Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 1878 times)

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Help!!
« on: December 10, 2010, 09:13:55 AM »
Hey doods-
I know this will get moved to a different board but I wanted to make sure people saw it first. Does anyone have that pic of that soulless Fred Phelps wearing the ku jacket? He and his retarted cult following are going to be in Raleigh this weekend picketing the Elizabeth Edwards funeral (no idea why). I've heard about it all morning long (I'm the only guy from KS that I work with)! I need to show them his equally-screwed up affinity for the hawks! TIA-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40587353/ns/us_news-life/

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Help!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »
Hey doods-
I know this will get moved to a different board but I wanted to make sure people saw it first. Does anyone have that pic of that soulless Fred Phelps wearing the ku jacket? He and his retarted cult following are going to be in Raleigh this weekend picketing the Elizabeth Edwards funeral (no idea why). I've heard about it all morning long (I'm the only guy from KS that I work with)! I need to show them his equally-screwed up affinity for the hawks! TIA-

=Mods=?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »
 :facepalm:

they're at her funeral because tv cameras will be there.  why people continue to pay attention to them is beyond me.

Offline bonercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 09:33:31 AM »
Hey doods-

Shame on you sir. Putting your problems and issues above the entire boards ethics policy is just plain selfish.   :nono:
[

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 09:40:29 AM »
Anyone else think that John Edwards called Fred to organize this?  That way it gets more national pub and Fred basically does him a solid by reminding more women that he is back on the market?

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2010, 09:44:25 AM »

they're at her funeral because tv cameras will be there.  why people continue to pay attention to them is beyond me.

I agree. The paper didn't even mention it (good for them), but I heard about it on some talk radio shows. But there are stories every day where cameras are at and you don't hear about them picketing that. They usually show up at gay-related or military things and I couldn't figure out their angle for this one. But I guess you can't rationalize these kinds of people.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 09:51:46 AM »

I agree. The paper didn't even mention it (good for them), but I heard about it on some talk radio shows. But there are stories every day where cameras are at and you don't hear about them picketing that. They usually show up at gay-related or military things and I couldn't figure out their angle for this one. But I guess you can't rationalize these kinds of people.

not every funeral is national event.  all of the national outlets will be at this one.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 10:47:05 AM »
Elizabeth was a vocal supporter for legalizing gay marriage.  

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 10:49:08 AM »
Anyone else think that John Edwards called Fred to organize this?  That way it gets more national pub and Fred basically does him a solid by reminding more women that he is back on the market?

Excellent point. I wonder if his "favorite" videographer will be there to document his "sorrow/joy of dropping the dead weight and jumping back on the pound town express"

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 02:18:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure this used to be somebody's sig, so they probably have the original pic.

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 04:29:43 PM »
a good friend of mine got a pic w/ phelps' wife while he was wearing a t-shirt w/ mel gibson's mugshot, captioned "what are you looking at, sugar tits?" 
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 10:30:56 PM »
Drove by the Phelps compound last week when I was doing business in Topeka.  Pretty intense place.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]