Author Topic: tough because i got punched thread  (Read 5663 times)

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: tough because i got punched thread
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »
I smacked Scot Pollards brother Neil in the face once...luckily it was quickly broken up.

Lucky for him I mean 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 11:28:58 AM »
If you don't want your hand to hurt, don't hit them with your knuckles.  Use the heel of the palm.  Will hurt them more and you less.

sounds weird. but true?

Yeah, it's true. Would have been great to know "beforehand." But you feel super Seagall-douchy actually giving someone a heel-strike to the nose. It's like the "lift with your legs not your back" rule. It's true, but you look all faggy squatting down like that.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 11:34:58 AM »
Saw some awEsome belt whippings and a few pool ball window breakings...no biggie

:eye:

:bwpopcorn:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 10:21:56 PM »
I once got head-butted in the face outside of Bobs at like 2:30 AM.  I was all:  "Dude, did you just head butt me?  What the eff was that all about?  Who head butts, man?"  Guess the guy had been watching too much WWF or something, cause he looked stunned when it didn't knock me out.  Didn't even really hurt, just kinda pissed me off a little bit.

A prominent goEMAW'r head butts.  It's rough ridin' awesome.

Fitz seems to get in lots of Aggieville altercations.

I got in one after 59-55.  Went to the doc a week later because my punching hand was still hurting.  Turned out the hand was fine but I had ball cancer (not fight-related).

I'm sure a properly executed head butt would be impressive.  This guy didn't even really put much into it though.  It was like he just kinda made contact with my face while he was nodding or something.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 03:44:01 PM »
won't fight.  i only stop fights from happening.  too scared of killing someone

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 03:55:10 PM »
Witnessed some dude (assumed it was a Ft. Riley soldier because Military Police were involved) get arrested and was doing all he could to fight the military police and Manhattan police in the middle of the interesection with Pitapit/Kites/SoLong/Pat's.  Police had him on the ground and had to knee him in the ribs and smash his face in the cement to get the cuffs on.  Then they ended up dragging him to that little police station in the ville.  His face was all bloody and he couldn't walk.  Must of had it comin' to him.   :dunno:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.