Author Topic: if there was a poster that was identical  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if there was a poster that was identical
« on: February 14, 2010, 11:29:41 PM »
in posting to you, would you like that poster or hate that poster or even know if that poster was a poster? if there was a darisx2 i'd probably pick fights and stuff w/ him. maybe not though. don't know. tough call. either would like him a lot or totally hate him.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
Re: if there was a poster that was identical
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »
in posting to you, would you like that poster or hate that poster or even know if that poster was a poster? if there was a darisx2 i'd probably pick fights and stuff w/ him. maybe not though. don't know. tough call. either would like him a lot or totally hate him.
You mean like you and RockyMountainCat

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 11:38:21 PM »
You mean like you and RockyMountainCat

yeah totally. totally like me and rmc. good call lynhs.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 11:39:05 PM »
hillwalking is like a more elite, well-traveled version of me I guess. Probably better dressed too.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 06:14:07 AM »
I have always just assumed that lynch, waks and fatty were the same person.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 06:51:41 AM »
Would you notice in the first place?  Like, maybe you go to respond to a topic and you see that your twin has already made the exact response that you intended to make?  If that happened all of the time, I guess it could be irritating.  I know it is when dax constantly steals my bitchy AD budget material.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »
Honestly, I think Daris is my closest doppleposter.  And, I like daris more than about anyone in the world.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 08:00:09 AM »
Would you notice in the first place?  Like, maybe you go to respond to a topic and you see that your twin has already made the exact response that you intended to make?  If that happened all of the time, I guess it could be irritating.  I know it is when dax constantly steals my bitchy AD budget material.

0506 used to do the same thing with the little basketball previews that he'd write. it used to make me so mad. over the last year, we just started collaborating our efforts. i'd cover the opponents previous season and season so far and he'd break down their players and coaching staff. then we'd have his mom edit the whole thing. don't know if he's just soloing it now or what though. i haven't worked on one since the whole goEMAW/ksufans fiasco. oh well.

also, what about if thee was a person exactly like you that you worked w/ or something. would you like that person and be like bffs or maybe not like him. if there was a daris2 in my life we'd probably just do a lot of staring at each other and stuff.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 08:07:07 AM »
i'd take my x2 fishing.  whoever caught the most fish could continue to post here, the loser would not be allowed to post here anymore (ip ban), until the winner decided not to post here anymore.  the fish would be cooked and donated to a homeless shelter.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 08:09:10 AM »
i'd take my x2 fishing.  whoever caught the most fish could continue to post here, the loser would not be allowed to post here anymore (ip ban), until the winner decided not to post here anymore.  the fish would be cooked and donated to a homeless shelter.

SAVE IT FOR QUEEN DOPPLEPOPOLIS!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 08:11:14 AM »
i'd take my x2 fishing.  whoever caught the most fish could continue to post here, the loser would not be allowed to post here anymore (ip ban), until the winner decided not to post here anymore.  the fish would be cooked and donated to a homeless shelter.

would you cook them on your bge or his bge? do you think he would even have one? what if pclams2 lived in olathe and only ate at wendys or something. oh my, that'd be rich.  :lol:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 08:11:57 AM »
I would ban them
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2010, 08:16:19 AM »

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2010, 08:17:00 AM »
also, the fish would be fried, not smoked.  dumbass.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 08:21:17 AM »
If you are identical how is one person going to catch more fish?  Seems like it would be a tie every time.  If you fought your fists would probably collide in mid punch.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 08:25:49 AM »
If you are identical how is one person going to catch more fish?  Seems like it would be a tie every time.  If you fought your fists would probably collide in mid punch.

this is a good point. also, re: stupid fish catching plan....bad news. i just talked to the homeless people and they said that they don't want any of your fried fish. sounds like it's time for a new plan?  :confused:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 08:41:40 AM »
since both myself and x2 are going to fish in different fishing holes, there's not telling what kind of outcome will take place.  his fish might be more hungry then mine and maybe he catches more?  maybe my fish haven't eaten much lately for a myriad of differerent reasons too long to explain here, and so they're starving to death.  who knows, should be an exciting derby and i cannot wait to get started.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 08:43:32 AM »
also, there's a set of homeless guys that live under the bridge near where I live, they will eat the fish, i guarantee it.  they love fish.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 08:45:07 AM »
since both myself and x2 are going to fish in different fishing holes, there's not telling what kind of outcome will take place.  his fish might be more hungry then mine and maybe he catches more?  maybe my fish haven't eaten much lately for a myriad of differerent reasons too long to explain here, and so they're starving to death.  who knows, should be an exciting derby and i cannot wait to get started.

I thought this was supposed to be a contest of skill, not jackassery.  Why not just flip a coin and make a cash donation?  

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 08:48:10 AM »

I thought this was supposed to be a contest of skill, not jackassery.  Why not just flip a coin and make a cash donation? 
if you're implying that it doesn't take skill to win a fishing derby you must be fishing with retards.  i bet that's a blast.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 08:57:31 AM »

if you're implying that it doesn't take skill to win a fishing derby you must be fishing with retards.  i bet that's a blast.

Whatever.  Using different fishing holes is like flipping a coin.  You can't flip a coin without any skill either, but that doesn't stop you and your Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fishing buddies, does it?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 09:03:22 AM »
different fishing holes are mandatory.  also, the type of bait and how much is used is also a variable at play in the derby.  the type of line used, as well as the speed at which each fisherman reels in his bait is also another couple of variables in the derby.