Date: 19/04/24 - 01:50 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Hot Tub Time Machine  (Read 1164 times)

March 10, 2010, 12:57:51 PM
Read 1164 times

Brock Landers

• Cub

So you have all seen the commercials for this by now.  Looks like it might be funny right?  Or at least some combination of stupid/funny to at least be enjoyable.  Sometimes a movie just comes right out and nails it's mission in life with the title.  There's no guessing what you're gonna get when you go see the movie, and the movie doesn't have to pretend to be something it's not. 

Take for example "Dude, Where's My Car" or an even better example "Snakes On A Plane".  That movie was about one thing, and one thing only:  Mother Fracking Snakes on a Mother Fracking Plane. 

So anyway, Hot Tub Time Machine, who's in??
KSU Football:  We're getting the band back together

March 10, 2010, 01:32:10 PM
Reply #1

dobbie4ksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    KSUfans.com will become the #1 Kstate sports BBS!
I cannot lie I am a Chevy Chase fan so anything with him in it I have to see it... Kind of excited for it, not a big fan of the young guy from sex drive and superbad though I just want to hit him in his round face
"I don't know if I will be able to knock out as many teeth as big Lu, but I hope to pick up on the scoring and rebounding aspects." Wally Judge talking about being a biig of the future for KSU!

April 09, 2010, 10:58:59 AM
Reply #2

Brock Landers

• Cub

Okay so I finally saw this movie last weekend.  Maybe I'll back off my prediction of this being the favorite for 2011 Best Picture, but it was still decent.  You know what you're getting ahead of time and it doesn't disappoint on terms of the crude and stupid humor.  Lot's of LOL moments.

I was actually a little disappointed in John Cusack's character, they could have done so much more with him considering he was a big part of the decade being spoofed.  Rob Corddry was hilarious as usual and the dude who is Darryl from The Office was good too.  Dobbie you're going to be let down by Chevy Chase in this one.  His part wasn't all that funny.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:00:53 AM by Brock Landers »
KSU Football:  We're getting the band back together