Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you want to talk about old dusty peen, #blueanongE is ready . . .

Big Rig Delusion Syndrome.  BRDS.  SMH
If you want to talk about old dusty peen, #blueanongE is ready . . .

THe USCPR has received $300K from George Soros Open Society Foundation since 2017 and $355K from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund in a similar period.

It really is sad to see a #blueanon hero fomenting this circle of racism in #blueanon generational strongholds. Anti-Semites, Anti-Palestianites, Fascistic police tactics, censorship

These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

Only deflectodug will fly in to apologize for a mentally incapacitated President who just lies and lies and lies.

Remember, Joe Biden was once forced out of a presidential election cycle because the media discovered his plagiarism and academic embellishments.

Oh man, that's so Big Rig.  I can just see it.  GD unit.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 04:39:11 PM »
5-4 , 7-2, 5-4 that's 3 in a row.  27 games is enough sample size, this team is good.
It's absolutely amazing.

BAC can't figure out what lane I'm in after my series of posts last night that were essentially a framing hammer to the forehead in terms of indicating what lane I'm in . . . the dude  has to have everything explained to him like he's 4 years old.

Worse yet, the try too harder who still doesn't get this board chimes in with his usual  :bawl: :bawl:

I've been bloviating against woody encroachment for years, but everyone thought I was insane. Well, look at me now.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 04:25:50 PM »
We are really good guys!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10