Date: 29/05/24 - 05:53 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Streaming the Game?  (Read 377 times)

November 15, 2009, 11:45:32 AM
Read 377 times

A-Lishious

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Fear the Puft
Please.. somebody do it.

:users:

November 15, 2009, 11:52:36 AM
Reply #1

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
aren't you a ku fan?
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

November 15, 2009, 12:16:31 PM
Reply #2

A-Lishious

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Fear the Puft
Sys... i am a college basketball fan - specifically a BigXII fan. Im from Kansas but currently reside in Vegas and am stuck with the garbage the Pac10 tries to label as bball.

I think this year will be critical to the kats maintaining momentum in the recruiting game. Plus, the down side to being a fan of a team like k u is that they crush everyone in their path. Games over after 5min. KSU should have plenty more games that will be interesting to watch the whole game. And, ill be hitting up the Orleans on Dec 5th so I want to see the Kats in action before hand.

:cheers:

November 15, 2009, 12:17:56 PM
Reply #3

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
Please.. somebody do it.

i've been trying to figure out how but so far haven't had any luck.  if i do figure it out i will post the link here.

my upload speed is pretty garbage so i would want to stream in h.264 which isn't a problem but so far cannot get it to work.  

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

November 15, 2009, 12:32:42 PM
Reply #4

A-Lishious

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Fear the Puft
Please.. somebody do it.

i've been trying to figure out how but so far haven't had any luck.  if i do figure it out i will post the link here.

my upload speed is pretty garbage so i would want to stream in h.264 which isn't a problem but so far cannot get it to work.  

I have no idea how Justin.tv works but somebody on phog has a game streaming on their everytime.

If some one figures this out and comes to vegas ill buy em a beverage or two.

November 15, 2009, 12:36:58 PM
Reply #5

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
alish, yeah, i'm a big 12 (p'66) bball fan too.  try to catch lots of games.  but i'm not motivated enough to request a stream for any non-ksu games.  just catch a game if it's on, if not, watch whatever is easy.

agree that early season ku games are pretty boring.  but, it'd be a bit of a worry if this western ill. game isn't boring too.

the unlv game should be good.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

November 15, 2009, 12:38:33 PM
Reply #6

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
I have no idea how Justin.tv works but somebody on phog has a game streaming on their everytime.

If some one figures this out and comes to vegas ill buy em a beverage or two.

that dude seems like a good guy.  you (being a fellow ku fan, and thus more likeable) should ask him to stream ksu games.  he'd probably do it.

November 15, 2009, 12:43:59 PM
Reply #7

A-Lishious

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Fear the Puft
alish, yeah, i'm a big 12 (p'66) bball fan too.  try to catch lots of games.  but i'm not motivated enough to request a stream for any non-ksu games.  just catch a game if it's on, if not, watch whatever is easy.

agree that early season ku games are pretty boring.  but, it'd be a bit of a worry if this western ill. game isn't boring too.

Oh i think W ill will be a blow out. I just want to see C Kelly, and the other rooks and how good they are. Has Sutton improved his jumper? Does Samuels play the 3? Does Colon still confuse this sport with boxing? These are questions that early season games can answer.

November 15, 2009, 12:49:32 PM
Reply #8

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government

Oh i think W ill will be a blow out. I just want to see C Kelly, and the other rooks and how good they are. Has Sutton improved his jumper? Does Samuels play the 3? Does Colon still confuse this sport with boxing? These are questions that early season games can answer.

No

Sometimes

Hes injured
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

November 15, 2009, 02:15:02 PM
Reply #9

Oklahoma_Cat

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    ANGRY AS F*CK
How about moving out of "the sticks" and just watch it on espn360?

November 15, 2009, 02:20:35 PM
Reply #10

Houcat

• Cub

I've got something going @ www.justin.tv/hpnutty.  The encoding is very poor compared to other streaming i've done recently.  None the less - there it is.

I got to run errands this afternoon so who knows what this will look like @ 3:10 to Yuma.
thanks, hou.  you are the most emaw of emaws.