Author Topic: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant  (Read 43718 times)

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant
« Reply #375 on: December 04, 2015, 01:10:59 PM »
Not sure CNS knows how the 10th Amendment works.  :dubious:

No, I get it, but it doesn't change the fact that arguing for a 2nd amendment(right to hold arms as means of defending your liberty against the government ever trying to take it away) is stupid if you aren't arguing for the 2nd amendment(I really want to hunt, you guys!) and are in fact arguing for the states rights to let hunters hunt with guns. 

If a person's position is the latter, then that person should probably shut the eff up about the second amendment and argue that the 10th gives the state they reside in the right to let them have hunting gear.

It's not stupid.  It's efficient and effective.

You know what's stupid?  Making this a gun control issue when this is clearly a radical muslim issue.

Was Roof a radical Muslim, What about Dear? Most mass shooting aren't done by radical Muslims.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:14:26 PM by chuckjames »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 04, 2015, 01:15:31 PM »

No, I get it, but it doesn't change the fact that arguing for a 2nd amendment(right to hold arms as means of defending your liberty against the government ever trying to take it away) is stupid if you aren't arguing for the 2nd amendment(I really want to hunt, you guys!) and are in fact arguing for the states rights to let hunters hunt with guns. 

If a person's position is the latter, then that person should probably shut the eff up about the second amendment and argue that the 10th gives the state they reside in the right to let them have hunting gear.

You know what's stupid?  Making this a gun control issue when this is clearly a radical muslim issue.

Was Roof a radical Muslim, What about Dear? Most mass shooting aren't don't by radical Muslims.

Well this one was, and that's what we are talking about in this thread.  Shots fired, oh I hope it's just a crazy person and not a radical muslim.  Oh crap multiple shooters?  eff.  Could be muslims, but let's please wait and see.  People dead, shootout, oh man Sayed Farook, oh crap they might be muslim.  Yes the are muslim.  People please withhold judgement!!!!  THIS COULD STILL BE A WORKPLACE VIOLENCE ISSUE!!  She pledged her allegiance to ISIS.  Yup, Muslim.  eff.  BUT GUN VIOLENCE!!

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 04, 2015, 01:19:34 PM »

Was Roof a radical Muslim, What about Dear? Most mass shooting aren't don't by radical Muslims.

Well this one was, and that's what we are talking about in this thread.  Shots fired, oh I hope it's just a crazy person and not a radical muslim.  Oh crap multiple shooters?  eff.  Could be muslims, but let's please wait and see.  People dead, shootout, oh man Sayed Farook, oh crap they might be muslim.  Yes the are muslim.  People please withhold judgement!!!!  THIS COULD STILL BE A WORKPLACE VIOLENCE ISSUE!!  She pledged her allegiance to ISIS.  Yup, Muslim.  eff.  BUT GUN VIOLENCE!!

I'm not arguing that we dont have a radical Islam problem. But I dont think having an Radical Islam problem and a gun problem are mutually exclusive. This instance was a radical Islam problem for sure, but last Friday's wasn't.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 04, 2015, 01:22:25 PM »

I'm not arguing that we dont have a radical Islam problem. But I dont think having an Radical Islam problem and a gun problem are mutually exclusive. This instance was a radical Islam problem for sure, but last Friday's wasn't.

I could get on board with adding verbiage to the 2nd Amendment that says it doesn't apply to radical muslims.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 04, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »

I don't disagree that there is more than one thing going on here and that it all needs to be addressed.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 04, 2015, 08:56:40 PM »

Hopper

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 04, 2015, 09:07:37 PM »
DNR any of this thread but saw hatin' hater stunz was posting

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 05, 2015, 08:46:16 AM »
I think CNS has some really good points if you ignore 225 years worth of jurisprudence. Just what did the founders intend??? This question continues to plague legal scholars today.

It definitely involves a well regulated militia.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 05, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »
If, in the 1770s, they had written "a gay militia", would people today argue that only homosexuals can have guns? Is that what they meant way back then?  Or did they mean a happy militia?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 05, 2015, 10:59:36 AM »
I'm half surprised being gay wasn't banned in the constitution because the founding fathers were extremely ignorant/dumb compared to today.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 05, 2015, 11:30:30 AM »
Just a big shout out to the administration for making this about guns and not radical Islamic terrorists.

Stopping Islamic terrorists....with gun laws!!

Works .... Never

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 05, 2015, 11:33:54 AM »
dax how many people in the United States were killed by terrorists in 2014?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 05, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »
I'm not saying there shouldn't be gun law reforms. 

But WTF does a gun law have to do with stopping terrorists?   You think they really give an eff about gun laws? 

Not even in ProgLib utopia fantasyland was a gun law going to stop those two, or the guys in Paris, and France has gun laws out the ass.

But advancing a political agenda thru crisis, the PLJB way.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 05, 2015, 12:01:36 PM »
I'm half surprised being gay wasn't banned in the constitution because the founding fathers were extremely ignorant/dumb compared to today.

They left that up to the states.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 05, 2015, 12:38:54 PM »
Just checking back. Haven't read the last few pages. So are people saying terrorism is basically the same as mental illness? They seem different to me.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2015, 12:43:39 PM »
What is different?

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2015, 12:59:57 PM »
The vast majority of persons that are staunchly for 'gun control' have no salient ideas as to what that means.  That's basically because they just want to ban guns.  Oh except for blahblahblah hunting, blahblahblah.  Just complete lack of rational thought.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #392 on: December 05, 2015, 01:02:30 PM »
The desire to provide cover and to go to great lengths to afford the benefit of the doubt to the muslim terrorists is one of the most tortured, bizarre and anti-social behaviors I've ever witnessed.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
The desire to provide cover and to go to great lengths to afford the benefit of the doubt to the muslim terrorists is one of the most tortured, bizarre and anti-social behaviors I've ever witnessed.

Link?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 05, 2015, 01:20:42 PM »
What is different?

I don't think terrorists are generally crazy. They're usually motivated by fundamentalist adherence to Islam.

The reason I ask is Im hearing this recent excuse that most mass shootings are committed by crazy white people - not terrorists, and my reaction is, so? They're both problems, but they're different problems with potentially different solutions. This was a terrorist attack.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 05, 2015, 01:36:25 PM »

Like, who is doing this?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 05, 2015, 01:37:05 PM »
SMART guns: guns that will not fire when aimed at humans.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2015, 01:39:17 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

What about the bubba who dreams of wasting someone who looks shady?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Mass Shooting in San Bernardino: 2 shooters and a guy with a warrant
« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2015, 02:11:41 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!

What about the bubba who dreams of wasting someone who looks shady?
a dial on the gun can be adjusted for shady looking people.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2015, 02:29:11 PM »
What is different?

I don't think terrorists are generally crazy. They're usually motivated by fundamentalist adherence to Islam.

The reason I ask is Im hearing this recent excuse that most mass shootings are committed by crazy white people - not terrorists, and my reaction is, so? They're both problems, but they're different problems with potentially different solutions. This was a terrorist attack.

terrorist don't seem like mentally stable people to me.