Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
why focus on the money others gave them, when we could be focusing on what their own won’t?
The Art of Nachos

The Lombardi Principle, aka How to Live The Burrito Lifestyle

Creative Griptape Design
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by ben ji on Today at 05:45:48 PM »
Crashee Rice is playing GTA IRL. I expect the next article to be him shaking down a hooker for cash.
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1787217568819720258
she has an insatiable craving for K9 murder

But not in a "i am a sportswoman and enjoy hunting" but in a "i am having a bad day and love feeling powerful so will kill a defenseless animal that has no chance to run or hide" way
I don’t think she even gets that deep motivation wise.  She just has an inexplicable bloodlust.

Right, and like digging in on it is even more bizarre. Like even if you did kill a dog, even if potentially for legit reasons, I don't think I'd ever broadcast and put it in a book. FFS their major base was shook by Old Yellers death, and that had a pretty legit reason to put him down. An unruly dog is not terms at all to put them down.
https://twitter.com/kstatesports/status/1787844839943577947

I guess this could go into 3 different threads but given we were talking about it here, I guess it fits.

K-State Athletics is being a bit Tom Petty, here. It's an unnecessary comment, and as Goff explained to Fitz, the bonds were actually federal dollars, so, mostly paid by California, Texas, New York, etc. (I will continue to pretend they are dollars directly out of your Kansan pockets, though.)

Oh for sure. Honestly it's only a matter of time we put out something akin to the Government Motors signs you'd see displayed by some Ford dealerships.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 05:05:49 PM »
Meh, could be nothing
I want to see a training video of Antony trying to dribble past Casemiro. The most stoppable force vs. the most movable object.
Professor of Charisma

The Theory of Rizz
Professor of Charisma
I don't feel qualified to teach a class on anything
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10