Author Topic: Ruh-oh!!!  (Read 88032 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ruh-oh!!!
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2017, 08:22:16 AM »
6 witnesses to a rape sounds like 7 perps to me

Yea seriously.  Maybe try and stop it.  What were they thinking?  Good grief.

You don't actually have to see the rape happen to be a witness. I really hope there weren't just 6 basketball players standing around watching because that is too disgusting to fathom.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »
Phog locked the thread. Enablers
And started posting dog pics to sweep it under the rug :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2017, 09:46:03 AM »
Can't KK be sued for all of his baseless accusations? I don't listen to him, so I'm sure he is very careful how he uses his words.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2017, 09:47:13 AM »
I'm not convinced the 16 year old is telling the truth. That could be one reason for why the reporting of the event was slow.
A run away 16 year old with two 19 year olds at a men's KUbb dorm could just be seeking attention.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2017, 09:48:49 AM »
Phog locked the thread. Enablers
And started posting dog pics to sweep it under the rug :frown:

They stooped pretty low in that thread.  "Hey lets post pictures of dogs so we don't have to have a serious conversation about sexual violence involving our basketball program.  If we try hard enough maybe it will all go away."  Pretty awful.   
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »
Does anyone else think it is a coincidence this all came out the same week we play Kentucky? I mean it happened a month ago, and is just now coming out so conveniently as we embark on our biggest game of the season. Someone is playing facking games to distract the team.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2017, 09:55:29 AM »
Does anyone else think it is a coincidence this all came out the same week we play Kentucky? I mean it happened a month ago, and is just now coming out so conveniently as we embark on our biggest game of the season. Someone is playing facking games to distract the team.

Yep.  Rape games.  Obviously KU Basketball is the victim here. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »
The thing is, an unbelievably large percentage of KU fans are socially awkward weirdos that have never really had anything to be proud of as a person. They've never played sports/been good at them, yet they live and breathe for KU basketball to be happy, like they're part of the team and the teams achievements/failures are their own. If their only form of happiness is threatened to be taken away or looked down upon, they'll stoop to crazy low levels to make that not happen.

It's all really sad.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2017, 10:10:29 AM »
Not me, Shooter. I can throw a basketball over that Hill, yonder.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2017, 10:15:05 AM »
The thing is, an unbelievably large percentage of KU fans are socially awkward weirdos that have never really had anything to be proud of as a person. They've never played sports/been good at them, yet they live and breathe for KU basketball to be happy, like they're part of the team and the teams achievements/failures are their own. If their only form of happiness is threatened to be taken away or looked down upon, they'll stoop to crazy low levels to make that not happen.

It's all really sad.

Tbh ku basketball seems to be a chief source of unhappiness with ku basketball fans. They are never happy about anything
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2017, 10:20:14 AM »
I'm gonna take a lap real quick, I got emotional and blacked out there for a second.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
not even go emawing, some of those comments are really really terrible. I haven't read through that thread, but goodness gracious if their own posters didn't PI them (the owners of those comments) off the board.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2017, 11:46:29 AM »

Not me, Shooter. I can throw a basketball over that Hill, yonder.

Post a dog pic next time

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2017, 11:52:27 AM »
A couple of the Phog comments are funny, though, proving that not all fans of little brother lack a sense of humor:
Drug paraphernalia was found and listed under Mason’s name, which might explain why Mason thought he was 6’6” driving into the lane at WVU.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:32 AM »
zombie35 wrote:

It's obvious that UK either: (a) planted a deep undercover operative in the local po-po; or (b) sent a 16-year-old girl into McCarthy Hall. There are no other logical explanations.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 26, 2017, 11:56:01 AM »
zombie35 wrote:

It's obvious that UK either: (a) planted a deep undercover operative in the local po-po; or (b) sent a 16-year-old girl into McCarthy Hall. There are no other logical explanations.
Well this is quite reasoned and not insane at all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 26, 2017, 12:01:32 PM »

It's all really sad.

Karl wants to meet you at the Phog Allen statue, friend.

Offline HamBoned

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 26, 2017, 12:03:08 PM »
Nothin like rape to help the team chemistry...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 26, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »

Of course it brought them closer together. That's how co-conspirators work.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2017, 12:35:36 PM »

When a team and the media starts talking about rape as a "distraction," it makes me very very ragey.  The fans' reactions to this is very much like Baylor.  JFC what is wrong with people?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2017, 12:38:47 PM »
Looking at the roster, two pretty solid conduits for cash exchange, one is Self's kid, and another is a walkon from Leavenworth whose family owns a substantial signage business that's done work for KU athletics.   In the latter's defense he actually has some decent bball credentials.   The 3rd might be a doctors kid, but can't confirm, he's on the team for academics. 

Put them in the bball dorm, and open the bank.   Virtually untraceable and loaded with plausible deniability.   Nice work (again) KU.   Didn't see the land developers kid, so he must have graduated.

Room rate is easily the highest on campus, but the potential per person rate isn't that bad.  Correction, the per person rate is easily the highest on campus.  Exclusively for the well heeled booster kid, or the highly financial aid laden.   Like I said, I suspect the non-athlete roster of residents reads like a whose-who of WEF kids/grandkids.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2017, 12:51:02 PM »
Is now the time where we become more selective with the "S" and "C" in TSC ?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2017, 01:13:42 PM »
Yes. Go with the Big Blue cats

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2017, 01:27:39 PM »

Observo's:

1.  Man he looks rough
2.  These events have probably taken the fun out of banging chicks in that downtown L-Town apartment/loft, T&P's on that Bill
3.  Going to be interesting to see how the graying is melded (or not) into the weave
4.  Bill needs to reign in the Penn State like comments from KU fans, takes the fun out of TSC'ing and RCJH'ing
5.  Bill says if any of the "kids" were involved they wouldn't be playing, so it's settled guys, move along. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »
They had a guy transfer out around that time btw.