Author Topic: tattoos/piercings/mohawks/other things old people are scared of master thread  (Read 27085 times)

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: tattoos
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
I have a tattoo of a butt, with a butt tattooed on it, on my butt.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 09:18:57 PM »
Usually when i realize someone has a tattoo, i think of them different. Like i dunno, it's probably not fair. But i judge them differently. This is at work mostly or out and about. Not related to sports at all.

Me when finding out a co-worker has a tattoo: "Ooooooh.  That explains a lot."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 02:37:25 AM »
When I see middle-aged ladies with tats, it throws me off.  Middle-age guys with tats, I automatically think they must have been badasses back in the day.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 07:49:20 AM »
Tats and smoking are two things that take an otherwise hot girl down a few notches to "above average,"  especially if there's a lot of either.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 10:18:18 PM »
Tattoos are disgusting.

And trashy.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 11:42:44 PM »
I have an eagle tattooed on my upper arm where a normal short sleeve shirt will cover it.  Didn't want it constantly in view like people who get it on their middle and lower arm. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »
I have an eagle tattooed on my upper arm where a normal short sleeve shirt will cover it.  Didn't want it constantly in view like people who get it on their middle and lower arm. 

If you feel the need to hide the tattoo, then why did you get one in the first place?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 10:09:45 AM »
ThreeHolePunch once got a henna tattoo of three wolves howlin with "BOOBS" written underneath it. As beach tats go, probably my favorite ever.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2011, 10:18:36 AM »
 :katpakhead: across entire back.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 10:27:57 AM »
I once saw some dude with a giant Tasmanian Devil wearing a Chiefs jersey. It was pretty elite.  :gocho:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:19 AM »
I once saw some dude with a giant Tasmanian Devil wearing a Chiefs jersey. It was pretty elite.  :gocho:

Was he wearing a Chiefs jersey at the time?

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »
Popeye owns the best tattoo ever.  If I had a tattoo, that is what I would get.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 11:47:44 AM »
A cousin of mine and his wife, are in there early 30's and got there first tatoos.  I wanted to punch them in their stupid faces.  She got a tramp stamp, you now the swirly type stuff on the lower back.  She is a vet, I thought she was smarter than that.  He was so proud of his and I think when I looked at it and said WTF it hurt his feelings.  He got a pic of a herford bull in the deltoid (upper arm/sholder).  I think he thought I would say it was cool but it was not.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 12:05:40 PM »
A cousin of mine and his wife, are in there early 30's and got there first tatoos.  I wanted to punch them in their stupid faces.  She got a tramp stamp, you now the swirly type stuff on the lower back.  She is a vet, I thought she was smarter than that.  He was so proud of his and I think when I looked at it and said WTF it hurt his feelings.  He got a pic of a herford bull in the deltoid (upper arm/sholder).  I think he thought I would say it was cool but it was not.

You should file a restraining order against your cousin and his wife.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »

This sentence is really, really funny to me.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 01:14:47 PM »

You should file a restraining order against your cousin and his wife.
:ohno: hope he isn't on this board  :frown: really don't want to make him angry at me.  They pretty big KSU fans.  Don't know if they bbs though.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 01:16:43 PM »

If you feel the need to hide the tattoo, then why did you get one in the first place?

Because when my guns get big enough I can start wearing tank tops to show it off at the gym and all the girls will flock to me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 03:11:09 PM »
Tatoos on a girl tell me they will be much easier to bang than if they didn't have a tatoo.

(Sorry to dudes with girls who have ink...but your chick was/is easy)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »

Tattoos are one of those things you should not be brutally honest to someone about.

I like tattoos on a girl as long as it is not upper arm or tramp stamp.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2011, 06:19:40 PM »
Tatoos on a girl tell me they will be much easier to bang than if they didn't have a tatoo.

(Sorry to dudes with girls who have ink...but your chick was/is easy)

I like when girls get a tattoo of a sunflower or something on their ankle and then want to show you like they just invented jeggings or something.

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 12:37:22 PM »
11. None of which can be seen if I dont want them to. It's a personal thing - not ashamed of them, but there are still those out there who dont want tattooed people working for them and I get that. I wouldn't necessarily want someone with sleeves representing me either.

Funny, when I see those folks with the tattoos on their necks or hands or someone with the HUGE holes in thier ear lobes etc - I always think, "There is someone I will never have to worry about competing with for a job." Anyway, I still have plans on getting more - I dig 'em.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2011, 03:19:11 PM »

How many players have decorated that for her?  Many would be my guess.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2011, 10:18:41 PM »
Hot and bothered

Scared Shitless

oozes awesome

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2011, 11:29:49 AM »

How many players have decorated that for her?  Many would be my guess.

She probably recruits players with that, doggie-style.