Author Topic: LOL at you guys  (Read 1813 times)

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
LOL at you guys
« on: January 12, 2011, 02:54:51 PM »
28 members on the football board and only 12 on the basketball board on a GAMEDAY   :)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: LOL at you guys
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 02:56:28 PM »
Football school.

Team f3.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 02:59:33 PM »
The football board is just more entertaining right now.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 03:03:06 PM »
Basketball sucks.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 03:34:22 PM »
What the eff is basketball?

LadyCatsRule

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 03:49:48 PM »
Love the Fitz running icon....Can't wait for Ben Leber to retire and come back and kick his ass for hitting on his now wife while she worked for gpc....true story.....she was a friend of mine and said he is even creepier than he looks and gets his info. from hiring players girlfriends to work the front desk. Wonder if that's where "It's Patterson" came from.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
bball season may as well end already

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »
Love the Fitz running icon....Can't wait for Ben Leber to retire and come back and kick his ass for hitting on his now wife while she worked for gpc....true story.....she was a friend of mine and said he is even creepier than he looks and gets his info. from hiring players girlfriends to work the front desk. Wonder if that's where "It's Patterson" came from.

stfu

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »
LadyCatsRule, is Deb Patterson really a lesbian?

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

I for one believe you.   Welcome!  :emawkid:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:15 PM »
TEAM TRIPLE FATS

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 04:06:01 PM »

I, too, cannot wait for this to happen.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 04:06:51 PM »
I think his wife just joined our message board.
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »

ScarSmar, is it true that Fitz took your mom to Pike's formal once back in the day?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:11:34 PM »

ScarSmar, is it true that Fitz took your mom to Pike's formal once back in the day?

:confused:

Not that I know of. You must have me confused with someone else.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:15:47 PM »

:confused:

Not that I know of. You must have me confused with someone else.
:peek: