Date: 28/03/24 - 07:40 AM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: Hoops Status/Wall/Twitter Post Thread  (Read 59148 times)

June 13, 2009, 12:57:14 PM
Reply #60

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

Where is he from again?

New York

Short video of J.O.

Doesn't look so much like a Sally Struthers recruit anymore.

NYCHoops: Jordan Henriquez runs point

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/highschool-basketball/NYCHoops-Jordan-Henriquez-runs-point-50561

that court looks so small. looks like the fresh prince of belaire bball court.  :lol:

June 13, 2009, 01:31:09 PM
Reply #61

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

Where is he from again?

New York

Short video of J.O.

Doesn't look so much like a Sally Struthers recruit anymore.

NYCHoops: Jordan Henriquez runs point

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/highschool-basketball/NYCHoops-Jordan-Henriquez-runs-point-50561

that court looks so small. looks like the fresh prince of belaire bball court.  :lol:

I saw that episode yesterday.

June 13, 2009, 02:17:39 PM
Reply #62

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.

props to a&m fans. I'd lose if there was a pic of wally drinking an icee @the emaw union.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 13, 2009, 02:31:50 PM
Reply #63

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government
Would love to have Icee machine at the union
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

June 13, 2009, 07:27:30 PM
Reply #64

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
jfc. look closer dude. we have one.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

June 13, 2009, 07:47:29 PM
Reply #65

PowercatPat

• Senior Cub

Wally Judge Waiting 2 be great but focused 2 being better, they say the sky is the limit well i'm flyer than a feather. Hold ur head baby boy, see that's what they tell'em but he put his faith in god and u kno he can't fail him4:23pm · Comment · Like ·

June 13, 2009, 08:34:38 PM
Reply #66

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government

Since when  :eek: (not a frequenter)
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

June 13, 2009, 09:41:47 PM
Reply #67

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

It's around the corner in that little mini-mart type store.  But I think it is generic rather than Icee (t) amazingness. 

I still want my cooler, bitches!

June 13, 2009, 11:21:20 PM
Reply #68

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government

It's around the corner in that little mini-mart type store.  But I think it is generic rather than Icee (t) amazingness. 

I have been in there like once, 2 years ago.

June 14, 2009, 03:38:43 AM
Reply #69

yoga-lika_abana

saw Wally, Krussell, Hentallez, M-Irving, and a Dpete look a like at an aggiville establishment. don't have a cell phone too take a picture. sorry :frown:
wally seemed to be enjoying the establishment the rest were kinda like the guys at a middle school dance that just look at everyone else while in a circle. although I don't blame them as this certain establishment blows. sorry I know weak update.

June 14, 2009, 06:57:02 AM
Reply #70

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
saw Wally, Krussell, Hentallez, M-Irving, and a Dpete look a like at an aggiville establishment. don't have a cell phone too take a picture. sorry :frown:
wally seemed to be enjoying the establishment the rest were kinda like the guys at a middle school dance that just look at everyone else while in a circle. although I don't blame them as this certain establishment blows. sorry I know weak update.

Name the establishment.  Expound on the "D-Pete look alike" comment.  I mean, was it D-Pete himself?
<---------Click the ball

June 14, 2009, 08:25:00 AM
Reply #71

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Quote from:  Tyree Evans
Tyree Evans Is saying I wann go ham and eggs on someone cuz they can't think 4 there self or say what's on there mind!!

God I know Tyree, I'm constantly wann go ham and eggs on someone
<---------Click the ball

June 14, 2009, 01:52:56 PM
Reply #72

jrod06

• Cub

I also so the fab five out in the ville last night, though I didnt see the DPete look alike. Like Yoga said Wally was having a ball while the rest just stared at all the girls dancing.

June 14, 2009, 02:08:11 PM
Reply #73

yoga-lika_abana

Name the establishment.  Expound on the "D-Pete look alike" comment.  I mean, was it D-Pete himself?
It was at Rustys don't judge me  :frown: I hate that place. the D-Pete look alike, I saw a guy talking to Irving that looked just like D-Pete then I turned around and started talking w/ someone and didn't see him again. thats why I don't think it was him. also Russell is a lot taller than I thought he was.

I also so the fab five out in the ville last night, though I didnt see the DPete look alike. Like Yoga said Wally was having a ball while the rest just stared at all the girls dancing.
Didn't Judge and Henriquez(esp. henriquez) when standing together kinda look like the Koopa Troopers from the Mario movie. still love ya wally.
and I didn't see Mcgruder did you?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:15:04 PM by yoga-lika_abana »

June 14, 2009, 04:32:14 PM
Reply #74

jrod06

• Cub

Not at Rusty's, but I saw him outside of tubby's later with wally.

June 15, 2009, 06:34:13 PM
Reply #75

yoga-lika_abana

Saw the whole team today, I'm bringing my camera everywhere I go now, I promise.

June 15, 2009, 06:42:06 PM
Reply #76

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
Saw the whole team today, I'm bringing my camera everywhere I go now, I promise.

the whole team together?  must've looked like a scene out of Band of Brothers, what with all the selflessness, love and "can do" attitude floating around.   :excited:

June 15, 2009, 07:01:16 PM
Reply #77

yoga-lika_abana

the whole team together?  must've looked like a scene out of Band of Brothers, what with all the selflessness, love and "can do" attitude floating around.   :excited:
they were all practicing up at the barn.
Henriquez: Def. needs to add more weight and work on his post moves.

Wally: Was Wally his athleticism is ridic. but was not as well conditioned as the older big men and it showed. Also needs to put on more weight.

CKel: Looks to be in a lot better shape than when he got here could still use to lose a little more. Should be a presence in the paint.

Irving: Nice outside stroke  pretty inconsistent.

Russell: doesn't really seem like a true 1, kinda seems like Henriquez where he would be a project in the weight room.

Also pullen looks like he bulked up even more and Denis is incredible. Didn't get to see Mcgruder practice. Was kinda in and out of watching them.

June 15, 2009, 10:37:35 PM
Reply #78

Kat Kid

• Administrator
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    warm up the EMAW

they were all practicing up at the barn.
Henriquez: Def. needs to add more weight and work on his post moves.

Wally: Was Wally his athleticism is ridic. but was not as well conditioned as the older big men and it showed. Also needs to put on more weight.

CKel: Looks to be in a lot better shape than when he got here could still use to lose a little more. Should be a presence in the paint.

Irving: Nice outside stroke  pretty inconsistent.

Russell: doesn't really seem like a true 1, kinda seems like Henriquez where he would be a project in the weight room.

Also pullen looks like he bulked up even more and Denis is incredible. Didn't get to see Mcgruder practice. Was kinda in and out of watching them.

:notworthy:
ksufanscopycat my friends.

June 15, 2009, 10:42:09 PM
Reply #79

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
yog's....ahearn? can you just randomly go in there and act like you are hooping?

June 15, 2009, 11:02:21 PM
Reply #80

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
yog's....ahearn? can you just randomly go in there and act like you are hooping?

I can just see it now. Trips walking into ahearn in his tennis attire (short shorts, tube socks, headband) in order to get a good look at the fab five in action....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just playing fff. :D

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:22:49 PM by PettMB »

June 15, 2009, 11:20:31 PM
Reply #81

yoga-lika_abana

Yeah but there hours are very odd....the gym is always unlocked though, but that doesn't mean the lights will be on. Good place to go and just shoot around. Be aware though some ppl will try and reel you into playing pickup games kinda sux if you don't feel like playing.
But if you wanna go and see them in action there has been atleast one of the players up there it seems every afternoon around 6.

One of the ahearn employee doods tried to kick them out because they were suppose to pay & it was ahearn members time to the gym  :lol: they didn't leave obviously.
But today it seemed kinda structured and there were some ppl I had seen sitting behind the bench(maybe grad assts I dunno) and a couple other I'd never seen making them do drills.

June 15, 2009, 11:24:36 PM
Reply #82

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!
One of the ahearn employee doods tried to kick them out because they were suppose to pay & it was ahearn members time to the gym  :lol: they didn't leave obviously.

Can you go into detail about this? Were they like frack no, we're famous EMAW's or kind of decent about it but just didn't leave? :love:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:34:20 PM by PettMB »

June 15, 2009, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #83

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.

I can just see it now. Trips walking into ahearn in his tennis attire (short shorts, tube socks, headband) in order to get a good look at the fab five in action....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just playing fff. :D

my tennis attire was filled w/ridiculous purple bowl-type shirts. the tennis world was filled w/loser-hawk fans and i needed to rep.

June 15, 2009, 11:32:21 PM
Reply #84

yoga-lika_abana

One of the ahearn employee doods tried to kick them out because they were suppose to pay & it was ahearn members time to the gym  :lol: they didn't leave obviously.

Can you go into detail about this? Were they like frack no, we're famous EMAW's or kind of decent about it but just didn't leave? :love:

They were good about it def. not going to leave though. The guy that asked them is kindof a stickler, he finally just gave up though there wasn't much he could do.

June 18, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
Reply #85

Winters

• Senior Cub

Curtis Kelly "african americans always tryna get me in trouble....."

June 18, 2009, 08:32:48 PM
Reply #86

Pett

• Premium Member
  • Junior Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hey, basketball!!!

Saw him on campus today. He drives a really nice red Chevy with rims (Conneticut tags). Don't know how he has it....

^Maybe that's why they're always trying to get him into trouble? :dunno:

June 18, 2009, 08:35:28 PM
Reply #87

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
(Conneticut tags)

not our problem, suck it Calhoun
<---------Click the ball

June 18, 2009, 10:08:53 PM
Reply #88

yoga-lika_abana

Saw him on campus today. He drives a really nice red Chevy with rims (Conneticut tags). Don't know how he has it....

^Maybe that's why they're always trying to get him into trouble? :dunno:
Could have rich parents :dunno:

June 19, 2009, 09:58:15 AM
Reply #89

purplebybirth

• Cub

"Blake Young In China about to get it in!!!!
Yesterday at 9:33am · Comment · Like"

i know, not a current player, but   :cheesy: