Date: 26/04/24 - 02:52 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Frank Martin's OOD sponsored by the "Angriest Fans in America"  (Read 1168 times)

March 07, 2010, 01:45:36 AM
Read 1168 times

ksuisthebest07

• Cub

:steadymobbin': :combofan: :bballonlyfan: :oodsign: :ksu: :royals: :AA: :royals: :ksu: :oodsign: :bballonlyfan: :combofan: :steadymobbin': :billypopcorn: :cheers: :cheers: :users: :yikes: :users: :angry: :chainsaw: :chirp: :beerchug:

THAT"S HOW EXCITED I AM! WHO WOULDA THUNK! WITHOUT BEASLEY?!?!??!?!?!?!
FRANK MARTIN DESERVES a straight up medal of Honor! He's so composed during games, showing class, showing how a coach should act in public. And my, oh my, what a gentleman and player Pullen has become. If you could follow someone around and say this is what KSU represents, I would not want anyone but him. AND ITS OUR BEST SEASON YET! BEST! ITS SO GOOD! SO MANY WINS! A RECORD! WE ALMOST WON TONIGHT EVEN! ALMOST! But we know, the refs aren't on our side, we never get foul calls. NEVER! If you look at the stats in the Big 12, we rarely get to the free throw line.

Enough about KSU though! LOLZ on ku! OUR BEST season in years and they are barely ahead of us. Barely. If we won against ISU, we'd be only a game behind. Plus, we almost beat them in Manhattan, so that should count as a win. Honestly, ku almost lost to ISU too. And we almost beat OSU too. AND ku lost to OSU. Long story short, ku isn't as good as KSU in basketball because we are almost 1st in the Big 12. :combofan:
I heart Beasley.

March 07, 2010, 11:24:05 AM
Reply #1

RckChlk07

• Cub

Yeah, I think you all need to hang a banner - and while you're at it, hang one for being one of three teams tied for second...WOOHOO!  What a year kitties, what a year  :thumbsup:

March 07, 2010, 03:00:10 PM
Reply #2

da govna

• Cub

• Personal Text
    The EMAWdyssey
speaking of banners, I noticed your athletic dept forgot to hang one next to the '88 championship banner..... it was suppose to read "couldnt play in '89 because we cheated"...... and damn, they forgot to hang one next to the '08 banner too!!!..... I believe it was suppose to read "we cheated again and won this while on probation for 'lack of institutional control"

good job shytbags!!! your support for the biggest piece of dog dump program in the NCAA speaks volumes!

March 07, 2010, 05:17:34 PM
Reply #3

Winters

• Senior Cub