Date: 28/04/24 - 10:30 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Hoops Status/Wall/Twitter Post Thread  (Read 59292 times)

June 19, 2009, 09:59:54 AM
Reply #90

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
"Blake Young In China about to get it in!!!!
Yesterday at 9:33am · Comment · Like"

i know, not a current player, but   :cheesy:

Still perfectly valid PBB.  Good post.
<---------Click the ball

June 19, 2009, 10:00:45 AM
Reply #91

CrushNasty

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Saw a group of them out last night. JP, JS, DS, CK, WJ, RM (maybe)... Didn't ever see them except from a ways away.

Did talk to a current player at a different time yesterday.  Said Rod was probably a better player right now in his opinion.  W is really athletic, but everyone pretty much is at this level... He just needs to develop his fundamentals.  Buchi and Frank butted heads all year and Fred was having classroom trouble, and they basically "ran out of scholarships" is how he put it.  Obviously, Ron chose to leave on his own, b/c he wasn't going to play alot anyways.  Nothing earth shattering.  Also, didn't get enough time to ask about Dev. but the new gpc article is accurate I believe.

Russ might have been with the crew last night as well, but I only saw them down the street in the 'ville.

June 19, 2009, 10:02:32 AM
Reply #92

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Saw a group of them out last night. JP, JS, DS, CK, WJ, RM (maybe)... Didn't ever see them except from a ways away.

Did talk to a current player at a different time yesterday.  Said Rod was probably a better player right now in his opinion.  W is really athletic, but everyone pretty much is at this level... He just needs to develop his fundamentals.  Buchi and Frank butted heads all year and Fred was having classroom trouble, and they basically "ran out of scholarships" is how he put it.  Obviously, Ron chose to leave on his own, b/c he wasn't going to play alot anyways.  Nothing earth shattering.  Also, didn't get enough time to ask about Dev. but the new gpc article is accurate I believe.

Russ might have been with the crew last night as well, but I only saw them down the street in the 'ville.

Man, another good report.  This thread is great.
<---------Click the ball

June 19, 2009, 12:29:50 PM
Reply #93

yoga-lika_abana

Saw them again on Wednesday practicing forgot my camera, sorry. Still haven't seen Loubron or C'Merr at a practice yet. Also Mean Green made an appearance up there for a bit to see how practice was going, jeebus he is big. Suprised if the Dpete rumors are true that he hasn't coincedently dropped by, still can't believe he may take up a scholarship, hopefully he pans out or never makes it.

June 19, 2009, 01:42:06 PM
Reply #94

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Saw them again on Wednesday practicing forgot my camera, sorry. Still haven't seen Loubron or C'Merr at a practice yet. Also Mean Green made an appearance up there for a bit to see how practice was going, jeebus he is big. Suprised if the Dpete rumors are true that he hasn't coincedently dropped by, still can't believe he may take up a scholarship, hopefully he pans out or never makes it.

Have you seen his espn rating?   :yikes:

Was Irving there?  Have not heard him mentioned much? 

I still want my cooler, bitches!

June 19, 2009, 02:13:25 PM
Reply #95

yoga-lika_abana

Have you seen his espn rating?   :yikes:

Was Irving there?  Have not heard him mentioned much? 
Yeah, somebody obv. thinks he has some game or they typed the numbers in wrong. I'm gonna guess Blake Young 2.0 though if he does make it up here.
And yeah I've seen Irving up there. Def. has a sweet stroke just wasn't consistent when I watched him. Hopefully soon they scrimmage and stop doing drills.  :hope:

June 19, 2009, 02:45:43 PM
Reply #96

FHSU92

• Premium Member
  • Senior Cub

CMerr is doing (or did) an internship with a petro company this summer, iirc.

June 19, 2009, 03:41:06 PM
Reply #97

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
CMerr is doing (or did) an internship with a petro company this summer, iirc.

hopefully conoco phillips.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

June 20, 2009, 11:48:24 AM
Reply #98

Winters

• Senior Cub

"Tyree Evans is feeling very X RATED!!!!!!!"

:'(

June 20, 2009, 01:11:52 PM
Reply #99

purplebybirth

• Cub

"Blake Young But i had 23pts the first game in 15min... But the second only 11 but i didn't play in the 4th...
32 minutes ago · Comment · Like"

weird status, starting with 'but' and all :frown:

June 20, 2009, 02:08:28 PM
Reply #100

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
"Blake Young But i had 23pts the first game in 15min... But the second only 11 but i didn't play in the 4th...
32 minutes ago · Comment · Like"

weird status, starting with 'but' and all :frown:

good for blake.   :cheers:

June 23, 2009, 12:42:16 PM
Reply #101

bigDcat

rodney and wally in the union presently. sporting the v-necks.  :love:

June 24, 2009, 12:11:43 AM
Reply #102

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
rodney and wally in the union presently. sporting the v-necks.  :love:

OMG. :love:

June 29, 2009, 02:41:42 PM
Reply #103

yoga-lika_abana

HUGE NEWS OUT OF MANHATTAN EWAW'S

Laurie Koen Cane Koehn was spotted in the ahearn gym, she can still shoot from outside. Will keep you updated w/ her situation.

June 29, 2009, 04:38:34 PM
Reply #104

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

Laurie Koen Cane Koehn was spotted in the ahearn gym, she can still shoot from outside. Will keep you updated w/ her situation.

Good report.  No photos please.  thanks.
<---------Click the ball

June 29, 2009, 06:50:36 PM
Reply #105

~WabashRoll~

• Cub

Thanks, D__Scott.  Keep us posted!

"Just a general question...Anyone else think Brian Smoller sounds like Bob Costas? I've told him that for years and he never believes me". - D. Scott Fritchen

June 29, 2009, 08:10:37 PM
Reply #106

CrushNasty

• Premium Member
  • Cub

Thanks, D__Scott.  Keep us posted!

DDY really appreciates the update on former WBB'ers.   :cyclist: :peek:

July 02, 2009, 03:49:38 PM
Reply #107

purplebybirth

• Cub

tony mitchell on will spradling's wall.... TWO days ago....

"Tony Mitchell Will!!!!!!
What's Good
Tue at 1:36am · Comment · Like"

sounds like something a future emaw would do.  :tongue:

July 02, 2009, 09:37:23 PM
Reply #108

purplebybirth

• Cub

"Will Spradling what up when the next time you going to k state
Yesterday at 7:32pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Tony Mitchell at 7:42pm July 1
Probaly In August
My Mom Decommited Me Yesterday For No Reason

Will Spradling at 12:43am July 2
damn what the coaches say

Tony Mitchell at 2:55pm July 2
They Was Just Like They Need 2 Talk 2 My Mom And Said Don't Pay Attention 2 The Media
What Tournaments Yall Playing IN July"

tony mitchell's mom is a b*tch

July 02, 2009, 11:37:24 PM
Reply #109

KCcat28

• Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    All Rise... The Judge is in the house.

Probaly In August

They Was Just Like They Need 2 Talk 2 My Mom And Said Don't Pay Attention 2 The Media

Good to see... This is starting to sound a lot like the Stephan Hannah recruitment all over again... Hopefully he just tells his mom to back off.

July 03, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Reply #110

TheWildcat

• Cub

July 03, 2009, 03:13:05 PM
Reply #111

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

Probaly In August

Good to see... This is starting to sound a lot like the Stephan Hannah recruitment all over again... Hopefully he just tells his mom to back off.

Any idea when the dude turns 18?  Hopefully he is relatively old for his grade and he turns 18 early in the school year.

July 03, 2009, 03:14:51 PM
Reply #112

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
Any idea when the dude turns 18?  Hopefully he is relatively old for his grade and he turns 18 early in the school year.

apparently you have to be 21 to sign wo a parent's sig.

seems weird, i know.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

July 03, 2009, 05:22:12 PM
Reply #113

JTKSU

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Gettin' angried up!!!

apparently you have to be 21 to sign wo a parent's sig.

seems weird, i know.

Really?  I did not know that.  And, yes, it does seem pretty damn silly.  Guess you can do about anything you want at 18, except choose the college you wish to play basketball for.  (And the whole alcohol thing.)

July 05, 2009, 10:13:52 PM
Reply #114

yoga-lika_abana

Nick Russell is back in manhattan :/
about an hour ago · Comment · LikeUnlike

Hey Nick Steussell you should be thrilled to be here. also lol \/ you tell him Garth, ask him if he is a Chris LeDoux fan.

Garth Gardiner at 9:06pm July 5
it might be boring now Nick, but in 6 weeks you will be BMOC! KState Basketball is here to stay now man, and you are part of that reason! Keep your head up and listen to Coach Scott. He's made a lot of NBA players. You could be the next one!

July 05, 2009, 11:01:37 PM
Reply #115

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
Garth has a facebook? :lol:

I bet the only reason he got one was to keep up with the basketball players. He's like 50, that's pretty creepy. :ugh:

July 06, 2009, 12:21:10 AM
Reply #116

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.

July 07, 2009, 10:40:03 AM
Reply #117

mcmwcat

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Now that's how you get out a f***ing blood stain.
When I was a kid growing up in the projects, I used to dream of going into space, of escaping the slums, of killing an Ewok!

July 07, 2009, 12:50:00 PM
Reply #118

wes mantooth

• Cub

Garth has a facebook? :lol:

I bet the only reason he got one was to keep up with the basketball players. He's like 50, that's pretty creepy. :ugh:

LOL at people who LOL at Garth.  He will go down as one of the most EMAW people ever.

July 07, 2009, 12:51:23 PM
Reply #119

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
LOL at people who LOL at Garth.  He will go down as one of the most EMAW people ever.

people don't lol @ garth.  they lol @ how much all of us would love to be garth.