Author Topic: This mentality blows the wooly years out of the water  (Read 1135 times)

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
This mentality blows the wooly years out of the water
« on: February 12, 2010, 10:08:43 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: This mentality blows the wooly years out of the water
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 10:19:07 PM »
Doc NIT's: 2

Wooly NIT's:  :bawl:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline kcchiefdav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 10:26:30 PM »
To be fair to Wooly, he never had the advantage of being able to play against K-State as Doc did in his NIT years.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 08:21:52 AM »
CBI

Time to start thinking about the postseason. I have punted on the NIT and wonder how everyone feels about the CBI (Not to be confused with CSI which is a halfway decent show). Before the nattering nabobs of negativism jump all over this seedy tournament, I will say that it would be a good thing for this young team but I think we have to win three more to be eligible. As one of the few to have watched the Oregon State-UTEP finale last year, it seemed that the fans who were there had a good time. Thoughts?

My god, that is incredible.

***Flashbacks***

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008