Author Topic: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran  (Read 7534 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« on: August 02, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
Take f*cking notes people.

!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 12:50:10 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

Yes, it's probably what I like most about him.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

Sarcasm? It usually is the opposite. People like the economic standpoint he has and think his foreign policy is just absolute insanity.. lol. Good to hear you guys dont enjoy policing the world.
EMAW

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 01:17:51 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

Sarcasm? It usually is the opposite. People like the economic standpoint he has and think his foreign policy is just absolute insanity.. lol. Good to hear you guys dont enjoy policing the world.

I like his foreign and social policies, which normally I would say are the most important characteristics of a presidential candidate. I think his economic policy is way too extreme, though, to the point where he would be difficult for me to vote for.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 01:46:03 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

I like his foreign and social policies, which normally I would say are the most important characteristics of a presidential candidate. I think his economic policy is way too extreme, though, to the point where he would be difficult for me to vote for.
Oh okay. What exactly turns you off about his economic policy? jw
EMAW

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 01:48:09 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

Yep.

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
:adios:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

the part about pegging the currency to something that is pulled from the ground bothers me.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
His belief that if Iran developes a nuclear weapon they wouldn't use it is dangerous. Even if they didn't use it, they would give it to someone that would.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

the part about pegging the currency to something that is pulled from the ground bothers me.

Yeah, I tune out when he starts bringing up the gold standard and the Fed.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 01:55:52 PM »
I agree with you, Nuts Kicked.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 02:15:28 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

The Fed is destroying our economy. They have destroyed 99% of the dollar since 1913. They need to be fully audited and the corrupted people need to go to prison. Gold standard is iffy for me.. I really dont know about that. I just think the fed needs to be under control. The fed could work i think if they had to answer to congress or some body of UNITED STATES government. Some regulation to the fed would be nice.
EMAW

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 02:37:01 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

:thumbs:

His belief that if Iran developes a nuclear weapon they wouldn't use it is dangerous. Even if they didn't use it, they would give it to someone that would.

is there any evidence of this at all? You realize Ahmedinjad (sp) is misquoted by western media to make it seem like he wants to destroy people?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 02:39:42 PM »
I agree with you, Nuts Kicked.

i understand this, but from a Austrian economic POV the short term crash, or correction, from RP's economic policy is bound to happen anyway. You may disagree, but he's been right before.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

The Fed is destroying our economy. They have destroyed 99% of the dollar since 1913. They need to be fully audited and the corrupted people need to go to prison. Gold standard is iffy for me.. I really dont know about that. I just think the fed needs to be under control. The fed could work i think if they had to answer to congress or some body of UNITED STATES government. Some regulation to the fed would be nice.

kstate42 and government regulation sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 03:05:40 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

is there any evidence of this at all? You realize Ahmedinjad (sp) is misquoted by western media to make it seem like he wants to destroy people?

So you are saying that Iran does not supply weapons to Hezbollah, which in turn, fires missiles into Israel? 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:50 PM »
Iranians flooded across the Iraq border to kill Americans so yeah, they'd give it to some one else who would.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 07:53:07 PM »
Iranians flooded across the Iraq border to kill Americans so yeah, they'd give it to some one else who would.

We would flood across the border to kill the crap out of whoever was attacking Canada or Mexico unprovoked.

Sent from my GT-S5830M using Tapatalk 2
:adios:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »
Love his foreign policy.

So you are saying that Iran does not supply weapons to Hezbollah, which in turn, fires missiles into Israel?

maybe, but we're talking nuclear weapons here

is there any evidence of this? Russia was a much bigger threat 40 years ago and probably still is. Now were just speculating about a country that may or may not have the capability of manufacturing a nuclear weapon. This looks a lot like a 10 year war with Iraq

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 09:48:07 PM »
I find it hilarious that for the past 20 years, we've had technology that could measure gamma rays on mars - but determining who and who isn't building a nuclear device is just a huge rough ridin' mystery.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 08:15:39 AM »
I find it hilarious that for the past 20 years, we've had technology that could measure gamma rays on mars - but determining who and who isn't building a nuclear device is just a huge rough ridin' mystery.

Yeah, that's the kind of ineptitude that really throws a wrench in the vast majority of government conspiracy theories.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 11:43:31 AM »
dax comes out swinging in classic Pit style.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 02:39:21 PM »
Sounds about right dax.

Bilderberg Group plain and simple/ Its all about globalization. Sick people.
EMAW

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile