Date: 29/04/24 - 20:54 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Kansas Seminole's Mindless Blathering Thread  (Read 5287 times)

August 01, 2009, 08:15:52 PM
Read 5287 times

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

WOW, this is really grasping by KSU fan. THey know ku will be in the running for the Big 12 North title and all they can dig up is ticket sales? Thats just sad.

August 01, 2009, 08:22:10 PM
Reply #1

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Strange, I am on Warchant, CBS, Scout, & Tomahawk Nation. Guess your just not that bright.

August 01, 2009, 08:22:26 PM
Reply #2

Coach833

• Cub

In reading some of the posts by these ku fans, I'm comforted by the fact that if the entire town of Lawrence was to be burned to the ground again, I really wouldn't feel anything.  I'd be sad if anyone lost their life, but if Bill Self or Mangino had no place to live and the whole university was destroyed and the players (and even some of the students) had no place to live, I wouldn't feel sad at all, I'd really feel nothing.

Where's James Quantrill (or his descendants) when you need him/them?

August 01, 2009, 08:24:51 PM
Reply #3

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

In reading some of the posts by these ku fans, I'm comforted by the fact that if the entire town of Lawrence was to be burned to the ground again, I really wouldn't feel anything.  I'd be sad if anyone lost their life, but if Bill Self or Mangino had no place to live and the whole university was destroyed and the players (and even some of the students) had no place to live, I wouldn't feel sad at all, I'd really feel nothing.

WOW, and your a coach????? Bet your a REEEEEEEAL treat.

August 01, 2009, 08:25:55 PM
Reply #4

sonofdaxjones

• All American

Yeah, all of K-State's fans live in Manhattan, and all of Iowa State's fans live in Ames.

214 miles . . . . all Interstate, a cake drive from Ames and many parts of Iowa.  

Why do you make this so hard RK??

Seminole, could you provide some links to some of your posts??  TIA again Buddy.   :thumbsup:

August 01, 2009, 08:29:50 PM
Reply #5

Coach833

• Cub

Okay, Kansas Seminole, my comment has nothing to do with being a coach or not.  It has to do with the sense of entitlement that seems to come with being a ku fan.  And before you go off on something, let me say that I think that there are many fans at every school that give the school a bad name.  KSU has them, FSU has them, ku has them, everybody has them.  I just have an in-born hatred of all things ku.

BTW:  Not trying to flame anything here, just a curiousity: Did you attend FSU and work or family brought you to Kansas?  Or was it you've lived in Kansas and are fan of the 'Noles?

August 01, 2009, 08:31:59 PM
Reply #6

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Okay, Kansas Seminole, my comment has nothing to do with being a coach or not.  It has to do with the sense of entitlement that seems to come with being a ku fan.  And before you go off on something, let me say that I think that there are many fans at every school that give the school a bad name.  KSU has them, FSU has them, ku has them, everybody has them.  I just have an in-born hatred of all things ku.

BTW:  Not trying to flame anything here, just a curiousity: Did you attend FSU and work or family brought you to Kansas?  Or was it you've lived in Kansas and are fan of the 'Noles?

For a coach, a person that works with the youth of today, to say that about people, is really sad.

August 01, 2009, 08:33:38 PM
Reply #7

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Yeah, all of K-State's fans live in Manhattan, and all of Iowa State's fans live in Ames.

214 miles . . . . all Interstate, a cake drive from Ames and many parts of Iowa.  

Why do you make this so hard RK??

Seminole, could you provide some links to some of your posts??  TIA again Buddy.   :thumbsup:

WHY? Really, if you go there it shouldn't be too dang hard to notice my username. BTW, it's NOT Kansas Seminole.

August 01, 2009, 08:34:38 PM
Reply #8

McGrowlTowelZac

• Premium Member
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    This ZERO is my Hero

For a coach, a person that works with the youth of today, to say that about people, is really sad.

:rolleyes:

August 01, 2009, 08:36:22 PM
Reply #9

Coach833

• Cub

Again, it has nothing to do with being a coach or not.  Would I ever say it to a player or student? No.  Also, I didn't say I wished it would happen, just that if it did, I wouldn't feel anything about ku players or coaches not having a place to live.  I didn't say I wished they were dead

And you still haven't answered my question.

August 01, 2009, 08:41:00 PM
Reply #10

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Again, it has nothing to do with being a coach or not.  Would I ever say it to a player or student? No.  Also, I didn't say I wished it would happen, just that if it did, I wouldn't feel anything about ku players or coaches not having a place to live.  I didn't say I wished they were dead

So your telling me that I am the only one that thinks that waht you said is just sad for a coach to say? Well then why don't you say that exact same thing to your kids at the next practice. I GUARANTEE YOU WONT, cause you know damn well your ass would be fired before you pulled in your driveway that evening.

August 01, 2009, 08:44:47 PM
Reply #11

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

He won't answer you because he is not even a Seminole fan. He is a ku fan.

August 01, 2009, 08:45:36 PM
Reply #12

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

You sound like a real pussy.  I'm going to assume that one or more of the following are true about you:  
A)  Never played any organized sports above the age of 12.
B)  Played some sally ass sport like soccer.
C)  Are a real mommas boy.  Still to this day.
D)  Do, in fact, actually have a vagina.
F)  Actually a huge uk fan.

Maybe it's all of the above, or some of the above, but I would bet a Katpak that I'm right on at least one account.

*edit-  Based on some of your more recent comments, I would like to another another possibility:
G)  Roughly 12 years old.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 08:47:35 PM by JTKSU »

August 01, 2009, 08:47:25 PM
Reply #13

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

YYYYYYYYYEAAAA, out of 120 DI teams I picked FSU to have as my username, I am just fronting being a Nole fan. Yep, thats it. WOW. :banghead: :banghead:

August 01, 2009, 08:48:00 PM
Reply #14

Coach833

• Cub

Think what you will. I simply have a hatred for ku, is that so wrong?  It's not like I'd be jumping up and down and cracking open beers about it.  I simply wouldn't have a feeling to express.  Tell me your dislike for the Gators or Hurricanes doesn't run deep, maybe not as deep, but I bet it goes pretty far.

Also try reading my post: I said I wouldn't ever say it to a player or student because it's my personal belief and that has no bearing on my qualifications as a coach.  If I had a player who would fit into ku's system well and was offered a scholarship to play for them, I'd be all for it and I'd want them to do well, but not against my Wildcats.  Admittedly, if I knew one of the players or coaches personally I might feel sorrow for them, but since I don't, I wouldn't.

August 01, 2009, 08:50:31 PM
Reply #15

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

YYYYYYYYYEAAAA, out of 120 DI teams I picked FSU to have as my username, I am just fronting being a Nole fan. Yep, thats it. WOW. :banghead: :banghead:

Out of 120 D1 teams you choose to stalk the board of a team that has less than nothing to do with the team you root for?  Shouldn't you be on a UF or Miami board?  Hell, even a NC St, Maryland,  or Wake board (no pun intended) would make a hell of a lot more sense than this board.  Have K-State and FSU even ever played each other?

August 01, 2009, 08:52:58 PM
Reply #16

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

Then why do you post on a KSU message board? Since you say you post on a lot of the FSU boards, why don't you provide us with a link?

August 01, 2009, 08:53:51 PM
Reply #17

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

You sound like a real pussy.  I'm going to assume that one or more of the following are true about you:  
A)  Never played any organized sports above the age of 12.
B)  Played some sally ass sport like soccer.
C)  Are a real mommas boy.  Still to this day.
D)  Do, in fact, actually have a vagina.
F)  Actually a huge uk fan.

Maybe it's all of the above, or some of the above, but I would bet a Katpak that I'm right on at least one account.

*edit-  Based on some of your more recent comments, I would like to another another possibility:
G)  Roughly 12 years old.

A) 4 year Football College (DII)
B) Football
C) Insults, WOW, your mature
D) "                                  "
E) No, Actually got blacklisted from the ku SCOUT board for messing with them.

August 01, 2009, 08:57:17 PM
Reply #18

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Think what you will. I simply have a hatred for ku, is that so wrong?  It's not like I'd be jumping up and down and cracking open beers about it.  I simply wouldn't have a feeling to express.  Tell me your dislike for the Gators or Hurricanes doesn't run deep, maybe not as deep, but I bet it goes pretty far.

Also try reading my post: I said I wouldn't ever say it to a player or student because it's my personal belief and that has no bearing on my qualifications as a coach.  If I had a player who would fit into ku's system well and was offered a scholarship to play for them, I'd be all for it and I'd want them to do well, but not against my Wildcats.  Admittedly, if I knew one of the players or coaches personally I might feel sorrow for them, but since I don't, I wouldn't.

But the fact that you are a person working with todays kids, would say that is sad. You wouldn't say that in public, at a school event cause you know you would be canned.
Do I hate the Canes and Gators, yes, but I wouldn't want people to be out of there homes because of a fire.

August 01, 2009, 08:59:15 PM
Reply #19

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Out of 120 D1 teams you choose to stalk the board of a team that has less than nothing to do with the team you root for?  Shouldn't you be on a UF or Miami board?  Hell, even a NC St, Maryland,  or Wake board (no pun intended) would make a hell of a lot more sense than this board.  Have K-State and FSU even ever played each other?

UHHH, no, I didn't just pick KSU out. I live close by and work Manhattan about 3-4 days a week. And yes, FSU and KSU have played and actually that was Bobby Bowden's first win as a Nole head coach.

August 01, 2009, 09:00:19 PM
Reply #20

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Then why do you post on a KSU message board? Since you say you post on a lot of the FSU boards, why don't you provide us with a link?

I post on here because I live close to Manhattan.

August 01, 2009, 09:01:52 PM
Reply #21

LimestoneOutcropping

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Skate on Sister School
If I were a Noles fan I'd despise the Gatirz (sister school).   They own FSU hard.

August 01, 2009, 09:02:22 PM
Reply #22

Coach833

• Cub

As for KSU and FSU playing each other, we have.  3 times in the 1970s, KSU lost all 3.  I know, what a surprise, especially since Ellis Rainsberger was the coach for 2 of the games.

So what if I wouldn't say it in public?  It's not like I'm running for Congress or anything.  My players know I graduated from KSU, worked with football program there, and I can't stand ku.  The extent of my feelings are irrelevant, they are my feelings.

Also, if I could be guaranteed that ku would lose every sporting event forever, I would gladly let someone cut off 4 of my fingers.

And you still haven't told me what brings a Nole fan to Kansas.

August 01, 2009, 09:05:56 PM
Reply #23

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

That's ironic. You played DII football, supposedly are an FSU fan, who didn't even go to FSU (bandwagoner), and live in a town near Manhattan. Why haven't you provided a link with your posts on the FSU message boards? You seem to be avoiding that question a lot.

August 01, 2009, 09:06:42 PM
Reply #24

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

Well, that settles it.  Either you are some sort of Grade A retard, or you're a uk fan.  That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

August 01, 2009, 09:10:09 PM
Reply #25

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

As for KSU and FSU playing each other, we have.  3 times in the 1970s, KSU lost all 3.  I know, what a surprise, especially since Ellis Rainsberger was the coach for 2 of the games.

So what if I wouldn't say it in public?  It's not like I'm running for Congress or anything.  My players know I graduated from KSU, worked with football program there, and I can't stand ku.  The extent of my feelings are irrelevant, they are my feelings.

Also, if I could be guaranteed that ku would lose every sporting event forever, I would gladly let someone cut off 4 of my fingers.

No, but you ARE working with kids. If you feel so strongly about ku, why don't you say that exact thing at the next school board or parents meeting.

August 01, 2009, 09:11:55 PM
Reply #26

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

I kinda figured we had played each other at some point in history.  I imagine, by now, there are few D1 teams we have never played.  However, I was only alive for a couple years in the seventies, so please forgive me if my memory is a bit cloudy regarding those days.

About the fingers, I don't think I would go with 4 fingers.  Either you end up with one totally useless hand, or two severely disfigured ones.  Either way, you lose.  It's not a good bet.  I'd go with one finger and a toe maybe.  As long as I got to choose the digits.  I would assume said deal would be done in conjunction with the devil and I just know that jackass would pull a fast one and take my thumb and big toe.

August 01, 2009, 09:12:25 PM
Reply #27

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

That's ironic. You played DII football, supposedly are an FSU fan, who didn't even go to FSU (bandwagoner), and live in a town near Manhattan. Why haven't you provided a link with your posts on the FSU message boards? You seem to be avoiding that question a lot.

I have not provided a link because it's not exactly rocket science to go to Scout or Warchant and find a post from a guy with my screen name there. You have to be either a moron or just lazy to not do the research yourself. Believe me, my screen name will be obvious.

August 01, 2009, 09:13:15 PM
Reply #28

Kansas Seminole

• Cub

Well, that settles it.  Either you are some sort of Grade A retard, or you're a uk fan.  That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I can see where that would be confusing :confused:

August 01, 2009, 09:27:47 PM
Reply #29

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

I have not provided a link because it's not exactly rocket science to go to Scout or Warchant and find a post from a guy with my screen name there. You have to be either a moron or just lazy to not do the research yourself. Believe me, my screen name will be obvious.

After looking at warchant and the scout board, I have not found a post by Kansas Seminole. Since it's not exactly rocket science to post one single link, why don't you just prove me wrong by providing one simple link?