Author Topic: Problem with the message box.  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Problem with the message box.
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:38:37 AM »
This is kind of hard to explain so I hope it makes sense...

When I get past the bottom of the box (this box I'm typing in right now), I can still type, but it only flashes down to where I'm typing right when I hit a key.  If I'm not typing I can only see the top of the box.  I can't ever highlight anything to delete or copy if it's not in the top of the box.  I have to scroll down with the scroll bar on the right but as soon as I try to highlight something or start typing again it reverts to the top of the box again.

Does that make any rough ridin' sense whatsoever?  What the eff is going on? Am I Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)? :bang:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the message box.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:40:17 AM »

When I get past the bottom of the box (this box I'm typing in right now), I can still type, but it only flashes down to where I'm typing right when I hit a key.  If I'm not typing I can only see the top of the box.  I can't ever highlight anything to delete or copy if it's not in the top of the box.  I have to scroll down with the scroll bar on the right but as soon as I try to highlight something or start typing again it reverts to the top of the box again.

Does that make any rough ridin' sense whatsoever?  What the eff is going on? Am I Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)? :bang:

This happens to me sometimes when on my mobile(still running the full site).  It always stops after a few times though.  I figured it was a connection speed issue.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:00:06 AM »

This happens to me sometimes when on my mobile(still running the full site).  It always stops after a few times though.  I figured it was a connection speed issue.
It's happened on every computer since the first post I ever made.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:20:31 AM »
Happened to me when i used IE 8....switched to Firefox....no issues.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 11:36:06 AM »
Sorry guys but the truth is that this board is total amateur hour.  None of us really even know how this thing works.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »

This

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 01:16:38 PM »
Sorry guys but the truth is that this board is total amateur hour.  None of us really even know how this thing works.
Makes sense.

Thx!  :thumbsup:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »

This
Yup.  That fixed it.  Thanks bros!  :cheers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 09:11:17 AM »