Date: 18/04/24 - 03:31 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: This message board  (Read 3700 times)

March 04, 2010, 10:04:09 AM
Read 3700 times

nurple

• Muzzled Poster
  • Cub

pretty much sucks.  I took advantage of the seven day free trial over at gopowercat and it has way more activity, way higher bbiq, and is all around just way better. 

I think I see why all the good posters have left this dump of a website and why the only people left are ku socks and complete and total fukctards.

March 04, 2010, 10:05:01 AM
Reply #1

ECN

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

quit then.

see ya.
We all know there's been a conspiracy. Only the failures have been recorded.
We all pay too much attention to Icarus, and not enough to his father.

March 04, 2010, 10:09:34 AM
Reply #2

GP76

• Cub

Do you feel better now Nurple.

March 04, 2010, 10:12:11 AM
Reply #3

ECN

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

he's still logged on.

guess us 'tards make him feel smarter.

March 04, 2010, 02:51:36 PM
Reply #4

CatsNChiefs

• Cub

pretty much sucks.  I took advantage of the seven day free trial over at gopowercat and it has way more activity, way higher bbiq, and is all around just way better. 

I think I see why all the good posters have left this dump of a website and why the only people left are ku socks and complete and total fukctards.

Welcome to the fukctard club!   :dancin:

March 04, 2010, 09:40:50 PM
Reply #5

KSUTOMMY

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    The "other" KSU

Welcome to the fukctard club!   :dancin:

c-c-c-can I be a fukctard too? BTW, what is a fukctard?

March 04, 2010, 10:06:33 PM
Reply #6

CatsNChiefs

• Cub

Not sure really, but apparently dude wants to be one since he's posting here.

March 05, 2010, 01:13:14 PM
Reply #7

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Actually, Nurple is a pretty cool username.

March 05, 2010, 01:18:11 PM
Reply #8

ECN

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

reminds me of a purple nipple.

March 05, 2010, 01:35:12 PM
Reply #9

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Damn. Wish I still had that pic of the girl from arrowhead with the stickered ta-ta's.

March 05, 2010, 01:52:01 PM
Reply #10

cyclist

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    King of the Mountains

Damn. Wish I still had that pic of the girl from arrowhead with the stickered ta-ta's.

OK, :NSFW:  :

Here is a Not Safe For Work (NSFW) animation, courtesy of Mob Mentality:

PowerCat Girl !

It takes a bit to load !

I love the smell of peat in the evening.  That smell, you know that earthy smell...  Smells like...whisky !

Funditus Classless

March 05, 2010, 01:57:42 PM
Reply #11

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

PowerCat Girl !

It takes a bit to load !

I said I wish I had it. I wasn't going to post it, Cyclist. Learned that lesson long ago.  :thumbsup:

March 05, 2010, 02:05:52 PM
Reply #12

cyclist

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    King of the Mountains

PowerCat Girl !

It takes a bit to load !

I said I wish I had it. I wasn't going to post it, Cyclist. Learned that lesson long ago.  :thumbsup:

Guess I shoulda linked to the post in Classless Cats...

:cyclist:         :cyclist:          :cyclist:           :cyclist:
I love the smell of peat in the evening.  That smell, you know that earthy smell...  Smells like...whisky !

Funditus Classless

March 05, 2010, 02:27:24 PM
Reply #13

dobbie4ksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    KSUfans.com will become the #1 Kstate sports BBS!

Nurple understand there was some smut said about this site that wasn't true, that smut really killed our traffic. Understand that once this site gets moved over to the new server, we have big plans, and believe me you and a lot of others will be coming back with the info that we are going to be able to provide. Don't give up on this site just yet my friend
"I don't know if I will be able to knock out as many teeth as big Lu, but I hope to pick up on the scoring and rebounding aspects." Wally Judge talking about being a biig of the future for KSU!

March 08, 2010, 05:10:13 PM
Reply #14

ew2x4

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    I'm with Coco.

Nurple understand there was some smut said about this site that wasn't true, that smut really killed our traffic. Understand that once this site gets moved over to the new server, we have big plans, and believe me you and a lot of others will be coming back with the info that we are going to be able to provide. Don't give up on this site just yet my friend

Third time I've heard this...

March 08, 2010, 07:31:23 PM
Reply #15

ChicagoCat

• Cub

So we're waiting for the new server because the current one can't handle all the hits that the phenomenal new info will provide?

March 08, 2010, 08:54:58 PM
Reply #16

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

So we're waiting for the new server because the current one can't handle all the hits that the phenomenal new info will provide?

Enough is enough, Chicat. Quit.  :frown:

March 08, 2010, 09:04:26 PM
Reply #17

dobbie4ksu

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    KSUfans.com will become the #1 Kstate sports BBS!

Let em talk TBL they will love the new server once its switched over... I will let the new site do the talking once its done
"I don't know if I will be able to knock out as many teeth as big Lu, but I hope to pick up on the scoring and rebounding aspects." Wally Judge talking about being a biig of the future for KSU!

March 08, 2010, 09:09:37 PM
Reply #18

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Let em talk TBL they will love the new server once its switched over... I will let the new site do the talking once its done

Sorry, Dobb's, but sometimes "Stupid is as stupid does" talk just grates on my nerves.

March 08, 2010, 10:16:14 PM
Reply #19

ew2x4

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    I'm with Coco.

March 09, 2010, 05:04:33 PM
Reply #20

ChicagoCat

• Cub

Sorry, Dobb's, but sometimes "Stupid is as stupid does" talk just grates on my nerves.

If you aren't a fan TBL, maybe you should just stay out of the endzone dive....Seems that these are the only types of posts over here anymore  :cactus:

March 10, 2010, 04:07:21 PM
Reply #21

ECN

• Classless Cat
  • Second String Wildcat

we mos def could use a cooler name when the switch is complete.

March 10, 2010, 05:01:46 PM
Reply #22

ew2x4

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    I'm with Coco.

Great time to use the word "cooler".

March 10, 2010, 07:50:05 PM
Reply #23

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Great time to use the word "cooler".

Yeah. I wanna cooler, too, bitches.......