Date: 03/06/24 - 23:38 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: A plea to KSU fans  (Read 1391 times)

October 03, 2010, 09:49:48 PM
Read 1391 times

KsuRules07

• Cub

As a realistic Jayhawk I recognize your superiority on the football field.  Please beat us soundly so it can hasten the end of the Turner Gill era.  I implore your coaching staff to hand the ball to DT on each and every play.  DT left, DT Right, DT up the middle and maybe even a DT jump pass or two.  Although he looked better last game, This game is far too important to risk a Coffman meltdown. 

Sincerely,

ku fan

October 04, 2010, 01:36:17 PM
Reply #1

premierkc

• Cub

I'm sorry but i dont' see that big of a separation between the cats and hawks. I'm sorry but if you watched game film of both teams never saw the final scores and didn't know the records, we would expect  too evenly matched teams that have had some successes and struggles. K-state is 2 plays from 2-2(overthrown ISU receiver, and a dropped pass turning the winning drive against UCF to a 3 and out). If they beat Nebraska I would be surprised, and it's not because i think nebraska is a super power.

October 04, 2010, 09:37:02 PM
Reply #2

thehusker1

• Wannabe Rivals with KSU !
  • Cub

Why woudl you want the Turner Gill era to end already.  Do you understand what firing a coach at earliest the end of this season again would do to the program.  Were your parents fricking related or something.  That is just stupid.  It takes a coach at least 2-3 years just to get things in place and find the right combinations, how long could it take Gill with the mess fatass left.  Bottom line is Kansas had it 2-3 good years.  Your a basketball school, it's just the way it is.  take your bowl game ever few years and your 4-5 wins and wait for November.

October 07, 2010, 02:06:26 PM
Reply #3

HuskerOne

• Cub

Gill's a good coach. He inherited a team that was completely screwed and that had been through the chaos of Mangini's firing. All of the talent graduated and the cupboard was bare. Give him some time. He'll be a good coach for you. And firing him after one season just makes that job even less attractive...if that's even possible at this point...and insures that you suck for the next decade or longer.

October 14, 2010, 12:33:08 PM
Reply #4

ICThawk

• Argyle Square
  • Cub

WoW.... i figured I would take a peak over here since Cyclist is such a great poster on my site.... and I find this. 

ku Sock =  :ku:

October 14, 2010, 09:31:24 PM
Reply #5

KsuRules07

• Cub

Thank you for granting my request :piratewave:

October 15, 2010, 12:01:00 AM
Reply #6

wildcat79

• Cub

I think this can all be sumed up at this point: KSU 59      ku 7  a mercy touch down at that. :ksu:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:25:24 AM by wildcat79 »