TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

It's Patterson!

<< < (9/23) > >>

Dugout DickStone:
I seem to hear about Kirk Schulz about once a month.  When Weefs was in his heyday of running Wefald State University, his godam name was everywhere as he sought out every available spotlight.  Guess which one should be the norm for your U President?

How much is that dick still being paid?

Panjandrum:

--- Quote from: Deez Nutz on January 02, 2011, 10:52:17 AM ---Patterson still has relatives that live in Kansas.  According to them, he had accepted the job and was coming until we got Fitz shazbot!ed. 

--- End quote ---

I had heard the same until I spoke with a guy that spoke with relatives, and they said he never took the job and probably never would.

Now, it's hard to say what relative to believe over another, or who is right and who is wrong, but I was 100% sure of what you were telling me until I talked to him.

There is also the rumor out there that Patterson may be a TCU lifer because his wife is a big wig in Ft. Worth, and leaving there is going to take a very special situation.  It sounds like A&M is a very desirable job for them, but with Sherman finally figuring out how to win there, that job may not be an option.  And I don't think he has the personality for the bright lights of Austin, so I think there's a significant chance Patterson will be a TCU lifer and build them up.  Now that he's in an AQ conference, there's no good reason for him to go anywhere.

Dugout DickStone:

--- Quote from: Panjandrum on January 02, 2011, 11:03:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Deez Nutz on January 02, 2011, 10:52:17 AM ---Patterson still has relatives that live in Kansas.  According to them, he had accepted the job and was coming until we got Fitz shazbot!ed. 

--- End quote ---

I had heard the same until I spoke with a guy that spoke with relatives, and they said he never took the job and probably never would.

Now, it's hard to say what relative to believe over another, or who is right and who is wrong, but I was 100% sure of what you were telling me until I talked to him.

There is also the rumor out there that Patterson may be a TCU lifer because his wife is a big wig in Ft. Worth, and leaving there is going to take a very special situation.  It sounds like A&M is a very desirable job for them, but with Sherman finally figuring out how to win there, that job may not be an option.  And I don't think he has the personality for the bright lights of Austin, so I think there's a significant chance Patterson will be a TCU lifer and build them up.  Now that he's in an AQ conference, there's no good reason for him to go anywhere.

--- End quote ---

He is gone, too big a commodity now even if he were inclined to leave TCU.  Our shot at him died at the catsup splattered keyboard over at the Pumphouse.

bubu54:
Some of you are idots....

Patterson was NEVER coming to K-State...Never

Whatever the reason the Fitz said what he said...I don't know

What I do know is the Patterson was NEVER...NEVER...coming

Dugout DickStone:

--- Quote from: bubu54 on January 02, 2011, 11:15:35 AM ---Some of you are idots....

Patterson was NEVER coming to K-State...Never

Whatever the reason the Fitz said what he said...I don't know

What I do know is the Patterson was NEVER...NEVER...coming

--- End quote ---

That's your opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version