

So Colin Cowherd was wrong in 2022, but he's right now?

He was clearly wrong in 2022, he's clearly done with Trump in 2024. Maybe he's done with Trump because he was so wrong two years ago, either way, it doesn't matter a single bit.

I think the most thing Cowherd said there is "...it's not bad for me and my friends."
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on Today at 11:05:34 AM »
Was surprised to see that #2 national seed Kentucky was only going to their 3rd Super regional ever.

I'm not even sure what he's being charged with.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Lock Hunter Biden UP!
« Last post by Pete on Today at 10:57:07 AM »
It's in the best interest of national unity for the court to convict Hunter Biden and to sentence him to time in jail. Absolutely no one on the left (except maybe his dad) gives two shits if Hunter rots in jail or not, and every soul on the right wants the death penalty for Hunter.  Putting him in prison is the right thing to do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10