Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 89104 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:05 PM »
Dax do a sunshine act request for the residents. 

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2017, 03:19:31 PM »
Is it really a good idea to build a Taj Mahal boutique dorm for a scant few athletes?   Particularly when the economics clearly indicate that the only non athletes that can afford to live there are either students getting a ton of financial aid, those that have incredible jobs while going to school, or rich kids.   I'm guessing the non athletes are probably made up of rich kid fanboy facilitators.   Couple that with the fact that the scholarship players probably take all online classes (with KU's dubious APR and Graduation numbers for Men's basketball).   Sounds like a recipe for trouble to me.

KU mens BB players + jock sniffers = McCarthy Hall

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2017, 03:21:13 PM »
Dax do a sunshine act request for the residents.

They're probably protected by FERPA.

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2017, 03:33:10 PM »
The good news is, you can't win a National Championship during the regular season. Even a few losses here and there isn't the end of the road. Sure, we want the best seed possible, but so long as things start to come together in March, these little bumps in the road can only help the teams mental strength aspect of this game.

To be fair, this is in regards to the Bragg suspension, but still.
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2017, 09:38:25 AM »
I'd never seen this place until its mugshot in the article. What a dump.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
It was built pretty cheaply
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2017, 11:00:58 AM »
I thought they were copying Kentucky but that's a pit compared to the lodge

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2017, 11:26:09 AM »
that's hamsterdam

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2017, 11:34:34 AM »
Sam's club bulk brand version of the K-State leadership studies building.  Just like Ahearn/Allen.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2017, 11:57:24 AM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »
Is it really a good idea to build a Taj Mahal boutique dorm for a scant few athletes?   Particularly when the economics clearly indicate that the only non athletes that can afford to live there are either students getting a ton of financial aid, those that have incredible jobs while going to school, or rich kids.   I'm guessing the non athletes are probably made up of rich kid fanboy facilitators.   Couple that with the fact that the scholarship players probably take all online classes (with KU's dubious APR and Graduation numbers for Men's basketball).   Sounds like a recipe for trouble to me.

I asked Karl who lives in the dorms with the players and all he said was "Dunno, Asians?"

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2017, 09:18:36 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2017, 09:36:07 AM »
It must have been his that he pushed down those girls's throats.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2017, 09:49:19 AM »
wow charging him with possession of drug paraphernalia?  the state of kansas is going to state of kansas.  how stupid.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2017, 11:25:59 AM »
Massa Seff said that Bragg's cause for suspension was unrelated to the Dec. 17 incidents at McCarthy Hall, yet the charge was based on paraphenalia recovered during that investigation.  Could it be that the Massa is being untruthful?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »
Massa Seff said that Bragg's cause for suspension was unrelated to the Dec. 17 incidents at McCarthy Hall, yet the charge was based on paraphenalia recovered during that investigation.  Could it be that the Massa is being untruthful?
I took that to mean unrelated to the rape. But he didn't want to say rape, so he said "the incident." Stop taking him so literally.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2017, 11:33:11 AM »
wow charging him with possession of drug paraphernalia?  the state of kansas is going to state of kansas.  how stupid.

Smokescreen, the real crimes have been covered up already. So odd that with a lot of witnesses and a secure building that they just can't sort out who raped this 16 yr old girl. Oh well, the kupd probably tried their best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2017, 12:12:51 PM »

Smokescreen, the real crimes have been covered up already. So odd that with a lot of witnesses and a secure building that they just can't sort out who raped this 16 yr old girl. Oh well, the kupd probably tried their best
Libs has it nailed.  There is a lot under this garbage pile.  I encourage you all dig up the history of the A-dorm at KSU; not good.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2017, 12:20:43 PM »

Libs has it nailed.  There is a lot under this garbage pile.  I encourage you all dig up the history of the A-dorm at KSU; not good.
Does this involve the notorious "Gibson Girls?" Maybe K-Stater or GoPowercat will do a feature "Memoirs of a Gibson Girl."

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2017, 12:53:53 PM »
The cops really need to see the bigger picture when dealing with our athletes. I understand the necessity of resolving the alleged legal issues connected to McCarthy Hall. But busting our players for something as trivial as paraphernalia isn't one of them.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2017, 01:18:40 PM »
They are now deleting any post that mentions the rape. Insane

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2017, 02:23:04 PM »
Has anyone seen the SAE house at K-State and McCarthy Hall at KU in the same room at the same time?

They built that thing for about $12 million or so, right?   They had to use some pretty cheap ass materials in that thing.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2017, 04:53:54 PM »
Thoughts and Prayers go out to Carlton and his fight with drug addiction. I just hope self lets him complete rehab and doesn't force him to play just to win #13Str8.

Sobriety > Wins

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2017, 05:04:19 PM »

Does this involve the notorious "Gibson Girls?" Maybe K-Stater or GoPowercat will do a feature "Memoirs of a Gibson Girl."
My buddies at Church who.were at K State at this time said the Adorm had.about.every vise and sin for young men.  My friend said he heard the football team would eat a steer a day.  Apparently sex was zapping thier strength.  I think this was located near Jardine apts.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »
It's going down on BITB

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk