Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Quote from a list of the most dangerous animals:

Humans are our own worst nightmare.
We kill for no reasons at all or for the worst reasons like religion and war.
We kill animals and each other with little to no regard.
Beware of wild humans running around and inadvertently killing people and that’s just our Congress and Senators.
I'll wait a few pages before I decide what to believe. Tia.
“There’s no question we had a rocky start to this,” Justus said.

it's because you're all rough ridin' amateurs

Schulte said if the city can’t move ahead soon with a new terminal, it would likely resort to some type of renovation. That’s assuming the airlines would agree to it, but they’ve said they won’t.

what a beta

anyone who can't see that this city is being run by the ringling brothers clown show is seriously blind

What a coincidence that Jolie Justus and Mike Tallboy (Director of Government Affairs at B&M) are good friends from their time in Jeff City!

Schulte should absolutely lose his job over the debacle and circus the rollout and selection process has devolved into. So small-time and embarrassing for this city.
Oh you mean the process that has never been done for a major airport in the country? Yeah what a bewb
Reports if 45 minute wait for united security this morning...but yeah everything is fine.

the horror
Reports if 45 minute wait for united security this morning...but yeah everything is fine.
Scientists again confirm through multiple sources in multiple locations that the oceans (and thus the globe) are warming... Rapidly.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/jun/26/new-study-confirms-the-oceans-are-warming-rapidly
:fan-1:

character arcs of the jungle book and other stuff / Re: travel thread
« Last post by KST8FAN on Today at 03:11:29 PM »
what a horrific line, someone better spend a billion dollars ASAP
Even worst case when that queue is full it's like a 15 minute process max.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

character arcs of the jungle book and other stuff / Re: travel thread
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 03:06:35 PM »
what a horrific line, someone better spend a billion dollars ASAP
Could probably find one cheap on CL yoga.
I'll go ahead tho and just abstain from anything further about this topic ITT.  It's apparent to me it's a trigger for people that don't understand the technology nor have the mental capacity to grasp its impact on the world.  It was fun while it lasted guys!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10