Author Topic: Marcus Foster  (Read 265348 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus Foster
« Reply #1450 on: March 25, 2015, 03:38:24 PM »
Serious question? What % of our fanbase do you think has tried Marijuana?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: March 25, 2015, 03:39:28 PM »

30 to 40 percent.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: March 25, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »

whatever the gE demographic + some of BOTC adds up to

so, definitely less than 50%

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: March 25, 2015, 03:41:14 PM »

30 to 40 percent.
And I bet half of those had a bad experience with it, so they think it's the devil.

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: March 25, 2015, 03:45:41 PM »

30 to 40 percent.
And I bet half of those had a bad experience with it, so they think it's the devil.

It's probably more than you would think.  I would say > 50%, but most won't admit it because that would be a "liberal" thing to do.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: March 25, 2015, 03:49:48 PM »
I've read he and Malek smoking weed set off a fire alarm at Tech. Or before. Something like that.

Online kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: March 25, 2015, 03:50:55 PM »
I've read he and Malek smoking weed set off a fire alarm at Tech. Or before. Something like that.

Sounds like good times... bet smoking with Foster would be great!

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: March 25, 2015, 04:11:16 PM »
i'm glad he's leaving/getting kicked off.  i never liked him.  unfair and irrational, i know, but he just always rubbed me the wrong way.

also, despite chingon's best efforts, i feel there is a reasonable opportunity to get weber gone after next year.  a realistic scenario i can root for, that's all i ask.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: March 25, 2015, 04:15:02 PM »
i'm glad he's leaving/getting kicked off.  i never liked him.  unfair and irrational, i know, but he just always rubbed me the wrong way.

also, despite chingon's best efforts, i feel there is a reasonable opportunity to get weber gone after next year.  a realistic scenario i can root for, that's all i ask.

On oscar's birthday, get someone close to make him some of those brownies that have marijuana drugs in them.  Top it off with ice cream, let oscar do work on that sumbitch bowl of drug brownie ice cream magic.  Then, when oscar gets all good and "lit", prop Randolph on his shoulder, take a pic and post it to his twitter account.  "Happy Birthday Me, getting lit in the office with my pal Randolph #YOLO"  Currie would have to do something.

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: March 25, 2015, 04:30:24 PM »
I hope Marcus does well wherever he lands

I do, too.  The discipline and hard work that it will take to move past this mess should make Marcus Foster grow up. 
Under the circumstances, maybe this is what's best for him.
Many don't get a wake up call. I'm sure Foster will want to show what he has inside.
He has something to prove. I wish him success.

Reminds me of Bryce Brown. The kid had NFL skills but didn't put in the work. In college sports that will kill the spirit of the team members that do work hard.
Snyder sent him packing.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: March 25, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »

I do, too.  The discipline and hard work that it will take to move past this mess should make Marcus Foster grow up. 
Many don't get a wake up call. I'm sure Foster will want to show what he has inside.

Reminds me of Bryce Brown. The kid had NFL skills but didn't put in the work. In college sports that will kill the spirit of the team members that do work hard.
Snyder sent him packing.

What is going to make oscar grow up?  I mean, he wants to control his recruits and team but didn't put in the work.  In college coaching, that will kill the spirit of the team.
When will JC send him packing?

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: March 25, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »

Snyder sent him packing.
lol, no

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: March 25, 2015, 04:35:19 PM »
Fitz on Wichita radio saying no one liked Foster and he's not in touch with his family or AAU. Also said he's trying to declare for the NBA draft and strong inferences to being on drugs. Oh boy.

i like how it's nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and then marcus is gone and all of the sudden tim fitzgerald has tons of information about what has been going on the five months with marcus and ksu and it all seems to paint kstate and weber in a good light and the player that's gone in a bad one.

i'm sure he's not done pumping out whatever pro ksu propoganda he's been directed to pump out. can't wait for the upcoming trash foster article or for him to be on w/ keitz sometime soon and pump some ksu sunshine.

Fitz has done this with every single player or coach that has left in a controversial manner since he landed at GPC, literally every single one. He doesn't have crap from anyone he clearly does this to drive traffic to his site, again he's done it every single time, even with Leti.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1463 on: March 25, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »

We all need something to hold on to, so I feel the same way.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 25, 2015, 04:36:03 PM »
Yeah, Bryce could have come back and played in the bowl game if he wanted to. Bill would have welcomed him back with open arms at any time. That is just part of what makes Bill a great coach and oscar a hack that can't hold a job.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: March 25, 2015, 04:38:08 PM »
Can Randolph play guard?
Currie would drug screen the eff out of Randolph to the extent that not even stud Bosco could save his ass.

Who do you even thing bought the liquor and provided the drugs?  Hopefully the football team avoided Randolf's curse.

We can safely point the finger at oscar and exonerate Currie for Randolph causing problems with the basketball team. Bazooka Joe hung out with Randolph and there's no such issues with the football team.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: March 25, 2015, 04:39:26 PM »
Yeah, Bryce could have come back and played in the bowl game if he wanted to. Bill would have welcomed him back with open arms at any time. That is just part of what makes Bill a great coach and oscar a hack that can't hold a job.
People that can't grasp that in our fan base scare me.  I mean, Bill will absolutely bench someone whose talent/prep ratio isn't where he wants it to be but I don't think he has ever "dismissed" a guy that is truly talented.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 25, 2015, 04:47:27 PM »
People that can't grasp that in our fan base scare me.  I mean, Bill will absolutely bench someone whose talent/prep ratio isn't where he wants it to be but I don't think he has ever "dismissed" a guy that is truly talented.

Broderick Smith was pretty talented
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Catman2

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: March 25, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »

Snyder sent him packing.
lol, no

Uh, yes, Snyder didn't dismiss him. He just left him on the bench til he quit. Same thing. Look it up dummy.  Career at KSU consisted of playing in 2 games - 4 plays.  "Could have played in a bowl game".  That guy is a simp, too.  Wow, stupidity reigns supreme!!!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: March 25, 2015, 04:50:00 PM »
LOOK IT UP

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: March 25, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »

Snyder sent him packing.
lol, no

Uh, yes, Snyder didn't dismiss him. He just left him on the bench til he quit. Same thing. Look it up dummy.  Career at KSU consisted of playing in 2 games - 4 plays.  "Could have played in a bowl game".  That guy is a simp, too.  Wow, stupidity reigns supreme!!!

look at catman gettin some bass in his voice

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: March 25, 2015, 04:55:33 PM »

Snyder sent him packing.
lol, no

look at catman gettin some bass in his voice

They used to tell me toughen up
Put some bass in your voice
Then they tell me lighten up
Put some Ma$e in your voice

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: March 25, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »
Can Randolph play guard?
Currie would drug screen the eff out of Randolph to the extent that not even stud Bosco could save his ass.

Who do you even thing bought the liquor and provided the drugs?  Hopefully the football team avoided Randolf's curse.

We can safely point the finger at oscar and exonerate Currie for Randolph causing problems with the basketball team. Bazooka Joe hung out with Randolph and there's no such issues with the football team.

Hopefully this is it and it isn't just that Bill is smart enough to handle it in house.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: March 25, 2015, 04:58:37 PM »

Snyder sent him packing.
lol, no

listen, all Bryce needed to do was string like 4 good practices together and he is getting 20 or 30 snaps.  Hell, Bryce skipped the entire summer program, damn near lost the EKU game with a fumble and yet he still was playing @Miami for one reason and one reason only - he had talent.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 25, 2015, 05:27:19 PM »
the smoke alarm rumor is awesome
i'm guessing he's addicted and couldn't wait

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.