Author Topic: The Truth  (Read 982 times)

Offline Immaculate1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The Truth
« on: January 12, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »
Guys (and girls...if you want to get all Title Nine about this crap),

I don't know why you are all so glum. We have a quality ball club. We need CK back. We need his finesse and his  :ck: How do we expect to get calls with only  :frank: ?
 :ck: +  :frank: +  :ksu: :kstatriot: :emawkid: :fistpump: = Successful KSU Men's Basketball season.

We also need to find a way to utilize 95 in some capacity. Even if it only be for two four minute bursts a game. He needs to become a feared weapon off the bench...he brings things to the game that no one else game...and if that is straight up street ball, then so be it.

I still have a KSU boner...granted it's one that isn't fully firm...but still exists. It just depends upon the team to determine its virility.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Immaculate1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:21 PM »
Guys (and girls...if you want to get all Title Nine about this cac),

I don't know why you are all so glum. We have a quality ball club. We need CK back. We need his finesse and his  :ck: How do we expect to get calls with only  :frank: ?
 :ck: +  :frank: +  :ksu: :kstatriot: :emawkid: :fistpump: = Successful KSU Men's Basketball season.

We also need to find a way to utilize 95 in some capacity. Even if it only be for two four minute bursts a game. He needs to become a feared weapon off the bench...he brings things to the game that no one else game...and if that is straight up street ball, then so be it.

I still have a KSU boner...granted it's one that isn't fully firm...but still exists. It just depends upon the team to determine its virility.

second game on 95 = can

Offline Immaculate1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:57 PM »

second game on 95 = can

also FIRST on quoting oneself twice to open his own thread.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 12:41:18 AM »

and everybody on here thinks I drink too much.

Offline Immaculate1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 10:04:59 AM »
Instead of creating a new thread, I figured I'd just reuse this ill-fated one.

Does anyone else avoid espn and espn.com for a day or so after every ksu loss? Because I do. I like to pretend "that (didn't) just happened"

Offline One Nut Willie

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »
What's your idea of a successful basketball season?  Maybe we should of invited Daniel Thomas for a basketball tryout.