Date: 16/06/24 - 04:35 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Brag here  (Read 4814 times)

July 22, 2009, 04:07:11 PM
Reply #90

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    I may be full of sh*t, but i won't be de-turd.
Beetle Adventure Racing (N64)

I had this game ages ago, one of the first that I picked out for myself. You probably are better, but I kicked some serious ass on the first course to race. Knew all the shortcuts and hit em perfectly every time. I was probably the world champion at just that level.

Wow, I was like the only person I ever knew that had it, very underrated game. Lots of shortcuts and cool boxes to hit. Plus the multiplayer portion was fun as hell. Shooting rockets at other cars, laying land mines, getting invincibility...good times. Neighbor and I pretty much played that game no stop for 2 years. Found cool glitches in the game, used to go behind fences and play tag and sh*t, hardcore I know...
I walk out of that tunnel in this building and the passion of our fans, just gets me going. I mean just gives me an adrenaline rush that you guys just don't understand. - Frank Martin

July 22, 2009, 04:13:27 PM
Reply #91

Perry

:yikes:

Very elite beetle adventure racer, it seems. My favorite thing in that game was when you crashed really bad the beetle just shattered into a million pieces.

I remember I got it at a game trading post in kc with my dad, I didn't really know what kind of games I liked at the time and I played it on the N64 they had setup and liked it. Played against my dad all the time, loved the battle game. Rockets were pretty awesome. Definitely underrated.

July 22, 2009, 04:15:46 PM
Reply #92

dlew12

• Premium Member
  • Cub

BAR is a poor man's Mario Kart.

Besides, Cruisin USA was better than both.

July 22, 2009, 04:16:22 PM
Reply #93

Skycat

• Cub

1. Photography.
Will need evidence.
4. Parallel parking.
Pfffft

July 22, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
Reply #94

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones
1. Photography.
2. Megaman.
3. Scarfing down free food.
4. Parallel parking.
5. Having weird things go wrong with my car.

Can verify 2, 3, and 5.

July 22, 2009, 04:17:55 PM
Reply #95

nicname

Solitaire: consistant high scorer 4500+ usually, 5000 about 2 of 10 occaisional 6000 pt games.  

I was the king of NCAA Football on the ps2 for many many years.  Pretty much derstroyed anyone that would play me.

Poker:  I'm not a pro like stunner but I usually win unless I am playing out of my limit.

July 22, 2009, 04:53:02 PM
Reply #96

KSt8er

• Cub

• Personal Text
    AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHH
In this thread feel free to brag about whatever it is you are amazing at.

The one thing I know I'm better at than everyone else is Mario Bros 3.  If you think you're good at Mario Bros 3, you aren't compared to me. Beat it in 12 min. Also, I'm very good at ping pong.  Much better than all of you probably.

:gocho:

I think we've been over this, I would wipe the floor with your silly ass in ping pong.   :curse:   Probably take no prisoners in horseshoes either 'round here.  And be aware, In my younger days I'd have made fff cry.   Pool, yup, pretty much make any of you my bitch there too.   Oh, and do looks count, I'm by far the best looking, but prolly not smelling, I've heard there are some amazing smelling folks in here. 
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Sir Winston Churchill

July 22, 2009, 04:55:53 PM
Reply #97

KSt8er

• Cub

• Personal Text
    AAAAAHHHHH AAAAHHH
I used to claim ping-pong, but that was always BS.

I'm a better ping pong player then tennis IMHO. I haven't lost to anyone outside of my family. My dad's a freak @ table tennis.

Never played a person with a "pencil grip" though. :ohno:

Ah, the pen-grip, I play with a variation and a sandpaper raquet from the 60's, you'd never get rubber on ball. 
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Sir Winston Churchill

July 22, 2009, 05:28:35 PM
Reply #98

WillieWannabe

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    I may be full of sh*t, but i won't be de-turd.
:yikes:

Very elite beetle adventure racer, it seems. My favorite thing in that game was when you crashed really bad the beetle just shattered into a million pieces.

I remember I got it at a game trading post in kc with my dad, I didn't really know what kind of games I liked at the time and I played it on the N64 they had setup and liked it. Played against my dad all the time, loved the battle game. Rockets were pretty awesome. Definitely underrated.

Yeah, car shattering was kinda lame special effects, but it sounded cool!  I don't recall how i ended up getting it, just saw a racing game and went for it. Watched the opening sequence for a long time trying to figure out how the car did a 360 in the air. Finally realized you hit the handbrake and turn as you go off a jump. Then found out by accident that if you turn the handbrake power all the way up, and hit certain jumps just right in Multiplayer, you shoot off the map, spinning faster than hell and land in a blue ocean. Used this method to get to all kinds of cool places on every map by controlling your spin.
I walk out of that tunnel in this building and the passion of our fans, just gets me going. I mean just gives me an adrenaline rush that you guys just don't understand. - Frank Martin

July 22, 2009, 05:29:48 PM
Reply #99

Pike

• Senior Cub

I'm so good at foosball it is disgusting. There are only 2 people in Manhattan that can beat me.

July 22, 2009, 05:49:14 PM
Reply #100
1. Photography.
Will need evidence.
4. Parallel parking.
Pfffft

Gotta say my parking skills are not in question.  I get compliments and things.

As for the photography thing ...

:bootyshake:

July 22, 2009, 06:02:11 PM
Reply #101

BIGDAVEFREEMAN

• Cub

• Personal Text
    MOVE !!
1. Taking ACT's
2. Hang Clean
3. Not being nervous.
4. Public Speaking (depending on how good the rest of you are.)

July 22, 2009, 06:38:03 PM
Reply #102

LynchMob2007

• Premium Member
  • Cub

July 22, 2009, 06:59:32 PM
Reply #103

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows
I've drilled more holes than any of you.

July 22, 2009, 07:20:13 PM
Reply #104

Chingon

• Administrator
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Rey de los Chingones
1. Taking ACT's
2. Hang Clean
3. Not being nervous.

I won the speech contest at K-State...

July 22, 2009, 07:47:34 PM
Reply #105

Saulbadguy

NTTAWWT... :ku:

July 22, 2009, 08:16:36 PM
Reply #106

Thin Blue Line

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

Lollerz! You beat me to it.  Anyways, I would have kicked all your as-ses at shuffleboard at Brother's.

July 22, 2009, 09:02:53 PM
Reply #107

Skycat

• Cub

Gotta say my parking skills are not in question.  I get compliments and things.

As for the photography thing ...

:bootyshake:

Terrible picture.

:blindfold:

July 22, 2009, 09:13:33 PM
Reply #108

krazykat

• Cub

1. Taking ACT's
2. Hang Clean
3. Not being nervous.

how much...
It's not how you play it's the final score...

July 22, 2009, 09:29:27 PM
Reply #109

Stupid Fitz

• Cub

• Personal Text
    I don't mean to be stupid
Oh, yeah.  I can also drink lots of beer without looking/acting drunk.  Pretty much stay the same.  People are all, why aren't you drunk? and I'm all, I've had 18 beers.  Ok, maybe not 18, but the point is, I can drink a lot and don't act like a doucher.   :cheers:

July 22, 2009, 09:47:35 PM
Reply #110

purplebybirth

• Cub

forgot one....

tony hawk ONE.... we're talking the first tony hawk game.    on ps1/nintendo 64... either one. there is NO ONE better than me at that game.

July 22, 2009, 09:49:22 PM
Reply #111

TAFNA Dude

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

wasting company time on ksufans.

July 22, 2009, 10:01:00 PM
Reply #112

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
I eat food real fast. If you know me, you know I'm not fat but the talent is how fast I'll eat almost anything in at most a ten minute span.

I almost always am the first person at the table done & it's not even close. Does get boring at times though watching the other peeps finish. :angry:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 10:27:57 PM by PettMB »

July 22, 2009, 10:16:37 PM
Reply #113

krazykat

• Cub

I eat food real fast. If you know me, you know I'm not fat but the talent is how fast I'll eat almost anything in at most a ten minute span.

I almost always am the first person done & it's not even close. Does get boring at times though watching the other peeps finish. :angry:

i bet i can eat a little ceasars hot and ready pepperoni pizza with breadsticks faster than you.

July 22, 2009, 10:28:39 PM
Reply #114

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!

I almost always am the first person done & it's not even close. Does get boring at times though watching the other peeps finish. :angry:

i bet i can eat a little ceasars hot and ready pepperoni pizza with breadsticks faster than you.

Only because I hate pepperoni. :yuck:

July 22, 2009, 10:32:09 PM
Reply #115

catdude33

• Cub

Oh, yeah.  I can also drink lots of beer without looking/acting drunk.  Pretty much stay the same.  People are all, why aren't you drunk? and I'm all, I've had 18 beers.  Ok, maybe not 18, but the point is, I can drink a lot and don't act like a doucher.   :cheers:

Everyone thinks this about themselves.

July 22, 2009, 10:43:23 PM
Reply #116

reidrolled

• Cub

I can guarentee I am better than anyone else at three things

1)tennis
2)jump-rope
3)badmitton

I used to claim ping-pong, but that was always BS.

i feel like in my prime i could easily have taken anyone on this board. I still feel like i could beat anyone on the board, just not as easily as i used to.

July 22, 2009, 10:45:02 PM
Reply #117

krazykat

• Cub

Only because I hate pepperoni. :yuck:

quiter.

July 22, 2009, 10:55:23 PM
Reply #118

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That. (Origin: Seinfeld?)
Person A: What do you mean "Greg" ?? Who the hell is Greg?.

Person B: Greg! you know the gay guy down the hall... (pause) ..uh.. Not That There's Anything Wrong With That.

July 23, 2009, 01:14:22 AM
Reply #119

kst8cat

• Classless Cat
  • Cub

Super Tecmo Bowl Beeeyaaatch

:excited: