Author Topic: watch the morningstar FT  (Read 1091 times)

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
watch the morningstar FT
« on: February 12, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »
attempt that is on somebody's sig. My question is.. if he would have hit the FT, would the refs had allowed the shot?  It is a lane violation for the shooter to step into the lane before the ball hits the rim. clearly morningstar's foot hit the lane before the ball hit the rim which should have resulted in the ref waiving off the shot.  However, neither ref did anything.  Were they waiting to see if the shot was missed?  Maybe.  My money is on that since it was KU, if the shot would have went in, they would have allowed the basket.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: watch the morningstar FT
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »
You shouldn't drink and drive  :nono:

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 01:23:16 PM »
 :drink:   :driving:    :bitchslap:
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »
attempt that is on somebody's sig. My question is.. if he would have hit the FT, would the refs had allowed the shot?  It is a lane violation for the shooter to step into the lane before the ball hits the rim. clearly morningstar's foot hit the lane before the ball hit the rim which should have resulted in the ref waiving off the shot.  However, neither ref did anything.  Were they waiting to see if the shot was missed?  Maybe.  My money is on that since it was KU, if the shot would have went in, they would have allowed the basket.

Yeah it would've counted.  Actually, you can just walk up to the goal and lay it in on free throws...don't even have to dribble.  The "free throw line" is just a suggestion really.   :blank:

Offline DOOMsday

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 02:20:12 PM »

Yeah it would've counted.  Actually, you can just walk up to the goal and lay it in on free throws...don't even have to dribble.  The "free throw line" is just a suggestion really.   :blank:

but only if you wear red and blue...