Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump owns Russia
« Last post by Dugout DickStone on Today at 09:43:52 PM »
Hold on here Perpetually Angry and Outraged ProgLibs in Residence:

We've gone from Russian Trolls on social media to . . . verified collusion?  (Note the Russian Trolls were all over  the ProgLibers as well, including ProgLib Hero but known sellout Bernie Sanders.   The weren't all over the Dems . . until they were, because the Russians had the DNC in the bag already via cold hard cash laundered through the Clinton's Fake Foundation).

The feel good stories of meaningless sanctions . . . overrides global military and energy domination by the United States, the latter absolutely cutting the Russians off at the knees (thanks less regulation!!)

It's still a long road to collusion fellas.

But the point still remains.  If Lyin Loretta, James Unilaterial Comey, and ObamaCuck had been doing their J O B, we wouldn't have this mess. (Oh but ya see, ObamaCuck just didn't know how big of a deal it was). 

Executive branch really stepped up to protect the American electoral process.

Crude oil production increased 72% while Obama was in office. Even you would have to agree he was extremely hard on the Russians.

#libbot
Based on the eye matrix, we're better than every team on that matrix except maybe ArKansas or Creighton.

i agree with fsd. oh, bby. life is weird.
I thought we were in on a 5star center???

Also, this https://247sports.com/Player/Emmanuel-Taban-46048626

I wonder if Staff knows Dean is going pro or others are transferring.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

countercounterpoint.  people still post really stupid crap, but no one bothers to argue with them.
Counterpoint: the arguments people used to have back in the good old days, though fun, were ultimately REALLY stupid.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump owns Russia
« Last post by Phil Titola on Today at 09:26:29 PM »
Executive branch really stepped up to protect the American electoral process.

what should have happened?  O kicked ruskies out if I remember correctly and Trump tweeted that it wasn't a big deal and we should move on?

What would Prez Dax have done?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10