Date: 26/04/24 - 04:45 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Don't Worry Kittens  (Read 2480 times)

June 11, 2010, 03:41:49 PM
Read 2480 times

FecalBuff

• Cub

You'll land on your paws in the MWC.  Have fun! :oodsign:

June 11, 2010, 05:39:16 PM
Reply #1

cyclist

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    King of the Mountains
Mercy reply...

I love the smell of peat in the evening.  That smell, you know that earthy smell...  Smells like...whisky !

Funditus Classless

June 11, 2010, 10:17:50 PM
Reply #2

KSUTOMMY

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    The "other" KSU
Hey cufan, how does it feel to be the school the Pac10 wants just for a larger revenue share of the Denver market? Like a prostitute? Yup. Does it suck to go to a mid major? Sure. But when you are in competition for recruits with schools like USC (in two years  :lol:), UCLA, Stanford, Cal, UW etc you will lose. Girls throw their panties at the players on the field in Pac10 schools, and cufan throws feces at their players - if I were a recruit, thats not a tough choice. Enjoy your new role as doormat of the Pac10.

June 11, 2010, 10:39:35 PM
Reply #3

snyderfanatic

• Cub

CU is a good add for a league. Every league needs a patsy team that is a guaranteed W. Good road trip (no home edge) and fatten up on the stats. Add to that the uninformed still consider beating a team that used to be good a "solid win". Kind of like having Terry Allen or Wooly on the opposing side, you always welcome them with open arms for the big W   

June 12, 2010, 01:54:12 AM
Reply #4

royalswild

• Cub

How often did you guys beat K-State in sports in the past 5 years?

June 12, 2010, 10:46:18 AM
Reply #5

dccat

• Cub

Enjoy your new role as doormat of the Pac10.

they sure enjoyed their role as a doormat of the big12 the last 9 years

June 13, 2010, 06:19:07 PM
Reply #6

TAksu

• Cub

No matter what conference Kstate ends up in, we should still schedule Colorado for non-conference game, just keep them in there place...

June 13, 2010, 06:39:29 PM
Reply #7

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

And yet, the PAC 10 STILL wanted them instead you :rofl:

June 13, 2010, 07:08:56 PM
Reply #8

Cole

• Cub

And yet, the PAC 10 STILL wanted them instead you :rofl:

yeah, b/c they have the Denver market for TV.

:ustupid:

June 14, 2010, 10:31:21 AM
Reply #9

FecalBuff

• Cub

Keep drinking that purple kool aid kitties and while feasting on ketchup sandwiches in da' hood.  We are in the penthouse and KSU is the outhouse.

:steadymobbin':

June 14, 2010, 10:38:16 AM
Reply #10

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

FecalBuff is a Nebraska sock, tards.

June 15, 2010, 02:00:06 AM
Reply #11

royalswild

• Cub

I could really care less.  He's a &@#%ing idiot either way.

June 15, 2010, 11:55:42 AM
Reply #12

KSUTOMMY

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    The "other" KSU

I could really care less.  He's a &@#%ing idiot either way.

whether he's a husker or a buff - I dont care... we're still in the Big 12 and we're making more $$ now, so now CU can get their pooh pushed in by the Pac10 and the Huskers can only wonder what it would be like to have a real chance to compete in a power conference. I can see nubb being right in the middle of the pack in the Big10... hilarious.

June 15, 2010, 12:43:24 PM
Reply #13

berford

• Cub

You'll land on your paws in the MWC.  Have fun! :oodsign:

Thanks, but think we'll stay right where we are. We appreciate your concern, though.

How's it feel to know CU is the embarrassment of the PAC-10, now?... to realize the PAC-10 only offered CU because it thought CU would be bait for the southern schools to feel comfortable to follow? Boy, the PAC-10 commissioners' got some splainin' to do, now. But, they're stuck with CU - there's no "uh, changed my mind," gonna save them OR CU. Have fun drowning in that red ink of penalty payments and legal fees. :bootyshake:

:ksu:
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. -- C. S. Lewis (quoted in the movie, The Usual Suspects)

June 16, 2010, 09:21:59 AM
Reply #14

FecalBuff

• Cub

So you got a stay of execution until when next Missouri decides to bat their eyes at another suitor again or if uTerus decides to leave. How's it feel to be tethered to Bevo's nut sack kitty kats? As for the Pac 10, it's a win all the way for us. I would much rather go to the road trips there than to crapty towns in the Big XII North like Manhattan, which is a real booming metropolis and city of light as well know. Have fun being Bevo's bitch while we collect our second National Championship kicking USC's ass and playing in Rose Bowls. We'll have a new coach soon and some CA recruits on the way. Your skool is a glorified JUCO anyway. WE both know that!

BTW love that faggoty power cat mascot with a nice cat head and human body. Couldn't afford the rest of the costume? Where is that old coon of a coach Ron at also and your boy Freeman? Where are the power towels?  Say hi to Bill Snyder. Even  the Hawk might beat him  this year.

:flush:your football program and conference

June 16, 2010, 10:19:20 AM
Reply #15

Purplefamily

• Cub

FecalBuff... the name alone says it all!  The stoners at Buffie U will fit in well with their left coast brethren, in fact the deal may have been contrived when they were all hanging together passing around a big doobie.  Oops, the Buffs may not look so attractive now in sober light of day.  :jerkoff: