Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by Trim on Today at 12:30:50 AM »
:lol:
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by kim carnes on May 13, 2024, 10:14:42 PM »
Her?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Best thing for breakfast.
« Last post by KST8FAN on May 13, 2024, 09:55:43 PM »
How do you eat a poached egg on a bagel?
Fork and steak knife.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Pretty rough.  It's getting tough to stay positive about any kind of wildcard chances
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on May 13, 2024, 09:49:25 PM »
I’m still waiting for anyone to provide a reasonable justification for Israel’s genocide-in-progress so I can only assume any politician - irrespective of party affiliation - is only supporting Israel because some defense contractors are one of their major donors. There is otherwise absolutely no logical reason. Israel’s actions are becoming increasingly unpopular, esp with the recent whistleblower revelations from actual IDF soldiers, so the only reason a politician could possibly go in the complete opposite direction of their constituency is because of who is giving them the most amount of money.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Artificial Intelligence
« Last post by CNS on May 13, 2024, 09:48:08 PM »
I assume the models are all publicly available because they need our interactions to help the model level up. At some point, I assume they could pull back access once functionality reaches a certain point.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Artificial Intelligence
« Last post by BIG APPLE CAT on May 13, 2024, 09:43:10 PM »
I wonder if AI can figure out a way to not use so much energy that each prompt is the equivalent of dumping out an entire bottle of water. Per prompt. Yowza. (Im assuming they are getting this number because the data centers are using direct evaporative cooling)
(found 3 other dead kittens in various stages of decay in the garage so mama cat popped out at least nine lil uns)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10