Date: 23/05/24 - 01:16 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Give'm hell KSU!!! Send them out with a bang. Mizzou fans are pulling for you.  (Read 1365 times)

October 07, 2010, 08:00:08 AM
Read 1365 times

krpickett

• Cub

October 07, 2010, 08:59:06 AM
Reply #1

Purplefamily

• Cub

Thanks for the good thoughts!  And we hope Mizzou (and everyone else in the conference) can do likewise.  Beat the Corncobs and push them out the door to antagonize their new neighborhood.

October 07, 2010, 05:53:22 PM
Reply #2

thehusker1

• Wannabe Rivals with KSU !
  • Cub

October 11, 2010, 01:51:18 PM
Reply #3

HuskerOne

• Cub

I was laughing during the second half, as K-State fans were leaving in droves, the cameras kept panning to the weeping ones that were left and chants of "Go Big Red!" rocked the stadium. What a hilarious and fulfilling way to end the series. Just awesome.

October 11, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
Reply #4

unleashthemob

• Cub

Gotta love these husker fans, the come on a Ksu fans site so they can keep showing all this class they claim they have....we got it already, you won, your superior, your gods greatest gift to college football, so maybe you can move on to another site and tell them as you sport your faded and torn 97 national championship shirts about all the big 12 titles that you have won since 1999, tell them about your winning record against Texas. Simply put....we no longer care anymore, we lost, its over...im sure the big ten foes can't wait to hear about Nebraska's greatness so please do a favor move on, and as far as crying when we lost the other day, get a life, were Ksu football fans, we've had more than our share of losses over the years, and well probably have a few more, there wasn't any of our coaches weeping over the score being ran up, or a hissy fit over a call at the end of a game. We got beat, its one loss. If we would of won im sure the world would of ended, or somebody cheated...something like that, because like I said before you guys are awesome....now please, get off off our site and tell someone who gives a frig

October 12, 2010, 10:25:41 AM
Reply #5

HuskerOne

• Cub

You were the ones crowing about kicking our asses. So stop whining.

October 12, 2010, 02:52:35 PM
Reply #6

unleashthemob

• Cub

Yes husker....we all said that....remember you're Nebraska, were kstate, so whatever comes out of your corn fed mouth is Gospel...I for one am glad to see you guys go simply because were not up to the quality standards of your fans, coaches, and players, like I said go forth...Joe pa is looking for a mentoring partner....least now I wont ever hear, ,about the face mask, or how dare we run up the score on God's team again, all im saying is its over....save your gloating, bragging and arrogance for someone who cares.

October 14, 2010, 12:12:53 PM
Reply #7

HuskerOne

• Cub

This board used to be good for some good-natured smack talking...apparently not any more.

October 14, 2010, 02:09:50 PM
Reply #8

unleashthemob

• Cub

The point is...what's the point...were not going to play anymore! Find you a good big ten message board.

October 14, 2010, 02:12:09 PM
Reply #9

HuskerOne

• Cub

The point is...what's the point...were not going to play anymore! Find you a good big ten message board.

Why? It's unfortunate that so many seem to have left this board...and odd that you'd try to chase others away.