Author Topic: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran  (Read 8051 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »
What's your least favorite effect of globalization, freak?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »
Dlew I just watched that sbtb epi!  :lol:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 04:20:53 PM »
huh
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
huh
Well, you made kind of an ambiguous statement about how "it's" all about globalization, and I guess I just assumed you were in opposition to that sentiment.  So I was just curious about why.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
Dlew I just watched that sbtb epi!  :lol:
lol yeah.  love the twist ending!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ron Paul talks about Sanctions on Iran
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »
huh
Well, you made kind of an ambiguous statement about how "it's" all about globalization, and I guess I just assumed you were in opposition to that sentiment.  So I was just curious about why.

Isn't it obvious? Puppet.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 04:30:16 PM »
Yes. Globalization.

Aka the New World Order. An order in which there is one government, one centralized bank, one global army. That's the goal of the Bilderberg Group. All of these things happening(loss of our rights, military on the streets, monitoring calls, drones etc are just precursors of whats to come. I mean we are going to be in a EPIC police state here in the North American Union (look that crap up, lil gbush)

Or we could choose to own up to our mistakes and vote for somebody who can make some real change. Not just the same old status quo rebloodlican or democrip. That's what the control system wants us to vote for. Thats why they shut out Ron Paul and they are doing it to GJ as well.
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 04:32:59 PM »
Yes. Globalization.

Aka the New World Order. An order in which there is one government, one centralized bank, one global army. That's the goal of the Bilderberg Group. All of these things happening(loss of our rights, military on the streets, monitoring calls, drones etc are just precursors of whats to come. I mean we are going to be in a EPIC police state here in the North American Union (look that crap up, lil gbush)

Or we could choose to own up to our mistakes and vote for somebody who can make some real change. Not just the same old status quo rebloodlican or democrip. That's what the control system wants us to vote for. Thats why they shut out Ron Paul and they are doing it to GJ as well.
I don't think you know what globalization means.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 04:37:24 PM by Dlew12 »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »
Yes. Globalization.

and, like, what do these mortals (who you claim have been conspiring for decades) gain from such an arrangement?

would they not benefit more from a world with fewer wars and greater economic efficiency?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
Yes. Globalization.

He's a graduate of the school of exaggerated, ridiculous Alex Jones videos.

Edit: DLew edited his post and my reference doesn't make sense anymore, but I'm leaving it anyway.
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »
my original one came off as too condescending.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »
Follow what's happening in Africa (for example) "terrorism" "Al Qaeda" etc. etc. are all being drummed out of thin air and thus is providing air cover to ever increasing U.S. covert/special operations/support of U.S. puppet thugs.   It's all a bunch of bull$hit . . . the whole Arab Spring etc. etc. is just B.S. cover for control of Central Asia and its periphery and thwarting Chinese/Russian influence.    The U.S. and Western intelligence have turned Al Qaeda aka Al CIAda into their little rent a mob to roll around the world and prop up so the U.S./NATO has an excuse to intervene on one level or another.

Syria is a perfect example of this . . . Western Intelligence has rolled in their usual band of "Freedom Fighters" aka rent-a-thugs to destabilize the Assad regime.  What we need to watch now is if their going to use the Balkans formula of fomenting so much unrest and cross tribal/cross religious sect violence in order to push the "ethnic cleansing" which is already happening and likely only to get worse over the edge.   So then the U.S. and NATO can run to the U.N. and get "permission" to start bombing in support of their little puppet gangs.

What's also fascinating is seeing what is going to play out with Kurds in Syria and Iraq aka Pipelinistan.   

The Fight Against Terrorism . . . pfft, its the fight for global resources.

How do you feel about this dax? Is U.S. hegemony so bad? Or should we just be more honest about why we are killing people with drones?

Personally, I wish freak42's universal government theory was correct. That would be great for a multitude of reasons, but if we can't have that, American Superpower (by any means) is the next best thing, imho.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
Bildebergs are products of the free market.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »
Bildebergs are products of the free market.

Wait that's Build a Bears. Never mind.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »
This is an oppressive totalitarian police state global government.

:grin:
EMAW

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2012, 05:03:58 PM »
Yes. Globalization.

He's a graduate of the school of exaggerated, ridiculous Alex Jones videos.

Edit: DLew edited his post and my reference doesn't make sense anymore, but I'm leaving it anyway.
Graduate of Higher Consciousness. Its okay, hopefully one day you can get there and join us.
EMAW

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »

WIDEN THE EYES BOYS.

Most of you are to indoctrinated anyway.
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »

WIDEN THE EYES BOYS.

too*

Higher Consciousness A&M doesn't have time to educate on the to/too/two stuff, apparently. 

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »

WIDEN THE EYES BOYS.

too*

Higher Consciousness A&M doesn't have time to educate on the to/too/two stuff, apparently.
nice bro!
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 05:13:02 PM »
If this group is all powerful and completely dangerous, why don't they just kill Ron Paul for making that kind of a statement?  I'm asking that question seriously.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
If this group is all powerful and completely dangerous, why don't they just kill Ron Paul for making that kind of a statement?  I'm asking that question seriously.

Would be pretty easy for an all-powerful world running group to silence him.  Some kind of poison that made it look like he died of old age would be good.
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
Yep, 8man.  Only two possibilities as two (sp?) why Paul is still alive:

1.  This group is incapable of silencing him, meaning that they're not that powerful.

or

2.  This group doesn't want to silence him, which means they're not that evil.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 05:19:31 PM »
Yep, 8man.  Only two possibilities as two (sp?) why Paul is still alive:

1.  This group is incapable of silencing him, meaning that they're not that powerful.

or

2.  This group doesn't want to silence him, which means they're not that evil.

What if an opponent like Paul is exactly the adversary they need to take over?

Man. These guys are smart. They should run for president or something.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 05:21:43 PM »
Or they just understand that there is a big percentage of young people...well most of the young people under the age of 30 are smarter than the average joe. So if you were to kill ron paul, that would just be so blatantly obvious
EMAW

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 05:25:22 PM »
Or they just understand that there is a big percentage of young people...well most of the young people under the age of 30 are smarter than the average joe. So if you were to kill ron paul, that would just be so blatantly obvious
I have no idea what you're talking about with young people.

Anyways, couldn't they just pin it on Israelis or some one who might be in opposition to Paul's unorthodox foreign policy?