Date: 18/04/24 - 11:33 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Kirk Herbstreit: "Cats going bowling!!!"  (Read 4092 times)

August 06, 2009, 06:08:02 PM
Reply #30

Winters

• Senior Cub

Kirk has to be hung, fwiw :cobhead:
This post is confusing.^
Why would you want to lynch such a well respected man?
The d00d is happy to hear he is hung...Cornd00d is gay if you still don't get it
I thought we made fun of the people from Lawrence as being of the homosexual persuasion, not Lincoln. This is all terribly confusing, I need a nap.
VLNGIQ

August 07, 2009, 10:01:49 AM
Reply #31

HOFcanwait

• Cub

This post is confusing.^
The d00d is happy to hear he is hung...Cornd00d is gay if you still don't get it
I thought we made fun of the people from Lawrence as being of the homosexual persuasion, not Lincoln. This is all terribly confusing, I need a nap.
VLNGIQ
Oh Lord, what does VKNGIQ even mean? I think this site may be to advanced for me.

August 07, 2009, 10:44:41 PM
Reply #32

bigdeal

• Cub

Wow, coming from the Corn perspective.....let's see, Solitch was going to continue the dominance, but he was too old fashioned and didn't keep up with the times because he ran the same sets, then Callahan came in and it was going to be just like old times because now they had an NFL Super Bowl (losing) coach whose team then revolted on him.  Then they were all the way back under Callahan and ready to return to national prominence, then they were awful and they fired him.  Now Pelini, who cried on the sidelines and wet himself as Snyder was busy owning him, is now the coach and the Corn are again talking smack...while likely looking at another mediocre season.  Chill out, Corn, Snyder will be back to owning Pellini again soon and you can go back to the drawing board again.  I know you're excited about your 7-5 upcoming season but try to contain your enthusiasm. 

August 08, 2009, 12:06:36 AM
Reply #33

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!
This post is confusing.^
VLNGIQ
Oh Lord, what does VKLNGIQ even mean? I think this site may be to advanced for me.

Some variation of Very Low Nebraska is Gay IQ.

August 08, 2009, 03:21:43 PM
Reply #34

GoodForAnother

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Got a 'B' in HS Alegbra
we will most likely start out 11-0 going into that last game at nebraska it could be tough but I think we can win and most likely go to the bowl of the national championship game

August 09, 2009, 10:48:17 AM
Reply #35

HOFcanwait

• Cub

This post is confusing.^
VLNGIQ
Oh Lord, what does VKLNGIQ even mean? I think this site may be to advanced for me.

Some variation of Very Low Nebraska is Gay IQ.

HAHAHA I see, that is good!