Date: 17/05/24 - 13:14 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: High High School Football IQ Discussion Thread  (Read 6972 times)

November 04, 2009, 10:13:19 PM
Reply #30

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows
Abilene.... 1988 4A state champs!  beat an undefeated Paola team.

w00t!

November 04, 2009, 10:22:15 PM
Reply #31

jmlynch1

• Classless Cat
  • Senior Cub

• Personal Text
    Not A Basketball Player
Does Manhattan High eve lose? I didn't think that happened.

November 04, 2009, 10:42:42 PM
Reply #32

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

Manhattan wins on the final play of the game.

http://img251.yfrog.com/i/9wc.mp4/

This Manhattan high team sounds and looks like a world beater.  They look like the best.

emai

November 05, 2009, 01:36:16 PM
Reply #33

tfurn

• Cub

w00t!

abilene, psh, poop smeared underwear of the  great nckl

November 05, 2009, 03:04:11 PM
Reply #34

jeffy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    ku Swallows

w00t!

That would be Chapman.

November 05, 2009, 03:13:43 PM
Reply #35

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
So, as everyone knows Meade plays some loserville town called St. Francis on Saturday.  I will be in chat during the game with the rest of you keeping track of the game play-by-play. 
<---------Click the ball

November 05, 2009, 03:18:50 PM
Reply #36

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

So, as everyone knows Meade plays some loserville town called St. Francis on Saturday.  I will be in chat during the game with the rest of you keeping track of the game play-by-play. 

i once sold a pair of kstate oklahoma basketball tickets on stubhub to someone in st francis four years ago. true story. do you know him?

November 05, 2009, 03:19:37 PM
Reply #37

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

i once sold a pair of kstate oklahoma basketball tickets on stubhub to someone in st francis four years ago. true story. do you know him?

Probably, is he from Meade?
<---------Click the ball

November 05, 2009, 03:44:30 PM
Reply #38

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

is meade in st francis?

November 05, 2009, 04:02:37 PM
Reply #39

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

is meade in st francis?

Don't think so.  Never heard of st francis. 
<---------Click the ball

November 05, 2009, 04:13:06 PM
Reply #40

pissclams

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    (worst non-premium poster at ksufans.com)
I share dual alumniship w/ sproles.  olathe north, k-state.  /close thread.

Which has been PWND by Olathe East since Sproles left.
scoreboard, LOL @ 6-3  :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

November 06, 2009, 06:54:30 AM
Reply #41

tfurn

• Cub

w00t!

That would be Chapman.

That's also true. Or Concordia. Or Marysville. Or Clay Center.

November 06, 2009, 08:16:18 PM
Reply #42

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
So, who's Manhattan playing next?  Maize?  Yeah, Meade already beat their asses 57-7

LINK

and then again for some reason 42-7

LINK

So, I guess this Manhattan v. Maize game will settle this Meade v. Manhattan debate once and for all.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:18:12 PM by steve dave »
<---------Click the ball

November 06, 2009, 08:32:58 PM
Reply #43

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

So, who's Manhattan playing next?  Maize?  Yeah, Meade already beat their asses 57-7

LINK

LINK

So, I guess this Manhattan v. Maize game will settle this Meade v. Manhattan debate once and for all.

maize and maize south are not the same school. one is apparently really good at football and has like 2000 students and the other is probably really good at something but i don't know what other than the fact that they don't allow 12th graders to attend.  :confused:

http://maize.usd266.com/education/components/scrapbook/default.php?sectiondetailid=2759

November 06, 2009, 09:44:25 PM
Reply #44

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

LINK

LINK

maize and maize south are not the same school. one is apparently really good at football and has like 2000 students and the other is probably really good at something but i don't know what other than the fact that they don't allow 12th graders to attend.  :confused:

http://maize.usd266.com/education/components/scrapbook/default.php?sectiondetailid=2759

lol, good joke.  Two seperate towns named Maize in KS?  I think not.  Try again Manhattan sucking at football apologist  :lol:
<---------Click the ball

November 06, 2009, 10:13:37 PM
Reply #45

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

LINK

LINK

lol, good joke.  Two seperate towns named Maize in KS?  I think not.  Try again Manhattan sucking at football apologist  :lol:

hmmm. you know...i never thought to ask, but is this meade team a high school team or a middle school team? based on who they played this year, i can't really tell.  :confused:

November 06, 2009, 10:23:50 PM
Reply #46

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

LINK

LINK

hmmm. you know...i never thought to ask, but is this meade team a high school team or a middle school team? based on who they played this year, i can't really tell.  :confused:

I get this a lot from juco/divII teams that try to schedule them and decide to contact me to do so. High School.  The very highest division....11 man. 
<---------Click the ball

November 06, 2009, 10:55:44 PM
Reply #47

Butt Fugly

• Cub

• Personal Text
    RIP
Maize gets all of it's students from Northwest Wichita.  They had to split into two different highschools cause there wasn't enough room.

p.s. I went to Maize. 

November 06, 2009, 11:09:49 PM
Reply #48

Rick Daris

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

Maize gets all of it's students from Northwest Wichita.  They had to split into two different highschools cause there wasn't enough room.

p.s. I went to Maize. 

thx bfug. wife's parents live over by there. wtf is maize south? sounds like a school where maybe all the stupid kids go to. or maybe an all girls school of something. thanks.

November 06, 2009, 11:21:07 PM
Reply #49

Butt Fugly

• Cub

• Personal Text
    RIP
stupid and unathletic kids that weren't good enough to be on the other Maize team.  so they went to South to play.

November 06, 2009, 11:41:00 PM
Reply #50

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
Heard the kids that were getting looks from division 1 football programs to come and dominate or whatever were asked to go to Maize South.  Seems to check out with Manhattan's win by the skin of their teeth tonight.  Anyway, I'm sure Meade would have handled either one easily. 
<---------Click the ball

November 06, 2009, 11:48:28 PM
Reply #51

Butt Fugly

• Cub

• Personal Text
    RIP
Heard the kids that were getting looks from division 1 football programs to come and dominate or whatever were asked to go to Maize South.  Seems to check out with Manhattan's win by the skin of their teeth tonight.  Anyway, I'm sure Meade would have handled either one easily. 

the only D1 athlete to ever play on a Maize field was Bryce Brown.  And oddly enough Maize won.  So you maybe on to something.

November 06, 2009, 11:51:07 PM
Reply #52

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

the only D1 athlete to ever play on a Maize field was Bryce Brown.  And oddly enough Maize won.  So you maybe on to something.

Good point.  Meade would have destroyed that loser. 
<---------Click the ball

November 07, 2009, 12:07:13 AM
Reply #53

Butt Fugly

• Cub

• Personal Text
    RIP
Edit:  Maize also played Jake Sharp.

He ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown.  IIRC he had 7 touchdowns that game.

November 07, 2009, 12:10:46 AM
Reply #54

hemmy

• Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Anti-government
Edit:  Maize also played Jake Sharp.

He ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown.  IIRC he had 7 touchdowns that game.

posted a link to that in this thread http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=45615.msg645128#msg645128
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

November 07, 2009, 12:22:58 AM
Reply #55

Butt Fugly

• Cub

• Personal Text
    RIP
Good vid, I didn't even look at the first page, i enjoyed watching the tiny Maize players getting pushed around.  

November 07, 2009, 08:17:44 PM
Reply #56

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
So, Meade beat the holy hell out of St. Francis.  How long has it been since Smith Center lost? 
<---------Click the ball

November 11, 2009, 08:13:38 AM
Reply #57

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
I'm assuming everyone on here is going to be at the game friday when Meade beats the hell out of Smith Center and ends the nations longest winning streak?  If not I would suggest getting on chat during the game and I'll live blog the beating. 
<---------Click the ball

November 13, 2009, 04:49:45 PM
Reply #58

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment
<---------Click the ball

November 13, 2009, 07:18:20 PM
Reply #59

krazykat

• Cub

It's not how you play it's the final score...