Author Topic: I have very ticklish feet...  (Read 1901 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
I have very ticklish feet...
« on: February 12, 2010, 02:49:28 PM »
... I have a spot on my foot right now that has been itching like crazy for the last couple days.  Pretty sure it's a patch of nasty athletes foot.

Anyway... I desperately want to scratch it but the ticklish sensation ruins the orgasmic scratching sensation and just makes the rough rider itch worse.  I'm considering just sticking my foot into a fire.  I am on the verge of a break down.

:angry:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: I have very ticklish feet...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »
Wait, you can tickle yourself?  I think you may have aids.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 02:33:54 AM »
I once had a sunburn that itched so bad that I thought I lost my mind one night. I had never had an itchy sunburn and the sunburn was really bad so I couldn't scratch it either. I think I tried calling an ambulance but my wife took my phone and had to go to the dru store like three times before she found a lotion that helped.

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 02:44:18 AM »
... I have a spot on my foot right now that has been itching like crazy for the last couple days.  Pretty sure it's a patch of nasty athletes foot.

Anyway... I desperately want to scratch it but the ticklish sensation ruins the orgasmic scratching sensation and just makes the rough rider itch worse.  I'm considering just sticking my foot into a fire.  I am on the verge of a break down.

well...I would suggest peroxide. I've also heard soaking your feet in warm water, salt, and apple cider vinegar helps athletes foot. wear white socks, and make sure your foot is completely dry before putting socks on. also Tinactin spray keeps the foot dry and eliminates itching.  ;)

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 10:24:11 AM »

Anyway... I desperately want to scratch it but the ticklish sensation ruins the orgasmic scratching sensation and just makes the fracker itch worse.  I'm considering just sticking my foot into a fire.  I am on the verge of a break down.

If anyone touches my feet/toes they will die.  Especially my toes.  This little piggy said, GTFO!!!

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 10:48:47 AM »
I once had a sunburn that itched so bad that I thought I lost my mind one night. I had never had an itchy sunburn and the sunburn was really bad so I couldn't scratch it either. I think I tried calling an ambulance but my wife took my phone and had to go to the dru store like three times before she found a lotion that helped.

This happened to me once. I was literally screaming it itched so bad, so I went for a run and ended up going for about 5 miles because it helped take my mind off it.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 12:57:39 PM »
my ribs, I almost threw my coffee all over a chick I work with one day because she poked me when I wasn't ready for it.  It's awful.