Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
zero percent chance i'm wasting an international trip to be surrounded by people from iowa.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: House buying/owning advice
« Last post by Phil Titola on Today at 03:14:34 PM »
Can someone recommend a plumber/handyman in the KC area for a relatively simple job? Just need the faucet in my kitchen sink replaced but I can't get the job done because I'm a beta city boi. I've replaced a bathroom faucet but this one may need to be sawed off since the "Anchors" that secure the faucet to the sink are "sealed" or something..cant get em off.

Vielhauer plumbing has been my go to for quite some time.  They get to us quick and are inexpensive.

I redid my master bath a few years ago and didn’t want to mess with setting my own shower base. I have another plumber I have worked with a lot as well. I had both bid the job and Vielhauer was half the price and did great. They have done quite a bit of small stuff for me. 10/10

Noted! I need some small crap done like flip where the disposal is and the hot/cold are the wrong way so just going to buy a new kitchen faucet and have them do all that at once.

had these dudes out to bid what I needed and was pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the tip!
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by Pete on Today at 03:05:24 PM »
I have seen scenarios where we trade way up for a WR or a LT.

that would be sweet
Let’s do a Ricky Williams deal for Marvin and then have Andy Reid be the one wearing the wedding dress on the cover of the magazine.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by cfbandyman on Today at 03:02:01 PM »
Depends upon how broad it can be interpreted. Biden really should consider arresting trump and putting him in Guantanamo as an enemy combatant. They can sort it all out in December.

I enjoyed this

https://twitter.com/poorlyreasoned/status/1783501148487307430
« Last post by Cire on Today at 02:59:52 PM »
I have seen scenarios where we trade way up for a WR or a LT.

that would be sweet
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: internet memes that you like
« Last post by Sandstone Outcropping on Today at 02:52:16 PM »
Monica just won the "you wouldn't last a minute in the asylum where they raised me...." meme contest:

https://x.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1783299229110473017
« Last post by Pete on Today at 02:48:10 PM »
My secret wish (does not leave this thread) is that we make huge waves and trade up for Marvin Harrison.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by MadCat on Today at 02:47:32 PM »
And the Legislature as well  :blindfold:
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by sys on Today at 02:46:53 PM »
at last, our short national nightmare is over (delayed).
« Last post by Pete on Today at 02:46:31 PM »
My guess is that we trade up two to four spots for a OT we really like. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10