Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump and Russia
« Last post by Phil Titola on Today at 09:22:08 AM »
If the story is accurate they were caught, being investigated, and access removed....What are you implying here? Democrats are bad at hiring quality IT?
character arcs of the jungle book and other stuff / Re: In and out burger
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:19:58 AM »
how were the OSB chode fries yesterday?

BOGEYSMANIA

a little overdone, but that's better than underdone tots - 5/7
burger was standard diner size, requiring you to obvi order a double chee. it was cooked to perfection, with ketch, must, 'ions and picks. bun was a nice surprise in the softness department. overall good texture everywhere on this burg. pretty much exactly what you want from a diner burg - 6/7
atmosphere - like too gross to be nice but not gross enough to be charmingly gross (could also describe salina v well) - 2/7
kind of nsfw language
https://streamable.com/36edg

Clams, do you rap when you play Overwatch?

no i usually swear a lot and yell things like, "we need more dps"
was thinking about starting a podcast like KK did except mine is just me playing overwatch for a few rounds each week.
One of the guys in my gaming crew set up a twitch stream.  We're going to spend the off-season watching film.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump and Russia
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 09:16:33 AM »
Look, this pre approved sources ploy by the resident Vox/Daily Kos/Huffington Post/Salon disciples who also hang on every word out of the WaPo whose owner (that saved the paper from going out of business.  The same paper that got caught selling White House access during the Obama Administration) hates Trump and has made attacking Trump a personal agenda . . . Is cute.

But it isn't going to change the fact that 3 Pakistani Brothers now former Congressional IT contractors (including expansive work for the former DNC chair) are under Federal investigation for having an off site server they were transferring material to, among many things.

Just because your self confirming sources are choosing not to cover it, or likely in the process of collaborating on a litany of stories to tell their lemmings it's not that big a deal, and inject the usual alt-left "facts" talking points.

Doesn't make it any less true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a source or no?

Do you even know how to Internet? 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KSU Women's Hoops (and i guess also mens) / Re: Oklahoma State tickets
« Last post by Pett on Today at 09:16:07 AM »
The OO$6tickets
« Last post by Tobias on Today at 09:16:02 AM »
how were the OSB chode fries yesterday?
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:14:53 AM »
Lol at ever getting fries anywhere, I'm done with that

:facepalm:

i forgot about bbq places. bbq places usually have great fries, but they're not really the same thing as fast food fries
damn, that sucks
Lol at ever getting fries anywhere, I'm done with that

Smashburger has good fries.
character arcs of the jungle book and other stuff / Re: Kansas City things
« Last post by mocat on Today at 09:13:38 AM »

:bawl:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10