Author Topic: Marcus Foster  (Read 265350 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster
« Reply #1475 on: March 25, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
I bet he blew smoke rings in bruces face during half time like every game.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 25, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »
the smoke alarm rumor is awesome
i'm guessing he's addicted and couldn't wait

It's pretty amazing, I love it.

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 25, 2015, 05:40:57 PM »
Marcus was a punk. Anyone who argues different is being naive. But oscar's job is to manage that punk so he can contribute on the team. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 25, 2015, 05:42:19 PM »
Marcus was a punk. Anyone who argues different is being naive. But oscar's job is to manage that punk so he can contribute on the team. 

what made him a punk? (other than smoking so much weed at the Texas Tech locker room that he set off the fire alarm)

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 25, 2015, 05:44:56 PM »

what made him a punk? (other than smoking so much weed at the Texas Tech locker room that he set off the fire alarm)

his punk rock attitude

Online Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 25, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
It just seems like he was a kid with a serious chip on the shoulder/bad attitude. He was very talented and I wish he was staying. I'm no fan of oscar but let's not pretend Marcus didn't bring some of this on himself.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 25, 2015, 05:52:39 PM »
It just seems like he was a kid with a serious chip on the shoulder/bad attitude. He was very talented and I wish he was staying. I'm no fan of oscar but let's not pretend Marcus didn't bring some of this on himself.

It's amazing how no one thought he had a bad attitude until about January of this year. Maybe sys did.

catzacker

« Reply #1482 on: March 25, 2015, 05:54:19 PM »

It's amazing how no one thought he had a bad attitude until about January of this year. Maybe sys did.

everyone thought/knew it, they just had to sit on it.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 25, 2015, 05:54:31 PM »

:nono:

NOT SO FAST!!!!

BITB thinks Foster needs an attitude adjustment

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 25, 2015, 05:55:38 PM »
For a couple of days I was madder than hell at Weber over canning Marcus.  I would go into a back room at home and cuss and gnaw on the woodwork.  Now hearing more about Foster I am saying way to sic 'em oscar.  I was at the doc and talked to a lady whose daughter lives below Foster.  Big parties and all kinds of horse manure going on.  If he was smoking weed at a game site, he has the devil weed brain.  Damn lucky that I wasn't his coach.  I would have put a rocket in his wazzoo and sent him to moon.  We will rise from these dark days - Wade anc Barry will make us forget Mucus, oops Marcus.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 05:58:59 PM by renocat »

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: March 25, 2015, 05:57:27 PM »
For a couple of days I was madder than hell at Weber over canning Marcus.  I would go into a back room at home and cuss and gnaw on the woodwork.  Now hearing more about Foster I am saying way to sic 'em oscar.  I was at the doc and talked to a lady whose daughter lives below Foster.  Big parties and all kinds of horse manure going on.  If he was smoking weed at a game site, he has the devil weed brain.  Damn lucky that I wasn't his coach.  I would haveput a rocket in his wazzoo and sent him to moon.  We will rise from these dark days - Wade anc Barry will make us forget Mucus, oops Marcus.

SO MUCH TO LOVE ABOUT THIS POST

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: March 25, 2015, 05:58:07 PM »
The good thing is that with the team cancer gone we should be better next year!

I agree Stevesie60.
In the working world, if your workforce sees no consequences for workers with bad performance, bad behavior, breaking rules, then your respect as a leader goes down the tubes along with the performance of your good workers. The bullet has to be bitten and action taken. It's not easy, especially if you like the workers and have tried to correct the problems.

This is a defining moment. If the remaining players feel Coach oscar Weber did the right thing, then morale and teamwork should improve.  If not, then...................all is lost.

Note: This about the respect of Weber by his remaining players.  I already know how many of you feel.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: March 25, 2015, 06:03:37 PM »
If Will Spradling smoked tons of marijuana cigarettes, he would have been embraced in a prayer circle until he was healed

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: March 25, 2015, 06:07:06 PM »

Smoke alarms in hotels sometimes go off when you tamper with them too.   :shy:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: March 25, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »
If Will Spradling smoked tons of marijuana cigarettes, he would have been embraced in a prayer circle until he was healed
also the fans would have demanded that a black player be kicked off the team.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: March 25, 2015, 06:18:04 PM »
For a couple of days I was madder than hell at Weber over canning Marcus.  I would go into a back room at home and cuss and gnaw on the woodwork.  Now hearing more about Foster I am saying way to sic 'em oscar.  I was at the doc and talked to a lady whose daughter lives below Foster.  Big parties and all kinds of horse manure going on.  If he was smoking weed at a game site, he has the devil weed brain.  Damn lucky that I wasn't his coach.  I would haveput a rocket in his wazzoo and sent him to moon.  We will rise from these dark days - Wade anc Barry will make us forget Mucus, oops Marcus.

SO MUCH TO LOVE ABOUT THIS POST

i think The Word should be changed to live updates of the latest renocat posts

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: March 25, 2015, 06:25:17 PM »
My cousin's GF's Brother is a team manager. He said that Marcus and Tre set off the fire alarm ON THE PLANE RIDE TO LUBBOCK. They were trying to "Hot Box" the bathroom or something. 

Being addicted to weed must be terrible.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: March 25, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »
My cousin's GF's Brother is a team manager. He said that Marcus and Tre set off the fire alarm ON THE PLANE RIDE TO LUBBOCK.

I'd buy it.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: March 25, 2015, 06:37:54 PM »
My cousin's GF's Brother is a team manager. He said that Marcus and Tre set off the fire alarm ON THE PLANE RIDE TO LUBBOCK. They were trying to "Hot Box" the bathroom or something. 

Where does Malek come into play in this version? Also, oscar should have oscar'd them as soon as the plan landed if that was true.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: March 25, 2015, 06:43:34 PM »
Guys, Gary Parrish's podcast is great. Today's podcast he said that Marcus did have a family member that was causing problems but it wasn't with being in Marcus' ear but said family member was "a real pain in the ass" to the coaching staff. Gary and the other guys on the podcast also said that he likely won't get a waiver to play next year under the runoff rule but the NCAA sometimes does unpredictable stuff. K-State has to essentially vouch for Marcus for him to even have a chance

He also said that oscar is on the hot seat.

Heard all of that in 2 minutes, and some of you rubes had to listen to Keitz for 90 minutes to get jack crap.

It's far and away the most informative and entertaining cbb podcast and one of the top 3 sports one overall that I listen to:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cbssports.com-eye-on-college/id268800565?mt=2
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cbssportscom-eye-on-college-basketball-podcast
http://www.cbssports.com/podcast

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: March 25, 2015, 06:50:24 PM »
Guys, Gary Parrish's podcast is great. Today's podcast he said that Marcus did have a family member that was causing problems but it wasn't with being in Marcus' ear but said family member was "a real pain in the ass" to the coaching staff. Gary and the other guys on the podcast also said that he likely won't get a waiver to play next year under the runoff rule but the NCAA sometimes does unpredictable stuff. K-State has to essentially vouch for Marcus for him to even have a chance

Heard all of that in 2 minutes, and some of you rubes had to listen to Keitz for 90 minutes to get jack crap.

It's far and away the most informative and entertaining cbb podcast and one of the top 3 sports one overall that I listen to:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cbssports.com-eye-on-college/id268800565?mt=2

On who's hot seat?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: March 25, 2015, 07:02:13 PM »

Smoke alarms in hotels sometimes go off when you tamper with them too.   :shy:

I'm going out by myself again.  See you guys tomorrow.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: March 25, 2015, 07:06:25 PM »

On who's hot seat?
He's on the Portland Trailblazers' hot seat, they're tired of his crap.

That added a lot to the conversation, nice work. Christ.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: March 25, 2015, 07:06:52 PM »

he should have been made team captain immediately.  the leadership that it takes to pull something like that off was just more than King DeBruce could handle.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: March 25, 2015, 07:07:57 PM »
how do you have time to listen to multiple sports podcasts, mir?