Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: jobs
« Last post by WackyCat08 on Today at 08:51:18 PM »
Make the recruiter promise to give you 40% of any commission
Not how it works when you recruit for the company itself and not an outside staffing agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I try to educate just a lil bit here? Let’s say there’s 30 firms of your caliber and 2 main swinging dicks like yourself. One of them desides they could prosper on their own on greater gains and leave the company. Well, we need to replace that badass with another badass within company terms. That’s what they regulate as a replacement, a new ‘stone. There’s not a lot of stones out there and you’ve contacted maybe every ‘stone qualification, but your company still says no because they’re unsure and he’s only 25. Does this make sense?
Ever since the recording of Trumps comments to Billy Bush about grabbing a kitty, wild eyed libbers have hated Trump greatly.  They thought this would cause him to lose tour their hero and icon Hillary.  She lost and now they are pissed at Trump.  So anybody pervert Trump nominates has to be a molesting perv also.  Professor Ford makes an accusations that Kavanaugh did horrible things to her even though sheI don't know where or when this occurred.  Now she is backing out of telling her deluded  story, and Kavanaugh likely will be confirmed.  Libbers last ditch effort fails, and lose again to Trump.  Hate goes nuclear.   People hopefully will she this bloodlust hate and elect all Republicans to Congress.  Spontaneous combustion.
Kansas State Football / Re: KSU Football player interaction thread
« Last post by GregKSU1027 on Today at 08:33:38 PM »
I about hit Will Geary with my bike last year....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kansas State Football / Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Last post by brandochav on Today at 08:31:06 PM »
Take it easy people, he wants to develop as a player. Pro ambitions and figured K-State was best for that.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

:lol:
Not a good look for K-State.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The trade wars begin
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 08:25:14 PM »
I love that Trumpers think he is a master negotiator when all he does is be a dick to every country.... upset the apple cart and put it all back together and call it an apple wagon.

Hooray for higher taxes, though.

Higher taxes?

What do you suppose a tariff is?

Oh, you mean higher prices.

Good bbs’n here
I love that Trumpers think he is a master negotiator when all he does is be a dick to every country.... upset the apple cart and put it all back together and call it an apple wagon.

:rolleyes:

Kansas State Football / Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 08:16:08 PM »
Probabaly pulled his scholly
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10