Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Everyone is falling in love with Diarra.  Something fun to watch.

He still turns the ball over too much for me to love him. Though, experience will fix his TO issues.
Amazing Mrs. Maisel is also very good
Do with it what you want.

Mawein's offensive rating :ROFL: when keepin it advanced stats goes wrong

This is a case where it shows it's flaws. Just look at game by game numbers.

Do with it what you want.

Mawein's offensive rating :ROFL: when keepin it advanced stats goes wrong
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Last post by IPA4Me on January 18, 2018, 10:14:58 PM »
🤣
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Last post by catastrophe on January 18, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »
Again, if you are admitting that you and the President are prejudiced against people from various other predominantly black countries, I do not really care about the debate over whether either of you are racist.

So again, you just keep injecting skin color into the issue. You just did it again above! You and other liberals are the ones making race an issue. Which in all seriousness is kinda racist. This isn’t about race. It’s about the sort of things discussed in the article I posted above.

But I guess it’s sorta making progress that you’re willing to admit I’m not being racist. I guess you just think I’m a xenophobe. That’s ok. I think I’ve made my point and you’re free to disagree but it would be nice to not automatically stoop to name calling.

The pivoting here is out of control. If an employer of a large company went around saying "we're just really not looking to hire anyone whose parents are Africans," are you seriously trying to say the EEOC would be "injecting" race into the issue if they got involved?

And since you seem to be the only person on this board who even remotely understands Trump's thinking, I seriously need an explanation why prejudice based on national origin is better than prejudice based on race.  Or is it you were never concerned about being a bigot, just that the media is reporting incorrectly the type of bigot you are?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Mental Health
« Last post by WackyCat08 on January 18, 2018, 10:02:56 PM »
Man, the no emotion part is so true. Thanks for sharing.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Last post by Kat Kid on January 18, 2018, 09:55:02 PM »
Well getting back to the shutdown, I think we can all agree it is the Democrat's fault that the Republicans can't muster a majority of their own caucus to pass a Continuing Resolution.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by The Big Train on January 18, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10