Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wagner Field is already emblazoned (Wyatt term) on the limestone wall

"knocked off his pins..."
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: San Francisco things
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 12:19:00 PM »
cRusty.  Are you going to be engaged in any way in helping name your part of the Former United State of California when the state secedes/breaks up?
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: GolfCats
« Last post by kso_FAN on Today at 12:10:58 PM »
I've found that different Nike stuff fits differently. I'm a largium, of course part of that is due to my own fluctuation.
Kansas State Football / Re: Baker Mayfield's D
« Last post by ChiCat on Today at 12:01:12 PM »
Yeah Mahomes & Mayfield were never on same roster - So he left because of Davis Webb - or knew Mahomes was coming? idk

I thought Kliff didn't give him a scholly.  IIRC, Webb and Mayfield split time as Frosh.  Webb took the starting gig going into the next season and Mayfield bolted.  Michael Brewer, future starter at VaTech, was also in the mix at some point.  Mahomes eventually took the job from Webb, causing him to grad transfer to Cal.

Between 2013 and 2014, Kliff had 2 first rounders, a 3rd rounder, and another solid D1 starter at QB.  As a KC fan, I take a little solace in the fact that he probably knows these QBs as well as anybody and preferred Mahomes to the rest of them.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Kanye's twitter
« Last post by mocat on Today at 11:54:45 AM »
that was amaze
« Last post by WackyCat08 on Today at 11:53:46 AM »
Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last post by mhkpasa on Today at 11:49:37 AM »
Good/name brand golf attire is expensive in general, and usually ill-fitting/between sizes.

It's frustrating and a constant battle.

I'm forever in the L & XL purgatory
Kansas State Football / Re: Baker Mayfield's D
« Last post by mhkpasa on Today at 11:48:45 AM »
I mean, he never gave Baker a scholarship after being a staring QB as a FR at Tech and now his story could lead to being the #1 pick with a Heisman in his pocket.  :dunno:

He had Mahomes.  I think he's absolutely fine with his choice. 

The LOL on Kliff is having 2 first round QBs at Tech and never getting more than 4 Big 12 wins in any season.

And a 3rd rounder in Davis Webb

Forgot about him. Man.

Yeah Mahomes & Mayfield were never on same roster - So he left because of Davis Webb - or knew Mahomes was coming? idk
Hey Mike long time listener, first time caller.  :Wha: I have some friends who will be moving out there for grad school. I'm planning on getting them some gift cards for great local places out there is there any where you would suggest? P.S they love coffee and food. TIA
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: LOL TRUMP
« Last post by steve dave on Today at 11:47:55 AM »
Holy crap, he went bonkers on fox and friends :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10