Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Cat . . . Its amazing to watch you make things up as you go along.

#blogkaren (who is now trying to fall back on the ol "just joshin ya" shtick which is just so very pathetic even for him/her) clearly indicated that discussing and being against the genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel was anti-semetic.

Fact: There are Anti-Israel protests underway on college campuses (Columbia is shutting down on campus classes for the rest of the year  :lol: )

Fact: There are people being arrested-suspended-blocked-silenced for protesting against Israel on many of these same campuses

Fact: There are Jewish/Pro-Israel faculty being blocked from entering campuses

Fact: College campuses are bastions for #blueanon

Cure some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

None of that has anything to do with me.

I'm deploying #blogkaren logic . . .criticism of Israel is antisemitism per you purplewood .  I am now extending beyond that into the full circle of #blueanon strongholds on our college campuses and all the  :lol: :lol: that goes with it.
https://twitter.com/DudespostingWs/status/1782801019983859960
He's got a bunch of videos. His 4 part commentary on his farm layout is pretty awesome.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Not nearly as bad as the triggered by memes brigade of #blueanongE
It's funny, because in my own peer group, I get called antisemitic for daring to question the measure of Israel's response. So it feels weird to be projected onto the exact opposite. My stance is that Israel has a right to defend itself, Oct. 7 was a terrible and inhuman crime, and Israel should do its best to avoid killing innocent people who weren't involved in that crime.

Using your own words on this blog is not projection. It's sad to watch this, even for your #blogkaren

Great anecdotal yet totally made up story, tho  :thumbsup:

#blogkaren (who is now trying to fall back on the ol "just joshin ya" shtick which is just so very pathetic even for him/her) clearly indicated that discussing and being against the genocide being committed in Gaza by Israel was anti-semetic.

Fact: There are Anti-Israel protests underway on college campuses (Columbia is shutting down on campus classes for the rest of the year  :lol: )

Fact: There are people being arrested-suspended-blocked-silenced for protesting against Israel on many of these same campuses

Cure some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

I'm deploying #blogkaren logic . . .criticism of Israel is antisemitism per you.  I am now extending beyond that into the full circle of #blueanon strongholds on our college campuses and all the  :lol: :lol: that goes with it.
Dax, you're clearly thinking of purplewood

Someone's confused again  :frown:

Please quote any post of mine that corroborates your accusation.

Cue some sort of triggered nonsensical gibberish from BAC which will center around me in some weird ass way

It's funny, because in my own peer group, I get called antisemitic for daring to question the measure of Israel's response. So it feels weird to be projected onto the exact opposite. My stance is that Israel has a right to defend itself, Oct. 7 was a terrible and inhuman crime, and Israel should do its best to avoid killing innocent people who weren't involved in that crime.
I could see him as a 3rd down short yardage receiver that could break a long one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10