Author Topic: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?  (Read 1005109 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: How Many Credit Cards Do You Have?
« Reply #5400 on: May 02, 2014, 08:40:56 AM »
You know how on 810/610 on weekend mornings they talk gambling?  One of them should talk credit card miles. 

Offline JavaCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: May 02, 2014, 09:42:19 AM »
If anyone has a referral for the Ink Plus, I'll use that instead of the random points bloggers'.

And I need a PI-free reminder of how to fill out all the biz stuff on the application, seems they ask more questions there aside from a TIN than I remember the last time I did one.  T-Y.

I got the card in September. I put my name as the business, my home address for the business address, SSN for TIN and sole proprietor as business type. I put $0 for my annual business revenue/sales. I think you can put just about anything and they'll give it to you.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: May 02, 2014, 09:46:26 AM »
I had to call them and chat for about 5 min about my "business" about two months ago because if said under review when I signed up. Probably would've gotten it with doing nothing but I didn't want to wait.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: May 02, 2014, 12:53:36 PM »
well, I'm just going to buy the points now then. go ahead and ban me to the noob card thread or whatever

update:  both the purchased points and spg points showed up this morning at the same time  :facepalm:

in the future, i will tell anyone that purchasing points takes 1 business day and transferring spg points takes 2 business days

unless my point purchase pumped through the spg transacto?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: May 02, 2014, 01:27:46 PM »
well, I'm just going to buy the points now then. go ahead and ban me to the noob card thread or whatever

update:  both the purchased points and spg points showed up this morning at the same time  :facepalm:

in the future, i will tell anyone that purchasing points takes 1 business day and transferring spg points takes 2 business days

unless my point purchase pumped through the spg transacto?

AND BONUS MILES JUST POSTED FOR BOOKING THE UR FLIGHTS  :curse: :curse:

i really boned this up

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: May 02, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »
still, no real harm done!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: May 02, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
If anyone has a referral for the Ink Plus, I'll use that instead of the random points bloggers'.

And I need a PI-free reminder of how to fill out all the biz stuff on the application, seems they ask more questions there aside from a TIN than I remember the last time I did one.  T-Y.

I got the card in September. I put my name as the business, my home address for the business address, SSN for TIN and sole proprietor as business type. I put $0 for my annual business revenue/sales. I think you can put just about anything and they'll give it to you.

Alright.  I actually have a pretty good legit rationale for needing a "business" card for Trim, the entity, so if I had to talk it out w/somebody that would be easy.

Anyone got a referral?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: May 02, 2014, 02:09:25 PM »

Alright.  I actually have a pretty good legit rationale for needing a "business" card for Trim, the entity, so if I had to talk it out w/somebody that would be easy.

Anyone got a referral?

I don't think there are referral links for Chase products very often. There was a short time when you could refer the CSP but I don't think there has ever been on for the Inks from just another cardholder.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: May 02, 2014, 02:13:32 PM »

Anyone got a referral?

I don't think there are referral links for Chase products very often. There was a short time when you could refer the CSP but I don't think there has ever been on for the Inks from just another cardholder.

:thumbs:  I thought I saw "disclaimers" on all the blogs about the 60K stating that the links were referral links from the blogger, so I figured somebody here might have the same.  I'll apply over the weekend.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: May 02, 2014, 02:27:03 PM »

Anyone got a referral?

:thumbs:  I thought I saw "disclaimers" on all the blogs about the 60K stating that the links were referral links from the blogger, so I figured somebody here might have the same.  I'll apply over the weekend.

yeah, they can get them. I'm considering figuring out how and putting them on the first post in this thread and just counting points/money for the rest of my life.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: May 02, 2014, 02:59:08 PM »
does the ink plus have the extra 5k if you add a 2nd user to the card (like the csp does)?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: May 02, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
rusty, if you can't book those all inclusive nights you can always do a long (or 2) weekends at the Andaz Napa. pretty pricy and supposed to be elite. :dunno: save the airline miles for later.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: May 02, 2014, 08:17:33 PM »
rusty, if you can't book those all inclusive nights you can always do a long (or 2) weekends at the Andaz Napa. pretty pricy and supposed to be elite. :dunno: save the airline miles for later.

eh, I'd pay cash to cabo anyway. And I've stayed at an Andaz and wasn't terribly impressed.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: May 02, 2014, 08:24:57 PM »

eh, I'd pay cash to cabo anyway. And I've stayed at an Andaz and wasn't terribly impressed.

which one? there's only, like, 10.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: May 02, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
Shanghai

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5415 on: May 02, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »
The ipad controlled all the lights and curtains and TV and it did have a pretty amazing toilet, though.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: May 02, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
That shouldn't count

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: May 02, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »
the grand hyatt Kauai didn't show any nights when I looked so I called and this bro booked it for me. he also put both our free nights together into one four night reservation which I thought was nice.
emaw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: May 02, 2014, 11:05:24 PM »
the grand hyatt Kauai didn't show any nights when I looked so I called and this bro booked it for me. he also put both our free nights together into one four night reservation which I thought was nice.

nice. hyatt people seem to be BITB at being nice about this stuff in my experience.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: May 02, 2014, 11:11:35 PM »

Great, will try this tonight

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: May 02, 2014, 11:12:02 PM »

nice. hyatt people seem to be BITB at being nice about this stuff in my experience.

we ended up changing our arrival date to one day later so I called back to move the nights. the girl goes, "oh, I'll just move this night from the beginning of the trip to the end of the trip!  like a sandwich!  then I only have to click one button!"  she was super excited about it.
emaw

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: May 02, 2014, 11:15:52 PM »
adorable gfa

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: May 02, 2014, 11:18:06 PM »
Thanks for the insight gfa. Did your buddy have to call at the same time? Or did they let you do it all?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: May 02, 2014, 11:19:54 PM »
Thanks for the insight gfa. Did your buddy have to call at the same time? Or did they let you do it all?

lol at calling GFA's brand new spouse his buddy

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: May 02, 2014, 11:20:28 PM »
Here was the bathtub at the andaz Shanghai:

You could change the color with your ipad while sitting on the toilet blowing hot air on your ass.